Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain (1219 Views)

Illegal Entry By Spain In The Schengen Information System / Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? / Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by layifioren(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2007
Abeg my people read this. I got this in my mail today from www.nigeriavillagesquare.com. The site is also trying to write a Protest Note to the Spanish Authorities thereby they need as much people to append their signature. Visit the site for more info. What a sad thing!
11 June 2007 11:21

A Nigerian illegal immigrant died while being deported from Spain with a restraining gag over his mouth, Spanish media reported on Monday.

The Iberia jet flying 97 passengers to Nigeria had to turn back to Spain and land in Alicante on Saturday after crew discovered that Osamuyia Aikpitanhi (23) had died, newspaper El Pais said.

Police union sources told El Pais Aikpitanhi may have died after swallowing a gag taped over his mouth to prevent him biting extradition officers.

Spain, which received more immigrants than any other European country in 2006, has stepped up deportations and entry refusals to 23 000 so far this year.

Eye Witness Account:

According to reports,  the police resorted to beating him away from public view until they succeeded in injecting him with what was later known as a tranquilizer with his mouth being closed with a plastic tape and both hands and legs firmly tied with ropes . They loaded him into the plane covering him with a sack thereby preventing him from passengers view.

Mid air when the air plane was already 3 hrs airborne, the pilot announced to the passengers that they had to make an emergency return to spain without actually lething passengers know what was going on. It was the greatest shock of other Nigerians as the saw the red cross of spain trying to revive the already dead nigerian handsome young boy who it was later discovered that he was littered with waste(****) to confirm how he has been struggling between life and death for who knows how many hours? but couldnt be able to shout out as his killers tied his hands and legs with mouth closed and was even hidden from other Nigerians aboard the Iberia plane.
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by denex: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2007
Handsome young man for mouth.
Bini boys, Stay one place O!
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by denex: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by layifioren(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2007
denex:

Does that justify the way he was treated?
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by babasin(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2007
Lets see what Yaradua go do about this, he has not even a foreign minister.

angry sad
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by denex: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2007
I was just trying to criticise the writer for trying to portray a ravaging international rapist as a gentle and lovely soul.
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by fromuk(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2007
nothing will ever justify his treatment, spanish have rapist themselves but they can never kill them in anyway. Well we don't have govetment that can fight for its citizen and i don't yara will do anything. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by fromuk(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2007
nothing will ever justify his treatment, spanish have rapist themselves but they can never kill them in anyway. Well we don't have govetment that can fight for its citizen and i don't yara will do anything. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by denex: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2007
amen
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by angel101(f): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2007
denex:

amen

Oh i see u have suddenly had a change of heart
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by denex: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2007
I no change heart. Na the same my former heart I still dey use. Abeg no use me do advert of Kanu Heart Foundation for here. Did I not tell you that I meant no disrespect to the deceased but to the people demanding money for the loss of his life?
Re: Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain by angel101(f): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2007
whatever denex

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Plava / U.s. Visa B-1 Application / Sapele Local Govt Office / Marriage Registry Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.