Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Campus Dilemma..... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Dilemma..... (6896 Views)

Queen Jennifer Ephraim's Book "Dilemma Of The Nigeria Girl Child" Now On Amazon / Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Episode 1...

It was really a day well spent as I walked out of Chitis with Cindy. It wasn’t just like a normal first date. There was no awkward silence, and a question and answer kind of session.

The connection was there. We flowed like we have known each other for ages. Within me, I knew that whenever I decide to pop the question, the answer is going to come out in positive.
We talked school politics, state politics, religion, culture and every other thing that was left to be talked about. Her view were so articulate. She seemed to know a lot about everything.
I was impressed by her views and I also made sure to leave an impression with her.

I hailed a cab as we got outside the café. About to hop into the waiting car, an “excuse me sir” caught me in my track. I turned to see a waiter walking towards me. I did a quick mental check. I know I paid my bills because I still have the receipt. We didn’t leave our phones behind or anything.

“Yes, can I help you” I said to the girl as she got close to me.

“Sorry sir, someone said I should give this to you” she said handing over a piece of paper with #700 to me.

From the way she talked, I know she didn’t want Cindy to hear what she was saying.

“What for?” I asked collecting the paper together with the money from her.

“I don’t know, she just said I should give it to you” she said and went back inside the café.

I took a quick glance at the note and saw a phone number with a ‘call me’ written under it. Below the call me was another line that read ‘tell her you forgot your change if she asks’. I tried to scan the café but I couldn’t get a clear view.

“Oga if you no dey go again, tell your wife to come down make I comot from here” the cab man shouted at me. I folded the paper together with the money and inserted it into my pocket and hopped into the waiting cab.

“Oga abeg no vex” I apologized to the driver to which he nodded and eased the car into motion.

“Were you dey go?” he asked changing the gear.

“You go drop my wife for Okeke hostel and the drop me for hilltop gate.” As I said wife, Cindy raised her head for the first time from her phone and smacked my shoulder smiling revealing a beautiful set of dimples.
“Ok your money na 5H” he said throwing away his gaze through the window.

“Ah Ah!! Oga no be 3H for drop inside school?” I asked
“You self, person wey God don bless give you this kind babe wetin come be 5H na” he said turning to look at me. I took a quick look at Cindy and she was smiling. Looking at the driver, we made eye contact and he dimmed his eyes.
“Oga na 3H I get abeg”

No wahala sha. Even if you no carry money, I for carry una free because of this your girl” he said smiling at Cindy.

“Ok o, thanks man” I said and made a wink at him through the rear view mirror. Cindy was so engrossed in whatever she was doing with her phone to notice the winks going on. The driver continued with his yarns doing the ‘chyking’ for me.
Cindy couldn’t help but kept smiling as the driver didn’t seem tired of praising her beauty.

My mind drifted away to the note as the driver kept talking. I had the urge to bring the note out and check if I can be able to recognize the number, but I decided against it. There will be enough time to do that.

Five minutes later saw us in front of Cindy’s hostel. I alighted and held the door for her to step out. She came down still flashing that beautiful smile.

“Thanks for coming out with me” I said as we walked a bit down her hostel.

“The pleasure is mine and thanks for the fun” she replied.
“I’m honored” I said.

She turned and gave me a big bear hug. Not like the one she gave me when I came to pick her earlier on. This one came with a meaning, yes it did. You know that kinda hug were a girl presses herself so hard on you that you feel she is about to rip your heart out? Yes that the kind of hug she gave me.

“I enjoyed myself “ she whispered into my ear. That sent a tingling sign down my spine to the man below who responded immediately. With the way she was pressed to me, I know she must have felt my semi attention. As she disentangled herself from me, my hand went down straight inside my pocket to hide the tent that was already forming down below.

I stood watching her sheepishly as she walked straight to her hostel. I watched as she swayed her backside as if she has no waist bone. As my sight was focused on her back, so many thought were running through my mind. Cindy is the kind of girl that attracts so much attention to herself. Not that she does that intentionally but she is just too endowed.

When she got to her hostel entrance, she turned and saw me staring at her. She smiled and blew me a kiss in the air before walking into the hostel. That action of hers got many guys and babes around looking towards my direction. It was then I realized that I wasn’t the only person looking at her.

Oga your phone dey ring” the driver said bringing my mind back. It was then that I realized that I was even with a cab.

“Ah! My oga sorry o, no vex” I apologized collecting the phone from him. It was Cindy calling. I picked leaning on the car.

“If you don’t leave my hostel now, I will call the security for you” she said giggling from her end of the phone.

“Provided I will still see you when they arrive, no problem” I said.

“Mr lover boy, na so I don shark your head reach” she said laughing.

“Are you just realizing that” I threw back at her.

“Oya e don do. Start going and lemme know when you get home” she said.

“Sure” I replied before the call ended.

I went around and hopped into the front seat of the cab. I apologized to the driver for keeping him waiting but he replied

“not to worry” as he also enjoyed the show. As he eased the car into motion, I brought out the note and the money. I gave the money to the driver and folded the note back into my pocket. He was all smiles when I gave the money and he kept showering me with praises. When we got to gate, I alighted and collected his number promising to call him anytime I need a cab service.

TO BE CONTINUE…..

2 Likes

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Episode 2

The consistent ringing of my phone woke me from my sleep. Stretching my hand to my reading table, I picked the phone.

“Hello” I crooked into the phone not checking who the caller is.

“Hey what happened to you? I have been calling you.”
Cindy said sounding a bit worried. “Sorry dear, I slept off as soon as I got home. I have not even removed my cloths” I apologized.
“Lazy boy, have you had dinner” she asked.

“No, am not hungry sha. I think I took more than enough of that meat pie” I answered yawning.

“You took only one and half of the meat pie Mr man” she teased.

“Yea I know and moreover am watching my weight” I replied her.

That got her from her end as she laughed out. We continued with the small talks, cracked jokes and teased each other. I checked my phone and what seemed like a minute call have extended to 17minutes.
“You didn’t tell me you now work for MTN” I said laughing.

“Na you find me the work abi? Shebi na because I called you?” she retorted forming straight voice.
“Oya no vex na GLO you dey work with” she caught the twist and bursted out laughing.

At 35minutes she told me that her network provider have warned her of insufficient call time and dropped.
Time check, 7:45pm. I pulled of my clothes and headed straight to the bathroom. The thought of Cindy filled my mind while in the bathroom that it gave me a hard on.
As I exited the bathroom after my shower, I was still hard and since I don’t do soap, I needed someone to help relieve the tension. I scrolled through my phone contacts as I laid on the bed. I couldn’t call Cindy. I have not even asked her out yet though we have been friends online for a while and just went out on our first date. I picked out two contacts on my phone, Oge, my first year girlfriend and Precious, my ‘school mother’.
The call to oge didn’t yield anything. Summary, she wasn’t in school. Though officially we ain’t dating anymore, but we still straffed anytime we happened to be together. I dialled Precious and after the second ringing she picked.

“Hey boo, what’s up?” she said as she picked the call.
“Am good dear, how you dey?” I replied.

“Am fine jare, though am not in school currently” she answered.

As I just heard that, my mood changed because from all indication, there is no show for the night.
“Were are you?” I asked a little anger showing in my voice.

“I travelled to Lagos on Monday, will be back on Monday, is everything ok with you?

“You travelled and couldn’t even tell me” I said anger fully showing in my voice.
“Come on, am sorry I didn’t tell you, it was kinda urgent” she apologized.

It was not like I cared what she went to Lagos for. The truth is that I was annoyed because there is no straff for me that night.

“No problem sha I will see you when you come back. Just that I miss you and right now am so hard that my Joystick hurts” I said.

“Oh!! My baby, hold on a little while, mummy will be back to serve you what you deserve. But why not call that your first year chick, what’s that her name again? I know she still has a thing for you” she said.

“Hmmm!! I will pretend I didn’t hear that. I will be waiting for you on Monday.”

“Ok, so what should I buy for you when coming back” she asked.

“I don’t know, just get me anything you like” I replied nonchalantly.

We talked for a few more minutes before she dropped the call. WHO IS PRECIOUS?

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I hesitated for a while to wear my boxer before going to answer the door. As I opened the door, behold that magnificent beauty standing before me with warm, Sekxy smile. I stood transfixed at the door admiring her beauty and endowment. A tent has already started forming on my shorts and before I could recover myself to hide it, it was already visible to her.

“If you are done checking me out, you can make way for me to enter” she said.

Without uttering a word, I made way for her to enter as my eyes trailed her from behind. She was wearing a short gown that barely covered half of her laps, yes that’s how short it was. It left the better part of her fresh laps to the view. On the front, the gown was so tight fitted to her upper body and left a large part of her cleavage to the view also. Her huge backside swayed as she walked into the room towards my bed. This sight increased the commotion going down my abdominal region. My junior couldn’t hide its excitement anymore as it stood out proud waving at my visitor.

She went straight to my bed and laid down facing up with her gown shooting upwards and exposing her laps almost up to her crouch region. Settled on my reading table, I savored the sight before me. She pretended like I wasn’t in the room as she didn’t say a word to me. On my own side, with everything happening to me, no words seemed to form in my mouth. After a while she brought her hand down to her laps like she wanted to scratch a spot and caressed it up to her crotch exposing a white G-string that barely covered her k—y.
The little will power left in me withheld me from cumin as I savored that sight. Goose bumps covered my body as I shivered down my spine. The whole blood in my body has rushed down to my Joystick and was trying
to explode. Distress sweat appeared on my forehead as my palms felt so wet. A quick glance at my shorts showed a small patch of wet spot already formed by my pre Pour.

She brought herself up to a sitting posture and focused her gaze on me without uttering a word. We stared at each other for some minutes that lasted for a life time without uttering a sound aside our breathing. Hers was calm and normal, mine was tensed and heavy. She stood up and started walking towards me. I felt lost at that moment. My heartbeat increased to a million beats in a second. I swallowed hard and felt my throat so dry like it never tasted water. The Attention could no longer
be hidden as it stood out like Mount Kilimanjaro. As confused as I was, I kept wondering what her next move was going to be. Few steps to where I was sitting, she turned and went towards the fridge. I heaved a little sigh of relief but little did I know that she was really out to torment me. My eyes followed her swaying backside once again as I pictured her Unclad in my mind. She got to the fridge, stood in front of it as if waiting for me to give her the permission to open it.
When she felt that all my attention was on her, she bent fully as if trying to pick something from the floor. Her gown went up immediately exposing her fresh laps up to her butt. A tiny white line appeared and disappeared in between her butt crack. That must be the lace of her
G – string. The sight was too much for me as I lost it that minute and started shooting loads after loads of my fluid all over my shorts. The feeling was heavenly. I couldn’t move, sitting transfixed on the table. Reality downed on me when she started laughing and staring down at my short.

TO BE CONTINUE……

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Episode 3..

The banging at my door woke me from my sleep. Irealized the mess I have made on my bed. Jeez!!, so it was all a dream with Cindy tormenting me this bad. I rolled of the bed spread, got into my boxer and went to answer the door.

7.00am, summary, I slept after talking with Precious and had a dream with Cindy. No wonder they said most of our dreams are made up by our day actions and thoughts. That Sunday just like other Sundays, I didn’t feel like going to church. I can’t remember the last time I went to church. I think the last time was in the first semester of my first year. Truth is that I am a staunch catholic. In fact, it flows in my blood. My parents are knights in the Catholic Church. I started serving at the alter when I was 10years old. I lost the appetite for church activities after my first year and since then I have been worshipping God in my own way.

I did my morning drills of 150 pushups (30×5) and 150 sit ups (50×3), had my bath and breakfast of noodles.
After I devoured the noodles, I switched on my television and sound system. Thank God for PHCN, movie watching mode was highly activated. I resumed with the ’24hours’ season seven that I was seeing before.

Half way into the movie, I remembered the note containing the number. I picked it from my reading table and dialled the number. After two consecutive rings without being answered, I dropped the phone and resumed with the movie.

About 20minutes into the movie again, the number started calling back. I ignored it twice before picking on the third ring.

“Hello?” came a sweet calm feminine voice.
Immediately I heard the voice, my head ran a voice recognition search. Match was not found.

“Hello, good morning” I greeted.

“Good morning, sorry I missed your call” she apologized.

“No problem, so who am I on with?” I asked.

“Sorry, but don’t you think I should be asking you that
that” she said sounding calm and respectful.

“Nah, I don’t think so. Someone gave me a piece of paper containing this number yesterday” I said with a matter of fact.

“Oh! My bad. Thought you would never call” she said.
“Yea I didn’t want to, but I guess my curiosity got the best of me”

“Well, thank God you called”

“So who am I speaking with?” I asked again.

“I’m Shania” she answered and was about to say something before I cut her off with another question.

“So Shania have we met or is something wrong?”

“About meeting, directly no, indirectly yes. But nothing is wrong” she answered.

“I don’t understand”

“Indirectly we met at Chitis on Saturday. Maybe you didn’t see me, but I saw you and you left an impression with me” she explained.

“Ok Shania, don’t know what to say, but I believe you saw me with someone yesterday and that someone is my girlfriend” I said.

I said that not because I wouldn’t want to meet with someone with such a beautiful voice. Who wouldn’t want to meet a girl that dropped her contact with you?
In this part of the world such acts are rare. But in as much as I would want to meet her, a part of my mind was telling me that it might be a set up by Cindy.

“Hmmmm!” She heaved a sigh before she continued. “I will pretend I didn’t hear the girlfriend part. So if you don’t mind can we meet? She asked.

“When?” I asked back.

“Today or maybe anytime of your choosing” she replied.

“Ok let’s make it today but the venue will be my choice” I said.

“Ok, your way then. Let know whatever you decide” she said laughing.

“Sure” I replied before the call ended.

I was not into any sort of frat or organization in school.
Even my town people meeting I no dey go. I hardly stay for any class gathering. But despite that, am always security conscious.

‘Let’s meet at 11:45 by 4pm’, I typed and sent to her.
11:45 is a popular café in school
After that, I called Cindy but got no response after two rings. She must be in church. I sent her a Sunday message and resumed with my movie.

I got so engrossed in the movie because the next time I checked, it was 2pm already. Whoever directed that 24 should be given an award together with Jack. I prepared to meet Shania. If voices determines beauty, then I think am going to meet an Angel.

I checked myself out on my mirror and nodded in satisfaction. I don’t dress heavily but looking simple and classic is one of my principles. I sprayed my ‘Royal Blue’ cologne and left.

Time check 3:40, I was already on a suya joint opposite 11:45 chatting with the mallam that owns the joint who is my friend. I switched my phone to silent mode and waited.

Some 20minutes later, a girl alighted from a cab in front of 11:45. “Wooow!” I exclaimed. This girl is an over definition of beauty. Even the mallam stopped talking for a while and stared at the girl. Cindy is very beautiful and endowed but this girl is more beautiful and more endowed.

She pulled out her phone and dialled a number.

Immediately my phone started vibrating. I ignored the phone for the first ring. She dialled back again and I busied the call. She turned around and started looking at different directions. Just as I was about to go and meet her, one tall, huge dude alighted from his parked
Toyota Avensus and approached the girl. My heart skipped that minute. Some guys no dey carry eyes see fine girls whether na person wife or not. I relaxed back to watch what was going to happen.

For like three minutes, the guy was talking but the girl just behaved like he wasn’t even there, like he doesn’t exist. “This babe wicked gan” I said to myself and decided to throw the girl a life line and walked up to them.

TO BE CONTINUE…….
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by xaviercasmir(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2020
I Dey here oo
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Sardauna24(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ride on!
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Episode 4

Hi guys” I greeted as I got to them. Shania turned and heaved that kind of thank God sigh also hugging me at the same time. The dude just stood there looking at us.
I was surprised at her action with the whole hugging thing. I hailed the dude again stretching out my hand for a hand shake which he reciprocated

“Sorry bro, I guess she is your babe” he said. Before I could utter any response, Shania took over and started with intro 101.

“Stranger meet my boyfriend and sweetheart meet mr stranger’ she said flashing a set of white teeth with a beautiful smile to the dude.

“Guy you must be a very lucky……….” The dude started to say before Shania cut him off.

“Yea, he knows he is lucky and if you don’t mind we will like to go now” she said pulling my hand as she walked away. I looked at the dude and saw
embarrassment written all over him. I drew Shania back gently for a proper introduction

“My guy am Purity and she is Shania. Don’t mind her, she is my friend and not the other way round” I said to the dude.

“I’m Dave”, he said stretching out his hands once again, “and nice to meet you two.” he continued.
Shania smiled and apologized for her rude behavior.

“Am actually going to have some drink inside, hope you guys don’t mind if we share a table” he said looking at us.

“It would have been a pleasure, but we ain’t going in (Shania looked at me). But if you don’t mind, let’s do this another day. I said to the guy.

“No probs, next time then” he said handing out a complimentary card to me. He took my contact before we parted. I hailed a cab with Shania looking strangely at me. I told the cab man to drop us at Chitis.

We got to Chitis and coincidentally the table I occupied with Cindy on Saturday was empty. I led Shania to the table and we settled at the table placing our orders when the waiter arrived.

“So why did you change the venue all of a sudden?” she asked.

“Nothing much, just didn’t want to stay there anymore” I replied looking away

She laughed before asking “Or you think I have got something up my sleeves”

“Do you?” I asked looking her in the eye balls. She stared at me without saying anything before the waiter arrived with our order. She made to pay the bill but I refused.

“This meeting was my idea so I got the bill.” She said trying to persuade me to allow her pay the bill.

“This meeting might be your idea, but the time and venue was mine so allow me to do what I have got to do.” I said and paid the waiter and she left. I served her drink and did same to myself. I took a bite from the meatpie before asking her.

“So do you recognize this table?

“Yea I do, that was where you sat and here was the girl you came with” she replied giving me the ‘you think I don’t know why you brought me here’ smile.

I still had that doubt that she is a bait. But on the other hand I asked myself. “Why will Cindy try to set me up?” it’s not like we are dating already. I decided to keep Cindy away for the time being.

“So to what do I owe this whole thing” I asked her.

“Nothing much” she said and continued. “Just want to be your friend. Well the truth is listening to you, how you listened to the girl while she talked, how youtalked, laughed and your calmness and composure, I couldn’t help but get attracted to you”

With her boldness I felt more awkward like something was definitely fishy.

“Wow! All this for me” I said while we both laughed.

“Thanks Shania, but I didn’t seem to notice you yesterday. Who did you come with and were where you seated?” I asked.

“I came with myself and I was seated right behind you” she replied smiling.

“Well the girl I came with is my girlfriend” I said looking away

She laughed before saying “Dude am no kid. And I know first date when I see one, so please don’t play she is my girlfriend card with me.”

Shania looks free spirited and straight forward. I don’tknow what has been happening between me and beautiful girls. First was Oge, then Precious, now its Cindy and Shania. Shania is not just beautiful and endowed, she smells stinking rich. Yes rich but very humble. She was in English department, 3rd year. As we left the café I said to her.

“Shania, I like your personality and from now I think we are friends already. But I don’t think we can go beyond that. Am trying to see if I can build something with Cindy, the girl you saw me with yesterday.”

She heaved a sigh before she said “Purity you know what?”

“What? Tell me” I replied.

“Stop getting me attracted to you with your sincerity.

Keep up with that, and you will have more of me coming your way” she said and we both laughed.

“You are funny and believe me, I feel honored that a beauty like you wants to be my friend. Truth be told, I can’t walk up to you on a normal day and ask you out” I said as we waited for a cab.

“Why?” she asked looking surprised.

“Who wan collect slap” I replied as we both laughed.

“Maybe from this you can see how lonely I am. Purity do you know that I don’t get up to 3 guys asking me out in one month, and when I do, it will be those lusting after my body or other things.” She said with pain showing in her voice.

TO BE CONTINUE…..

2 Likes

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Episode 5

What do you expect, your beauty is so intimidating.” I said with her making face at me.

“Can I ask you something?” she said.

“Sure you can go ahead”

“Are you guys dating already, I mean you and the girl.”
“No, not yet. But I intend throwing up the question very soon”

“Ok” she said looking away.

“Ok? Why?” I asked.

“Nothing” she replied smiling.

“Sure?” I asked again.

“Yes.”

“Were do you stay” I asked hailing a cab.

“Diamond suites”

“Hmmmm!, rich man pikin” I teased.

“Your head” she cursed.

“Diamond suites” I said to the cab man.

He said its three hundred naira. I pulled out my wallet and drew out a note of one thousand naira.

“And what do you think you want do” she asked looking at me.

“Nothing, just counting my money.” I said. I gave the driver the money and told him to give her the balance when she drops. I opened the back door and gently shoved her in as she tried to protest my paying of the driver.

“Driver give him back his money” she said to the driver.

“Don’t mind her” I said to the driver, parted her on the shoulder with a take care and left as the cab zoomed off.

I decided against taking a cab. I wanted to sight see for a while. Walking around the school on Sunday evening can be fun. Along the line I decided to pay Cindy a surprised visit since she has not called since morning after I gave her two missed calls and a message. I called her a couple of times when I got to her hostel but got the ‘not reachable’ response and decided to head home.

I kept thinking of Shania on my way home. How real could she be? I hope some boys won’t kill me because of her. Many things were just going through my mind till I got home. I dialled Shania immediately I entered
my room. After the first ring, she didn’t pick. I powered my laptop, fixed the AUX cord to it and highlighted some party jamz. I powered my sound system and immediately Wizkids ‘Holla at you boy’ rented the air.

A look at my quiet nature and someone will think that am a ‘blues’ or all these American hip hop person. But the truth is, I don’t do the blues or American hip hop ish. I rep Nigerian party jamz anytime any day. Am also a little good with my dance steps. I did a little of my legs and body tricks to the rhythm of the song and went to warm water for my cornflakes. Coming out from the kitchen, I saw my phone ringing and it was Shania calling. I picked and lowered the volume of the sound
system.

“Sorry I missed your call, I was in the bathroom” she said immediately I answered the phone.

“No stress, called to check if you got home safely” I
said.

“Yea I did, all thanks to you.”

“It’s my pleasure.”

“Which song is that playing at the background” she asked.

I raised the volume a bit more. “What are you hearing?” I asked as flavours ‘ukwu’ was on.

Laughing…. “That’s flavor, you play naija hits?” she asked.

“Yea, they are my favorite” I replied.

“Same here, hope you can dance and not just playing the songs” she said.

“Am sure I can do better than you dance wise” I replied
her.

“Don’t bet your school fees on it boy” she said laughing.

“Hmmm!! Seeing is believing. Till then we will know who is better” I said.

We had some other small talks, said the goodnights and ended the call. Shania is just a free spirited fellow.

I called Cindy once again and got same old response.

After a while, Precious called to remind me that she will be coming back the following day been Monday.

TO BE CONTINUE….
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Episode 6

My nightmarish Monday came but thank God it was a mess, though not totally. Half way into the first lecture, the cloud turned dark. The storm started gathering and before one could say Jack, the rain started pouring down in it heaviness. It rained so hard that we could barely hear the lecturer. He gave up after trying to raise his voice above the sound of the rain on the roof but still couldn’t. At the back of the class, I have already dismissed myself from the lecture as I was enjoying the rain from my sleep mode at the back.

Time check 3:30 pm and it was still raining though not heavy anymore. I needed to leave school ‘asap’ to fully enjoy the cold weather in the comfort of my room. But to go home, I need an umbrella if not I will be messed up before I get home. My department is not far from the female hostel, just a stone throw. I dialled Cindy to know if she could help me with an umbrella but got same old response. I dialled Oge, but she was in her department and without an umbrella too. I was totally out of option, so I had to wait for the rain to stop.

Some 30minutes later, the rain subsided and I was like ‘thank God’. Outside, it was still drizzling a little but I was done staying in that classroom, its home straight for me. Few minutes outside my department, I was getting wet already and the drizzling has graduated to
light shower. I increased my pace and at that moment, I started blaming myself for leaving my class.

As I walked on like a soldier, half walking and half running, a Toyota matrix passed and stopped ahead of me. The car turned to reverse coming towards me. I wasn’t in the mood for anybody to ask me any silly
question or direction so I just walked pass the vehicle as I got to it. I did not even try to look at who was behind the staring. The driver honked at me as the car slowed down once again beside me. I wiped my wet
face with my already wet handkerchief and turned towards the car. Lo and behold, behind the staring was Shania. Huh! I was stunned and relieved at the same time. The glass went down and she asked
“You need a ride or are you enjoying the rain?”

“Yea I needed a ride like 5minutes ago but now am messed up already so you can go on ahead let me not wet your seat” I replied her.

“Your pride stinks and it is suffocating me already.

Just get in here let me drop you, mr man” she said.

I opened the door and entered and as she eased the car into motion, the down pour started all over again.

“I guess you would have enjoyed this one” she said mockingly.

“Well thanks for saving my Buttocks” I said looking away.

The downpour was heavy again as before so there was no chance for any chitty chat as she concentrated on her driving. She stopped at the junction from where I will trek to my house because the road from that junction to my lodge was being worked on, so it wasn’t motor able. I was feeling cold but since the rain didn’t want to subside, we chilled inside the car waiting unto the rain to stop.

“Is your house far from here?” she asked.
“Nah, just a little walk from here.”

“Well you owe me one for saving your prideful Buttocks from this rain” she said smiling.

Laughs “Yea definitely, I owe you not just one but a lot”

I said before asking, “You own the car?”

“Yea” she replied absent mindedly.

“You always come to school with it”

“Nah hardly. Just that I was caught up in the rain. I had 12 o,clock and I couldn’t use the umbrella from my lodge to my department so I decided to use it” she replied.

A peep at my time showed it 6:30pm already.
“I think I have to start going. Thanks for the ride” I appreciated.

“Ha!! But it is still raining, why not wait a little” she said.

“Its ok, am wet already so I will just have to jug from here”

“If you insist, but instead of jogging, you can use that” she said pointing to the umbrella at the back seat.
“Since there is an umbrella, why not come with me let me offer you something.”

“No don’t worry, maybe next time. Let me not stress you upon this” she said gesturing at my wet self.

“Well in that case, I don’t think I will be using the umbrella”

“Why? So because I don’t want to go with you to your house, you won’t use the umbrella? She asked looking surprised.

“Yes, if I take the umbrella it will be 2 to nil. So since I owe you a lot already, I think I should start paying back instead of incurring more debt” I answered her.

“Hmmm!! Ok you win, let’s go” she said smiling.
“Now you are a good girl” I said as we both laughed.

We both alighted from the car. The umbrella wasn’t that wide, but I made sure to cover her well while I was left half exposed to the rain. Believe me beautiful girls can give guys rep. We walked to my lodge amidst admiration from shop owners and people taking shed in their shop.

Inside my room, I offered her a seat and rushed into the bathroom to change. Five minutes later, I came out and asked her what I would her.

“What do you have?” she asked.

“I have yoghurt, Mc Dowels, water and Lipton, so which do you want” I asked.

“Abeg give me yoghurt.”

“Why not Mc Dowels, its cold you know” I said smiling.

“Yea I know, but since I will be driving, I don’t think I need that now.”

“For real, do you drink” I asked surprised.

She gave me the ‘do I look like a kid to you’ look before she answered. “Yea I do, but it’s when am in the mood.
So don’t act like you can drink more than I do.”

“Kids don’t talk about drinks, so just chill and drink your yoghurt. I offered her a pack of yoghurt with cup and settled for the Mc Dowels.

“You have challenged me twice over two days now, but don’t worry, on a very good day we shall see”. She said sipping her drink.

“I can’t wait” I replied laughing.

We kept talking about stuffs till some minutes to eight o’clock when she left. I walked her down and waited till her tail light disappeared before going back to my apartment.

TO BE CONTINUE…..
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by DANIELKWAME: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
I dey enjoy u
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Episode 7.

I called Cindy when I got back to my apartment but her line was still switched off. I became worried. Worst is that I don’t know her room number if not I would have gone to check on her. I dropped her a message asking
if she was ok and those sort of thing.

I called precious to know if she was back but her line wasn’t reachable. Few minutes after, Oge called to know how I managed to get home. We talked for a while before the call ended. I dialled Shania and she
picked on first ring.

“Hey what sup?” I said into the phone.
“Cool, not long I got home”

“Ok, thanks for the ride and everything I appreciate.”
“Can you stop it with the thanks already and moreover thanks for the drink.” she said laughing.
“Showing appreciation is not bad you know.”
“Yea but over doing it makes you look boring” she replied.

“Ok what’s for dinner” I asked trying to get the convo going.

She said she wasn’t going to have anything for dinner.
We talked for long before saying the goodnights. Don’t judge people till you get to know them, Shania taught me that. On the outside someone will conclude that Shania is the rude and a snub kinda girl but that is far from the truth. Though I didn’t know much about her then, but the little I knew showed that she is just a simple and easy going girl.

Around 10pm my phone rang and it was Precious calling. She was at the junction and needed me to come escort her to my house. Immediately after her call, I wore my sweatshirt and walked down to go pick her. I know I was in for a very long thing that night.

I live in a very rough area filled with guys. My area is so rugged that it is called the ghetto villa. As from 9pm, if you no be ‘strong man’ forget am, just go and sleep if not, anything you see you go collect. Funny enough I no be ‘strong man’ but if I no tell you, you no go know.

It is not like I parole with them, but I have few friends who are the ones that control the hood. And again, I observe men well anytime I see them gather. It is either I drop some dough for them, or I buy them spirit drinks.
So those men for my area love and respect me a lot.

As we were going back to my house after I picked Precious, we met some guys. They surrounded us and started with their intimidation.

“Who goes you?” the huge one amongst them shouted at us.

Precious clung to me like her life depended on me that moment. As an area, I know all those slangs but I wanted to play it cool as not to arouse Precious’ suspicion.

“Bro na me o, wetin they happen” I replied trying to be friendly, well not like there is anything I would have done to six guys in a dark road.

“Taar who be you? Identify yourself or jazz down now now” he barked again.

I tried to look at their faces but the place was dark I couldn’t recognize any of them. Intimidation is one thing I hate in my life and at that moment I was angry already. The other guys were just waiting for the huge guy to give them order for them to ransack us.

“Guy who be you self? You come new for this area?” I asked him sounding annoyed. That got him surprised as he flashed his nokia touch light on my face.

“Ahh! Baba Pure na you?,abeg no vex. I think say na all this small smallboyswey no dey stay one place” he apologized.

“No probs, how parolna?” I asked as he made way for me.

“Omo nothing dey o, na your babe be this?” he asked.

“Yes, she just enter town now now” I answered.

“Aunty welcome o, no vex abeg, I no know say na my ogadeywaka so” he said to Precious.

She nodded without saying anything. She was already dead with fear.

“Ok ma man make I dey go up na, we go see tomorrow” I said to them as I led precious on.

“Ok na, no vex you hear” he said as we left.

Precious didn’t say a word till we got to my lodge and was in my room.

“Tell me the truth Purity, are you a cultist?” she asked looking at me sternly.

“No, am not , why?”

“How come you know all those guys and ……..”

“No be my area be this?” I interrupted her midway, if I am a cultist you would have known. And by the way, are you just coming back?”

“Yes, our car broke down twice on the road and like seriously am very hungry and tired”

“Well thank God for journey mercy, will you bath with warm or cold water” I asked her heading to the kitchen.
“Warm” she replied as she laid down on the bed looking so stressed out.

I fixed her bath and while she showered, I made noodles for her. She came out from the bathroom in her birthday suit and went to her bag. My junior got the signal immediately but had to maintain because all things being equal, na me go tire. She pulled out a purple nightwear and a hair net from her bag and wore them. I served her the noodles and placed a glass of yoghurt beside it. From the way she devoured the food, I knew she was really very hungry. I watched her eat as she narrated their ordeal on the road. After the meal, she cleared the plates and washed them before coming back to the bed.

It was a long night for the both of us. We straffed like no man’s business till we both couldn’t take another round before we slept off to wake up and continue again. She stayed with me till Wednesday, no need to say it out loud, it was two days of no school. Just eat, straff, go out, come back, straff, shower, straff and sleep.

The rest of the week came as usual and it was Friday.
Meanwhile, I kept calling Cindy but still got the switched off response. I decided to stop calling her. I and Shania kept exchanging calls and Text with Precious raising eyebrows each time.

TO BE CONTINUE…..

2 Likes

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Episode 8..

PRECIOUS.

** flashback***

Wednesday came as usual. After the first lecture, I headed to the general lecture hall for my pol. 101 class.
I exchanged greetings with few of my classmates before entering the class and direct to my normal position. Surprisingly I met Precious settled already securing a position for me. A guy was sitting beside her, but the bag created a demarcation between them.
“Hey! What sup” I greeted walking past her to sit behind her sit.

“Am good, I got this space for you” she said moving her bag.

“Oh! Thanks”. I walked back and sat between her and the dude who seemed a little unfriendly.

Maybe because I have spoilt his chance of striking a convo with the babe. If I had met them talking, I would have gladly sat behind them.

“You are still on the note?” I asked as I noticed her still copying the note.

“Yes, it’s big and moreover, I didn’t copy anything yesterday, was busy preparing for the quiz I had this morning.”

“Oh! How was it, the quiz?” I asked.

“Fine sha, e don pass” she said as we both laughed. “I just hope I will be able to cover enough today and maybe return it on Friday”

“No problem, just take your time. I don’t need it back that urgently” I replied.

She thanked me as we continued with our chat while she copied the note. Just like on Friday, the lecturer didn’t come but gave out some materials to be photocopied.

“Do you have another lecture for the day?” I asked as everybody was vacating the class.

“No am done for today” she replied.

“I still have 4 o’clock, but I think I will have to go and come back later” I said standing up to go.

“Am even hungry, maybe we should go and grab something to eat before you leave” she said picking up her bag.

“Well am starving too, let’s go” I said leading the way out.

We left for the popular coca cola villa. We spent quality time eating and getting to know each other more.
Precious is from a wealthy family. Father and mother are into business. She is the last amongst two elder brothers. Her two brothers were graduates already and making a good leaving. One was with an oil company while one was into the family business. No wonder she oozes out wealth. She is two years older than I am.
We exchanged contacts after the meal and parted ways after arguing on who will foot the bill to which she allowed me to after much talks.

***continuation*****

The only lecture I do have on Fridays is usually from 9-10 and that’s all. So Friday is always like a lecture free day for me.

I had my one and only lecture for that day and went back home. I needed as much sleep as I could get, having spent half of the week with precious, I needed to get more energy back. A day with Precious will get any normal guy drained.

I woke to the vibration of my phone under my pillow. I had a quick look at the time and it was 4pm already. So I had slept for almost four hours. I have never slept that long in the afternoon. I checked my phone and saw three missed calls from an unsaved number. I dialled
the number back, after the second ringing, some answered,

“Hello?” I said into the phone.

“Bro, what’s up na?” came the voice from the other end.

“Am fine baba, sorry I missed your call” I apologized trying to see if I can be able to recognise the voice.
“No, probs” he replied.

“Please who am I speaking to” I asked after trying unsuccessfully to recognize the voice.

“Oh! You don’t even have my number?”

“Sorry baba no vex” I apologized.

“Ok o, na Dave dey talk, how you dey?” he asked.

“Ah! Dave good evening o, I deyfine . Sorry I didn’t save your number that day”.

“No wahala. How school na?” he asked.

“School is fine jare, how work na?” I answered and asked.

“Work is good. How is your evening going to look like, I wan make we hang out if you are free.”

“Ok I don’t think I have any plans for the evening.”

“Ok now, so make we see for Manor hotel around 9pm.

You can also come with your babe if she is not occupied for the evening.”

“Sure”

I called Shania after the call with Dave. She was free so we fixed the time for her to come pick me by 8:30pm.

At almost 8:30pm, Shania dialled me to tell me that she was waiting for me at the junction near my lodge. I met one of the most beautiful girl and hot creature ever made by God when I went down to the junction. Shania was dressed in a black bum short that complimented her white loose top that was tied to a knot below her naval exposing a little fresh flesh between her navel and the bum short. She wore a light make up and sneakers to match her bum short. In simple term, she was hot and beautiful. She threw the key over to me and asked me to drive.

To be continued...
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Episode 9.

I showed her my driving skills as she kept shouting till we got to Manor hotel. Few minutes after we arrived,
Dave came in with a beautiful and endowed looking lady. We exchanged pleasantries and headed towards the club.

Dave is a known figure in the hotel as the bouncers didn’t even try to stop us from entering or even to search us. They hailed us as we entered. A waiter came as we settled down and Dave ordered for a bottle each of champagne and Hennessey. The DJ was blasting the speakers with a mixed tape.

The waiter arrived with the order and left after Dave tipped him.

Shania stood up and started dragging me to the dance floor. She wasn’t acting drunk, but I know she was tipsy. “Show me what you have got dude” she said as she dragged my hand. I stood up and followed her to the dance floor. The dance floor wasn’t crowded. Few people could be seen dancing together. We made our way into the dance floor and danced. Shania showed me that she have got dancing skills more than I do as she whined, twisted and did all sorts of dancing step to the amazement of everyone on the dance floor. We were the center of attention in the floor. I got tired of dancing and led her back to the seat. There are more things to be done than dancing. We drank more and over a little time she started feeling dizzy. She rested her body on mine as I rocked her gently. Dave was still at the dance floor with the girl he came with. After a while, they came back to the seat and started smooching. It was funny as they acted like two teenagers on heat. With the club dimly lit, worst things were going on in the corners. I didn’t want to disturb them so I typed a message and sent to him. He will get it whenever they are through. I guided Shania to the car and drove straight to my house.

“I need to bath” she said as we got to my apartment. I threw her my spare towel and showed her the bathroom to which she entered without a word. Ten minutes later, the door to the bathroom opened and she came out stack on her birthday suit. I stared and lusted after her immediately. It was really a sight to behold.

“Can you help me with something to wear, if you don’t mind” she said bringing my sense back.

“Well, that is the wardrobe, go help yourself in there” I replied her my gaze still focused on her unclothedness.
“Ok…. But can can you do me a favor” she said again walking towards the wardrobe.
“Yea… what is it”

“Can you help me remove your eyes from my body before you peel my flesh with your eyes.”

That was unexpected and a bit embarrassing to me as I smiled sheepishly drawing my attention away from her.
“Then maybe you should have asked for something to cover your body before walking out from the bathroom like that.” I replied her repositioning myself to hide the bulge that have already formed on my short.

“Well you didn’t tell me that walking out from your bathroom Unclad is crime punishable by staring” she said laughing.

I searched for words to reply her but it seems my mind was more interested in watching her as she rummaged through my wardrobe looking for what to wear.

She pulled out a big round neck polo from my wardrobe and threw it over her unclothed ness.

“You might need a short to support that” I said as I surveyed her on the top.

“No am ok like this” she replied drawing the polo a littlebelow her bum. With little or no stress, one can see everything as the top barely covered her bum.
She walked to the bed and laid on me. She noticed the bulge on my short and slipped her hand into my short. Cold shiver ran down my spine as she caressed my rock hard Joystick with her soft palm. I gave out a soft moan to which she smiled and continued with her exploits. As if my short was becoming a hindrance, she pulled my Joystick free from it.

“Jeeeezzz!!!” she exclaimed, “ what are you doing with this” she asked laughing as she held and stared at my Joystick. “Tell me” she continued, “ how many waist have you dislocated with this?”

“I think yours is going to be the first” I replied laughing.
“No way, this thing is not going to enter inside of me.
Do you want to create an express road inside me?”

We both laughed at her pretending seriousness. “Well lets see how it goes” she said as she started giving a slow stroking to my junior. Waves of pleasure ripped through me with each stroke of her hand going up and down my Joystick. After a while, she readjusted herself in between my parted lags holding my Joystick at the s—t. She cupped my scrotal sack in her hand as she bent and took the cap of my Joystick into her mouth. I shivered at the sensation that ran through my entire being. She started licking and sucking my Joystick head as if she wants to suck out my balls from my tip.

As she s—-d my Joystick cap, she squeezed my balls along giving me a pleasure mixed with pain. I kept moaning so lost in pleasure.

On impulse, I took her by surprise as I turned over sharply coming on top of her.

“Wow!…, easy boy, it is a long night so let’s take it one step at a time” she said with a naughty and Intimate smile spread over her face.

“Well I think an introduction will be good for starters, I am hard Joystick and you are?” I couldn’t wait for her to answer before pulling off her top and descending on her fresh succulent B—m with my mouth.

“And I am dripping Well” she whispered into my ear.

I s—-d on her B—m interchangeably as if my life depended on them. I have not gotten to the main part and already I know Shania was going to be a screamer.

Her moans resounded through my room as I s—-d on her milk factory, biting her hard pink Tips at interval.
She was well over cloud eight as she have scattered my bed with her hands and head.

“Purity please make love to me” she pleaded amidst her rather too loud moans.

She got her wish as I parted her laps to expose a dripping c–t. I swallowed hard at that sight. It was enchanting to behold. I slipped my hand and picked a condom from under my bed, tore and was about to put it on before she took it from me and threw it away.
“Come on, I think we need that” I said looking at her.
“I think we don’t need that, I’m ok and can take care of myself” she said. “And if you don’t mind, can we continue?” she asked sensing my reluctance. I nodded and with that she threw her head back.

I dipped my finger into her c–t and played around it as she wiggled her waist pushing it upwards. I doubled my finger and started finger f**king her slowly. With each t—-t of my finger came a resounding loud moan.

I felt my precum dripping and decided to invite my Joystick to the party. Parting her labia major, I started caressing her c–t with the tip of my Joystick. I stroked her c–t with my Joystick for a while before pushing in into her warm, tight c–t in a swift t—-t. She creamed out so loud, no doubt I know that woke must have woken some of my neighbors. I relaxed and allowed her to get used to my Joystick before I started to t—-t in and out slowly. I increased my thrusting speed as the walls of her c–t held tight to my Joystick. Next time I won’t forget to gag her before the show starts.

It caught me unawares. I didn’t see it coming probably because I was lost in pleasure. It was fast and professional like. Before I could say jack, Shania turned me over and got on top.

“I bet you didn’t see that coming” she said smiling down at the perplexed looking me.

She readjusted herself and with her hand holding my Joystick at the s—t, she lowered herself unto it. She clenched her teeth as my Joystick got into her. She gave herself a little time before she started riding me in a ‘cow girl’ position. I watched amidst pleasure as her B—m juggled up and down in rhyme with her movement. A little while longer, she turned her back on me in a ‘reverse cow girl’. My attention was drawn to her huge bum immediately. It was like we were trying to know who will outdo each other with our moans. As she bounced on, her bum meeting with my tommy created one Intimate ‘kpakpakpa’ sound that filled the room.

I felt myself climaxing and tried to withhold it. I wanted her to ride me much longer but the pleasure couldn’t allow me. Before I know it, my seeds started shooting out. As she felt my first shot of seeds inside her, she stopped her movement as her first o—-m hit her. I started thrusting up and shooting my loads inside her. I emptied the whole of my sack into her and collapsed on the bed with her following suit on top of me and with that, we slept off.

TO BE CONTINUE……
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Episode 10.

The weekend with Shania was just so awesome.
Everything was so good. The S£x, her cooking etc. for just one day and some hours we were already living couple’s life. Shania is not the type that fancies all these processed foods. She cooks and her skills in the kitchen is just awesome as her kills on the bed.
On Sunday evening, we drove down to her apartment for her to pick the cloth she will wear to school on Monday as she insisted on going to school from my house. Shania is really a girl down to earth not minding her rich background. She is clean in and out and homely.

Her apartment wowed me when we got there. It was so arranged and everything was just in the right place not like a typical girl that will leave her undies flying around everywhere. As been my first time in her apartment, she offered me a drink and to my surprise
she deals alcohol. She offered me Blue and Black and joined me to drink. One thing led to another and we had another round of S£x before departing to my lodge. We decided to take a cab and drop at the school and then from there stroll to my lodge since we parked her car in her apartment.

That Sunday started off good but the ending wasn’t such a pleasant one. As we walked pass Cindy’s hostel, something caught my eyes. I thought my eyes were deceiving me. I pulled out my phone and dialled her number and it rang but she didn’t pick. I excused myself from Shania and told her to stroll on that I needed to make a call and will catch up with her. I dialled Cindy for the second time and still she didn’t pick despite looking at the screen of her phone each time I called.

To say that I felt bad was an understatement. I felt heartbroken. If they were just talking I wouldn’t have felt that bad. But seeing her peck the dude was what compounded my misery. And as she walked down to her hostel with her big hand bag, I needed no soothsayer to confirm my worries.

I pulled myself together and walked on to catch up with Shania before another useless boy go begin approach her.

“Are you ok?” she asked as I got to her.“Yea am fine, do I look not ok?” I asked.

“Yea, your countenance says something else. Is it about the phone call.”

“No, no,its nothing, am fine” I said and changed the topic away from me.

“You know you have been like this since this evening after making that phone call. You have been moody and a little absent minded” Shania said bringing my thoughts back.

“Like how?” I asked pretending.

“Ok see dude don’t play dumb with me. Ever since you saw that girl, I guess she is the Cindy that you have called up to 20 times judging from your call log and that dude inside that car, you have not been yourself.
What is your problem?is she your girlfriend? For all I know you have not even asked her out yet and you are being like this. What will happen when you guys start dating and you see her with another dude?”

I wasn’t expecting that, In fact I didn’t know she saw me staring at Cindy and the cool looking dude in that posh 4matic Mercedes car. I didn’t have any defense to put up so I decided to apologize.

“Am sorry Shania about this whole moody stuff, I didn’t mean for it to affect you” I said.

“Well you don’t have to be sorry for me, you have to be sorry for yourself for allowing someone you ain’t even dating yet to affect your life this way” she said sounding very pissed at me

There is this feeling when a very beautiful lady is angry with you and voicing it out. Not because you have hurt her but because she cares about you. In that moment, you tend to be more attracted to her. You see her exceptional beauty and you start feeling fly and lucky.
Yea that was the feeling I had.

After voicing out her anger, she went to the fridge and brought out the bottle of Mc Dowels. She poured a quantity into a cup and handed it over to me.
“This will make you feel better” she said putting the bottle back into the fridge.

With one big gulp I downed the whole content of the cup and handed it back to her. She left with the cup to the kitchen and latter to the bathroom for her night rituals.After she did all those things women do before going to bed, she joined me in the bed. We weren’t in the mood for love making as she just snuggled into me with me cuddling her as we slept off. You know that thing they said about someone having your ‘mumu’ button, I just hope its not Cindy that have got mine because throughout the night she never left my mind.

To be continued..
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by superability(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2020
This got me hard....
Good one from Cindy
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Episode 11..

***flashback*****

“Babe what sup?” I said into the phone.

“Sorry it’s not Precious, it’s her rummy.”

“Oh! How are you? Where is she?”

“She is sleeping, she has not been feeling fine a while
now.”

“Ah! What is wrong with her” I asked worried.

“She has been running temperature for a while now, but she is a bit ok now.”

“Ok no problem, am coming to your hostel.”
Over time, Precious and I have become a little close.
She keeps sit for me during our pol.101 class which she is re writing. Above that, I have been to her hostel a couple of times but never invited her over to my house. She has also assumed the role of a school mother to me as she always cook and give me in a food flask almost every evening I happen to visit her.
I walked into her room and met a pale looking Precious sleeping.

“When did this start?” I asked her roommate.

“That should be three days ago”

“Have you guys gone to the hospital or is she on any medication?”

“No she has refused to go to the hospital or take any medication. I have begged her to take some drugs but she blatantly refused. Even to eat is a big problem for her. She has refused to eat almost everything I prepared since the sickness started”

I looked at the sick girl lying on the bed and felt pity for her she was looking so pale.

“Please help me pack a few of her cloths” I said to the roommate

“Were are you taking her to?” she asked looking surprised.
“To my house” I replied still looking at Precious on the
bed.

“Are you sure you can take care of her? She can be very annoying and stubborn when sick.”

“Don’t worry, I can handle her.”

I tapped Precious to wake up. She woke up and looked at me surprised.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I heard that you are planning suicide and came to check if you have succeeded. How can you be sick and have refused to go to the hospital or take any medication? You know what, we are going to my house and I don’t want you to argue it one bit”.

I expected her to argue with me or pull some resistance, but to my surprise, she just stood up and said “Let’s go”. I collected her bag from her roommate and led precious out from her room. We boarded a cab which took us to my lodge.

Fifteen minutes later saw us in my room. “Welcome to my house” I said as I led her to my bed. She mumbled something like a “thank you”. I left her on the bed and went out to get some things for her. I bought malt and milk and a bottle of locuzade boost. I also bought food from a café. I went back home only to meet Precious sprawled on the rug in the pool of her own puke. I rushed to her and carried her up and settled her back on the bed. Her temperature was running very high.
I wanted to boil water to clean her up but on a second thought I decided against it. With the way her temperature was running high, I will need to use cold water. Carrying her to the bathroom after getting her out of her cloths. I sat her down on the toilet sit before

I started bathing her. At first it was a tug of war as she refused that I bath her with cold water. I had to plead with her and made her understand that the cold water will help calm her high temperature. She bent down with hands clasped around her B—m while I poured water on her body to calm her temperature.

After using four buckets of water on her, her temperature calmed. I dried her up and carried her back to the room. I helped her into one of my pajamas, mixed the malt and milk in a cup and she drank it after I had to beg her to. I also gave her a cup full of the boast I bought. I tucked her into the bed with my duvet. She thanked me with a weak smile and within some minutes she slept off while I settled to clean up her puke.

After cleaning up the puke, I went out to get somemedications for her. When I came back, I met her still sleeping peacefully. I checked her temperature with my hand on her fore head and it was ok. She was even sweating a little.

After over two days in my house, she started getting back herself and the fourth day, she was very ok. Her stay in my house got us closer than we were before.

To be continued
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by oluwatosin070: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2020
@Op, you should have acknowledged the owner immediately you started copying and pasting his story...
BTW you are not the owner of the story yet you post as if it's yours..

Do the needful. To write a story as very interesting as this particular one is not easy..

1 Like

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Episode 12..

It’s in making up that God actually made all women the same. They all can waste a decade just applying few things on their face. I sat, pressing my phone and waiting for Shania to finish wearing her makeup.

“Can we go already?” I asked, little anger showing in my voice.

“Hey! Don’t sound like that na. Ok just give me a minute” she said.
“This is what you told me five minutes ago.”
“I’m done already.”

We left some five minutes after she said that she was done already. As we walked out from my lodge, it was just like we stole the show. Everybody got their eyes glued to us. She noticed it and made matters worse by slipping her hand into mine and we walked down like a couple. We didn’t say much as we both enjoyed the attention we were getting.

When we got to my department, I pecked her and with a big hug I asked,

“When are we seeing again?”
“You have my number, so it’s up to you.”

“Then be expecting a call from me after my lectures.”
“Don’t worry I won’t pick if you call. Moreover, I miss my room” she said making a funny face.

“That’s not fair, my own room will be lonely without you.”
“Then you are welcome to my own house” she said laughing.

We talked some more before parting. As I entered my class, I pulled out my phone and sent her a message.

‘Thanks for everything, the cooking, the company and the ………. I’m so grateful and wish we can do this more often. Have a nice day sweetheart”.

She replied my message after calling once and I didn’t pick her call.

‘The few days with you was so splendid and one of my best. Thanks for all the fun hun’.

It was just as hectic as my normal Mondays as I walked out from my last lecture for the day. I pulled out my phone when I felt a vibration inside my pocket. It was a message from Cindy. I was surprised and a bit nervous. I opened the message and it read

“Hey what’s up, sorry I have not been reachable for a while now.I have not been around. Hope you are good?”

I hissed after reading the message and slipped back the phone into my pocket.

“I think I have to toughen up” I said to myself as I walked on going to my house.

Some things are easier said than done. When I got to her hostel and wanted to walk past. A part of my mind started urging me to call her. After these whole days of calling and not getting a reply, I think I need some explanation. That was the excuse my mind was giving to me. I pulled out my phone and dialled her number.
“I’m in front of your hostel” I said into the phone as she picked the call.

“Ok my room is 335”

“I don’t think I can come inside, just come out ok” I said with a straight voice.

“I’m tired and I don’t have the strength to walk down the stairs, so please just come up ok” she pleaded.
“Well then, I think I have to be going. Just wanted to check on you” I said and dropped the call before she could say another thing.

Before I could take a step forward my phone started ringing and it was Cindy calling.
“Yes?” I said as I picked the call.

“Did someone annoy you or are you angry with me or something?” she asked.
“Nobody annoyed me and am not angry with you or anything. I just don’t want to enter your hostel and since you can’t come down then going was the next option.”

“Hmmmmm!! Ok am coming down” she said and dropped the call.

She came down looking as cool as always, but I wasn’t going to allow this beauty of a girl to intimidate me. I was determined to be plain and blunt.
“Good evening, what’s up?” she greeted.
“Am good, how are you?”

“Fine jare, how was classes today na?” she asked.
“Normal, just as it has always been. Did you have any today?” I asked.

“No, actually I was supposed to have one but I didn’t go”
“Why, are you ok?” I asked.
“Yes am fine, just being lazy”

We talked for a while without bringing up the main issue of her absence in school. I wanted her to bring it up but it seemed she would rather I ask before she would anything about it. But on a second thought I changed my mind. We ain’t dating yet and so it’s all her business. I don’t want to start acting the jealous boyfriend yet.

Time check 7pm. “I think I should be on my way” I said standing up.

Heaving a sigh, she stood up too “Are you sure you are ok?” she asked as we both stood looking at each other.
“Yea, I’m fine”

We said the good nights and parted as I left for my lodge and she headed back to her hostel.

TO BE CONTINUE……

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Episode 13

**** flashback*****

After the second semester exam, nobody seemed to be in a hurry to leave for home. Everybody was still around as if lectures were still going on. Well the only explanation being that my school wants to start using the normal NUC calendar and because of that, a break that was supposed to stretch for two months was shortened to barely three weeks.

I wasn’t eager to go. After all I wasn’t going home for anything, and going home would stop the allowances that was coming. This was the time when many things go down in school. It was not long after Precious left my house after her illness that exam started, so we didn’t have much time to see as often as usual.

Picking my phone from my bed after my morning workout, I dialled Precious.

“Hey what’s up? Was just about calling you” she said as she picked the call.

“Seems our minds are working together, how are you?”
“I’m good and you?”
“Fine jare”

“Your breathing is labored, are you ok?” she asked.
“Yea just finished a routine of workout”
“Ok when are you travelling” she asked.

“Am not travelling. Not going home for anything. You nko, when are you travelling?” I asked her.

“Am not going anywhere” she replied.

“Since you are not travelling and I’m not also, why not come over to my house let’s stay together?”

She started laughing from her end. “Purity!! Purity!! Purity!!you are very funny. Why should I come to your house, don’t I have my hostel?” she asked still laughing.

That threw me off balance. But in order to redeem the situation, I had to play defense.

“You are not even happy that I’m inviting you to my house. Do you have a television in your room? I’m even begging you to come and enjoy my food stuffs and you are there saying something else” I said with a straight voice.

“Look at you, did I beg you” she said laughing.

“In fact go self. No come again” I said, forming vex.

“Nonsense, as a matter of fact I’m on my way” she said again laughing.

My mind elated as she told me that she was coming. I immediately changed my bed spread and checked my condom collection. I had just two remaining so I went out for more and to also get some beverages. This being the second time she will be coming to my house, my hopes are high that I will ‘sample her’. I got two packs of condom and three packs of yoghurt and headed back to my room. I kept checking the time and expecting a knock.

I got tired of checking the time and decided to see a movie in other to kill time. Rummaging through my movie collections, I came across ‘vampire diaries’ and decided to waste time with it. I slotted the movie and half way into the movie I slept off only to wake up to someone lying beside me seeing the movie.

“What…… how did you get in? I asked surprised.

“I met the door open after knocking several times without an answer, so I had to enter” she said without looking at me.

“Hmmmm!! welcome sha”

“Thank you” she replied with all her attention still on the movie.

I surveyed her from my angle. She was on a yellow tight fitted T-shirt and a deep blue jean trouser with an arousing cologne.

“What is the name of your cologne” I asked trying to distract her from the movie.
“Check my bag Mr man and stop trying to distract me” she replied.

I looked to where she pointed and saw that bag, yes that bag. That bag they call ‘I’m not going today’. I picked her bag and took it to my wardrobe still thinking of a way to distract her from the movie.

As I couldn’t find a way to distract her, I decided to allow her watch the movie since that seemed to be the center of her world that moment. After using the bathroom, I threw a polo over my shorts and left the room for her. I was expecting her to ask me where I was going but she never acted like I was even in the room.

I met some of my guys outside drinking after I left the room and decided to join them. We got ‘highing’ and discussing women and their pretenses. From women we changed to football. With the way our voices were going up, it was obvious that we all were drunk already. I checked my time and it was late already. I dropped some cash for them and left. I already decided that I will just enter my room and sleep. I won’t talk to her.

I knocked when I got to my room and it took her like five minutes before she opened the door. A look at her face showed that she was pissed with me or something else but I didn’t care. I pulled off my cloths without saying a word to her as she sat on the bed staring at me and headed to the bathroom. I stayed longer than the usual me in the bathroom. On coming out, I met her still on the bed pressing her phone. As she heard the bathroom door open, she dropped her phone and focused her gaze on me again.

“You know if you keep staring at me like that, you are going to create a hole on my body” I said lying on the bed.

Heaving a big sigh she said “your food is in the kitchen if you are hungry”

“Am not hungry thanks” I replied her. But on the contrary, I was very hungry and coupled with the drink I took, I seriously needed something to eat.
“Purity you don’t have to do this. I know you are doing this because you think I ignored you. I’m sorry, but please don’t reject my food because of that’ she apologized looking sober.

“Yes I have won” I said in my mind, before also apologizing for leaving her alone in the house.

She served me the noodles and fried egg after we have said the apologies which I devoured like a lion. We made small talks in between the meal but my drunk mind was just on the food alone. When I finished the noodles, I laid back on the bed while she cleared the plates. After clearing the dishes, she came back and laid beside me. I feasted my eyes on her body covered with a shot transparent nightie.

“Thought you said you weren’t hungry, but look at how you devoured the food”. She teased starting up a convo.

“Who said that? The whole thing was just forming, I was very hungry and God knows that I was praying for you not to drag the issue”

“Mumu see your life” she cursed laughing.

“Yes leave am for me like that” I said snugging closer to her with my hard Joystick touching her bum.

“Hey Mr. man, better shift back with that thing. Thought you wanted to sleep?”

“Ah! Ah! Na, don’t be harsh, the thing is just happy having you around.”

“It should better not be, because there is nothing for it, not today, not tomorrow and definitely not a day after” she said and shifted away from me.

“Ah! why na?” I asked wondering why she said that.
“Wait” she started. “Is this why you invited me over, to have S£x? Is that all? So if I give you Kittycat now you will sleep?”

I was surprised and embarrassed at the same time.
This is someone I have always talked naughty with on the phone. She even told me one time that I can’t even match her strength bedmatically. I shifted away from her and went down to the rug making up my mind not to even touch her skin throughout her stay.

TO BE CONTINUE……
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by oluwatosin070: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2020
Busted!!

This is the link to the story by the original author..

https://www.coolval.com/forumsss/topic/campus-dilemma-by-chekwube-emmanuel/
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2020
oluwatosin070:
Busted!!

This is the link to the story by the original author..

https://www.coolval.com/forumsss/topic/campus-dilemma-by-chekwube-emmanuel/

Hello, you aren't the owner neither am I, I find it as a cool story and decided to post it here, I didn't claim it as mine so try and drop your suspicious thinking about me stealing from the owner, here is the site I got it from too and am sure the owner will be proud to find it on nairaland

Hey guys, here’s another amazing interesting story you wouldn’t afford to miss. The story is titled “CAMPUS DILEMMA” written by Chekwube Emmanuel, presented to you by ALL NAIJA ENTERTAINMENT.
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Episode 14.

The rest of the week I refrained myself from contacting Cindy, though it was a very tough decision. I don’t know why I am so into this girl. I was always in touch with Shania as we talked basically every day. I have started developing this fondness for Shania but the thought of Cindy was always paramount.

On Friday, Precious called to inform me that she will be spending the weekend at my place. I wasn’t expecting anybody so I agreed. One thing with Precious is that she shops for me whenever she comes around. Even if I still had things in stock, she will buy more and wouldn’t leave without dropping some money with me.
Aside the fact that we were straffing, she has always maintained this mother figure to me owing to the fact that she was a little older.

Outside her room, people always thought that we were dating but it’s only her roomy that knows that we weren’t dating.

Recently, things have started taking a new dimension between us. She now acts jealous. Asking questions whenever she calls and I’m on another call. Also she has started going through my phone.

She came earlier than I expected. She already shopped before coming because she had two big nylons packed with provisions. She was looking as beautiful as always.

“Hey welcome” I greeted making a way for her to enter.
“Thanks, how are you” she replied walking towards the kitchen with the provisions.

“Unlike you, hope am safe this one you came this early?”

“Don’t mind me jare. I was bored in the hostel so I just decided to go to the market and come from there. But wait, so you now know me as a late comer to your house abi” she asked laughing.

“You know your normal way na” I replied leaning on the door post as she unpacked the provision into the cupboard. She was bent giving me a peak of her panties which I know is a g-string. After unpacking the provision, she stood up and walked towards me. I opened my arms and enveloped her in a bear hug.
“When will the sight of you stop getting my undies soaked” she said kissing my neck.

“You are naughty” I replied her laughing

“Am serious baby, am so wet right now” she said sliding her hand down grabbing my already engorged Joystick.

“Why not let me take a look inside the room” I said bringing my head down to kiss her lips.

“No, I want it here and now” she whispered between our kiss.

Slipping my hand inside her from behind, I unhooked her bra strap, having free access to her melons as I fondled them gently. With one of my hands working on the B—m, I took the other one down and unbuckled her belt pushing down the jean immediately. Her hand was busy doing strong thing to my Joystick inside my shorts. Parting her laps, I shifted her g-string to a side and inserted my finger inside her dripping c–t. She moaned out as I went straight to caressing her spot. She kept moaning as I flipped my finger across her c–t, sending waves of pleasure into her.

After a while, I turned her around and made her to hold unto the sink for support, slightly bending herself in a semi doggy position. Pulling down my shorts, I parted her bum and guided my Joystick into her wet k—y. I started thrusting slowly with her pushing her waist back to meet my t—-t. Her moans were gaining tempo with each t—-t. After some minutes of slow thrusts, I started pounding ferociously into her.

Not long, I felt my Pour gathering and the speed of my t—-t increased. I was shaking and thrusting deeper while her moans were resounding throughout room.
After a few more t—-t, I slowed down as my hot fluid came flowing out into her warm k—y. I was so lost in the moment that I didn’t notice when her o—-m hit her and she started releasing her liquid. We were both lost in the pleasure of the moment as our systems kept releasing stuffs.

When we both recovered from the overwhelming pleasure, she turned around and clung unto me. We held unto each other for a while before heading to the bathroom.

We had another round of hot S£x in the bathroom, and slept off Unclad after we exited the bathroom.

I really slept for too long as I woke up to find her in the kitchen preparing something that was smelling nice. I tiptoed and hugged her from behind planting a kiss on her neck.

“Hey, you scared me baby” she said throwing her head back as I planted another kiss on her lips.

“Yea, I wanted to scare you” I said still holding her.
“I know you must be hungry. Am almost done ok?’

“Am not just hungry, am famished. I have pumped everything I have inside of you” I said yawning.
“Don’t worry, food will soon be ready and you will replenish your lost whatever”

“I guess this is a case of fattening the cow before getting it killed” I said walking towards the bathroom to empty my bladder.

“Whatever” she shouted behind me.

TO BE CONTINUE…..
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by oluwatosin070: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
horllar007:

Hello, you aren't the owner neither am I, I find it as a cool story and decided to post it here, I didn't claim it as mine so try and drop your suspicious thinking about me stealing from the owner, here is the site I got it from too and am sure the owner will be proud to find it on nairaland

Hey guys, here’s another amazing interesting story you wouldn’t afford to miss. The story is titled “CAMPUS DILEMMA” written by Chekwube Emmanuel, presented to you by ALL NAIJA ENTERTAINMENT.

This is what you should have done earlier.. Always acknowledge the author before posting the story.
Continue with the story.

2 Likes

Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
oluwatosin070:

This is what you should have done earlier.. Always acknowledge the author before posting the story.
Continue with the story.

Acknowledged sir...
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
EPISODE 15

After the meal, she cleared the dishes and came back as we settled to a pack of yoghurt. After some minutes of silence, she cleared her throat before saying “Purity, there is something I will like to talk to you about.”

“Ok what is it” I asked staring at her.

“We have been into this relationship for a while now. I know I shouldn’t be saying this but I’m human and I have feelings.”

“Ok?” I said urging her on.

“I know you have so many girls around you now, but I want to beg you to please keep them away from this house. I can’t bear walking into your room and going to change in the wardrobe only to see another girl’s undies in there. Even if this is not an actual relationship, you ought to have some respect for me Purity.”

I was confused as to why she was saying that. It was not like that was the first time she has walked into my room to see another girl’s undies. She has on some occasions asked me to introduce her to my girlfriends. The first time she found a used condom in my waste bin, I thought she was going to raise down hell but she waved it off and we joked about it. I was also confused because she is the same girl that asked me to mingle with other girls, because she is older than me and can’t really date me, and also because she was a class
ahead of me.

In fact she made it crystal clear to me that she has a boyfriend in faraway London. She urged me to kill the feelings I had for her and look for another girl. I can still remember that evening I bore my feelings for her, but she waved it off telling me that I’m going to be more like a younger brother to her and that we can straff with no strings attached. That killed my spirit then but I decided to go with the flow.

In as much as she was sounding so serious and I could see the hurt in her eyes, it sounded funny and like a joke to me. After some moments of silence, I decided to say something.

“Precious, I don’t understand what you are saying”
“Purity don’t tell me that. Don’t tell me that you don’t understand what I’m saying. Don’t give me that. Who owns that ‘thing’ in your wardrobe? Because I know it’s not mine.” Her voice going high a bit.

“Calm down, you don’t have to raise your voice.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down. What is your problem? Am I not enough for you? What is it you want from other girls that I don’t have? What is it that they give to you that I can’t or don’t give you? Each time I come here I see loads of text messages on your phone you even go to the extent of taking their calls when I’m here. Purity am I not beautiful enough for you? She said with raised voice.

I sensed that things might go out of hand if I allow her to go on or decide to argue things out with her. I also realized that whatever she was saying was coming from an already built up grievance and she still had more to say and was just waiting for me to say another thing. I gulped down the remaining yoghurt in my cup and went to the kitchen and rinsed the cup. On coming back into the room, I laid on the bed facing the wall without saying another word to her.

I woke up in the middle of the night to find Precious culled up on the rug sleeping. I was pressed so I went to empty my contents. Coming back, I lifted her from the floor and laid her on the bed and wrapped the duvet around her. I laid on the rug thinking about all that she said before I slept off again.

TO BE CONTINUE…..
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
EPISODE 16

**** flashback******

Two days after Precious left my house, I was busy doing my morning workout when she called. After allowing the phone to ring out twice, I picked the third time.

“Thought you weren’t going to pick my call” she said.
“Well the ringing was becoming annoying”

“Hmmmmm! Well I’m just few poles away from your lodge, don’t know if I should go back or still come around”

“You’ve got your legs, whichever one you want to do and I’m dropping” I said to her and dropped the call.
Few minutes after the call. I heard a knock on my door.

“Pull the net, its open”

She came in and went straight to the bed. I ignored her and continued with my situp. After a while of silence, she started asking me series of irrelevant questions which I know was just to clear the tension in the room.
“Have you had breakfast?” she asked.

“No, will eat after this” I replied her nonchalantly.
“What are you going to eat?”

“Food, and please stop it with this your question thingy ok?” I said walking into the bathroom.

After I had my shower, I came out and met Precious in the kitchen.

“Thought you said you have something to eat?” she asked.

“Yes, would have prepared noodles”

“Ok don’t worry am doing that already. You don’t have to say anything, thank you” she said turning her back to me.

After we ate the noodles, I relaxed back on the bed trying to have a nap while she went to use the bathroom. I was half way into the dream world when I felt a hand caressing my chest. Opening my eyes, behold Precious on only her panties running her hands on my chest. Wow! The sight was magnificent. I looked into her eyes and saw the desires in them. Cupping her two perfect shaped succulent boobies in my hands I
said to her.

“I thought this day will never come”

hitting my chest while laughing out loud, she bent a little and whispered into my ears, “and now this day is not just here, but have come to stay. Immediately after she said that, we got so busy, yes too busy to say any coherent word.

And that’s how things started between I and Precious.

***continuation****

After our breakfast, Precious started packing her stuffs.I know she was pissed at me. But in as much as I didn’t want to talk about the issue, I can’t allow her to leave my house in that state.

“Why are you packing your cloths” I asked sitting up from the bed. She turned and looked at me before returning to what she was doing. Without saying a word.

“Come on, you don’t have to ignore me. Let’s talk about this” I said again trying to get her to talk to me but to no avail. I got frustrated with her actions and then my anger took over.

“Why are you ignoring me? You think you are more annoyed than I am? You think I feel better than you do?
Precious when did other girls start being an issue to us? You are the one that told me to even keep other girls. Why is it being an issue now?”

“Because I love you now. I have come to fall in love with you Purity. It’s crazy I know but that’s the truth. I thought I could handle it but I couldn’t. Each time I see you with those girls, each time I read your chats and messages with them, it breaks my heart. Purity I can’t handle it anymore. I wanted to hide this but I can’t hold it back anymore” she said crying.

I know there are possibilities in this world, but I never thought a day would come when Precious of all people will profess her love for me. I was amazed and didn’t know where to start from. I had so many questions to ask her. I stared at her crying. When I couldn’t take it anymore with her tears, I walked up to her and led her back to the bed.

“Baby calm down, it has not gotten to that ok. Let’s talk about this like matured people and get it over and done with” I said rocking her.

She stopped crying after blowing into a handkerchief.
She stared into the space while tears kept dripping from her eyes. After she regained her composure, I started.
“Precious you know there is nothing serious that can exist between us. Firstly you have a boyfriend.

Secondly, you told me to kill every feeling I had for you.
Do you know what that did to me? Do you know how it broke my heart? That aside, I have someone I want to start up something with. Though things are still very unclear between us now but it is something I would like to give a trial.

TO BE CONTINUE…..
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Episode 17

Again, soon you will be done from here and probably go abroad to further your studies and maybe unite with your boyfriend. Precious I like you, I swear but I have to start something serious. I have to start a relationship with someone and that person is definitely not you”. “Purity I’m sorry for those things I said to you then. But am not going away. Am not going to leave you for anybody. I have come to develop something deep and real for you. I would have told you a long time ago but if I remember those things I said to you when you were in first year, my heart skips.”
“Precious you have to snap out of this. What is wrong with you? You have a boyfriend for crying out loud. Wait, are you guys having issues? If that is the case, you can easily talk it over and resolve it”
“I don’t have any boyfriend, I don’t” she said and started crying all over again.
I looked at her in surprise. “What are you saying? You told me you had a boyfriend schooling in London and that’s why we couldn’t have anything serious. Or was that a lie you made me believe?”
“I didn’t lie to you. How do I make you understand this? The truth is that I have never seen my so called boyfriend face to face. The whole thing was an arrangement made by our parents. I only talk with him via phone and Skype.”
“You gotta be kidding me. Do parents still do that in this age? Ok even at that, you have been able to keep up with it till this moment, why?”
“I didn’t want to offend my parents. I have been able to put up with it till now because I want to please my parents. The relationship meant a lot to both families. But I don’t care anymore. I can’t sacrifice my happiness for something I don’t even know the intent. Am ready to bear every consequence and be where my heart belongs; and it’s here and with you.”
“Ok, calm down and stop crying. If I tell you that I understand this situation or can handle it I will be lying, but we are going to find a way through this ok?”
“Purity am sorry………………” she started to say something.
“Shhhhhhh!! Don’t say anything ok?”
We both laid back down on the bed staring into the space with many thoughts running through my mind. ‘How do I handle this?’
‘I can’t cut off my friends because of this’
‘Cindy, Cindy, what do I do? I love that girl.’
‘What about Shania? That is a no, no. I can’t cut her off. It is not possible’
‘Hmmmmm!! I don’t like complications like this’
On Sunday evening when she was prepared to go, I sat her down to talk.
“Babe am happy that you came out clean to tell me about your feelings. Truth is that I have been worried about your behavior recently. In as much as this is very difficult for me, am happy you said it out. But just like I told you yesterday, I have someone that I want to start up something serious with and I think I love her. But on the same note, I wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings. Precious, this is going to be difficult for me because I never thought a day or something like this will come between us. You have been more that a friend to me and ……………….”
“Purity please don’t tell me it can’t work between us, please. I’m going to be the best I can for you. I’m going to pay you back for the heartbreak I caused you in first year……..” she said with tears rolling down her eyes.
“Wait, please allow me to finish. In as much as this is going to be difficult for us, I’m going to give us a trial. And if at any point I don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel for us, please don’t fight it, just let me go then” “Thank you, thank you. I know we are going to make it. I know it will work between us. Am not going to do anything to hurt you…………..” she continued.
After we talked for a while, I saw her off and came back to continue with my thoughts. I needed someone to talk to. I don’t know how I was going to handle the situation. My instincts were telling me that trouble looms if I don’t handle the situation well. The truth is, my instincts are never wrong.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Episode 18

On Monday, I was in no mood to go for lectures, but I had to because of the quiz I had that morning. After the quiz, I dialed Shania.
“Hey boo, good morning” she said when she answered. “Good morning babe, what’s up?”
“I’m good. How are you?” she asked.
“Am fine. Are you in school?”
“Nah, today is lecture free day in my department”
Ok then am heading to your crib now”
“Ok no probs”
15minutes later saw me knocking on Shania’s door. She opened the door and ushered me in. she was looking Sekxy on a pink transparent nightie that left everything to the view. My Joystick would have reacted but I wasn’t in the mood, not yet.”
“Are you ok?” she asked sitting beside me on the bed. “Yea, I’m good” I replied avoiding her searching eye balls. I wanted to talk to her but I don’t know how she was going to feel or react to it.
“I think I know a little about you now especially when you are worried, so you can spill whatever it is already or allow me beat it out from your mouth.” She said smiling.
“Hmmmm!! I don’t know how you are going to take this or how you are going to feel a bout it. But I just want to talk to somebody”.
“Ok, you are in the right place. Try me and see how I will handle whatever it is. So stop stalling and say it out already”.
“Ok, there is this babe I met when I was in first year. She was and is still more than a friend to me. She is more like a mother to me. You know the school mother and son kinda thing. She is the second person I had something to do with in this school. Back then, I thought we could start something good, but she clearly told me that nothing serious is going to exist between us. So since first year, we have just been straffing with no strings attached………………..”
“Wow! This is a big one” she said after my narration. “I don’t know how to handle things like this I swear” I said lying back on the bed.
“Wait, does it mean that she didn’t have any serious relationship going on while you guys were straffing?” “Seriously I don’t know what to believe. One of the reasons she gave for not dating me was that she had a boyfriend who is studying in London. But now, she is telling me she broke up with him because it’s me that she loves. She also said that she never saw the guy face to face; that the relationship was an arrangement by their parents.
Heaving a big sigh she said “Purity you know what, I will have to give you my opinion but before that let me serve you something to eat.” “I don’t think I’m hungry”
“Mr handsome, come on. You need to have something in your stomach before woman wahala go kill you for this school” she said leaving for her kitchen. She served rice and chicken stew and we both settled down to eat. We talked about some irrelevant stuffs while we ate
After the meal, she cleared the plates and came back with a bottle of Royal Challenge and two glass cups. “Hey come on it’s still early to start drinking” I protested.
“Says who? It’s past twelve already so the day is almost gone. Moreover you need something like this now” she said smiling.
“You are something else I swear. See you wey I carry problem come meet make you help me find solution”. “Don’t worry, we will find a solution to that problem but before that, first thing first.
We both settled down to the bottle of drink. Alcohol always has a way of making our troubles go away for a while. After some rounds of shots, my spirit came back to life. I powered her sound system and fixed the AUX cord to my phone and immediately a naija party jamz rented the air. We kept on drinking and chatting at the top of voices.
Drink goes down well with music believe me. After a while, she stood up and started wiggling her waist to the rhythm of the music while I sat on the bed like a chief watching. Her transparent night wear left everything to the view so I was relaxed watching her dance and also admiring her wonderful endowments. My Joystick has also snapped out of its moody state and now in an excited state.
Gulping down the remaining content of her cup, she dropped it on the floor and walked seductively towards me.
“I think you have watched enough” she said collecting the already empty cup from my hand and dropping it on the floor.
With a single pull, she loosened the straps of her night wear and slipped out from it. She stood before me for a while smiling seductively and allowing me to satisfy my eyes. After some seconds, she pushed me back to the bed and came on top of me. Smiling down at me, she bent and gave me a deep kiss.
While we kissed, my hands went behind her grabbing her bum pushing her closer, my engorged Joystick pressed hard against her abdomen from inside my trouser.
Breaking off from the kiss, she shifted down and unzipped my trouser without unbuckling my belt. She dipped her hand in and pulled out my Joystick from my trouser.
“Hey!! Do you keep growing big everyday?” she said smiling and smearing my precum over my Joystick head. That act was already sending waves of pleasure into me.
“No wonder why that babe doesn’t want to leave you again. You have f**ked her brains out with this” she said again stroking my Joystick lightly “Do you want me to s--k you?” she asked smiling up at me. I pushed up my waist in affirmative without saying a word.
“No, no, no, I won’t take that. You either say it with your mouth or you ain’t getting nothing” “Yes, I want you to” I said amidst the pleasure ripping through me.
“Then you have to earn it” she said and immediately stood up from me and walked towards the bathroom. “You are just a biatch” I cursed under my breath. “I heard that” she shouted without turning back as she swayed her backside towards the bathroom. I jumped off my cloths with the speed of light and headed towards the bathroom with my Joystick leading the way. I pulled at the door handle but it was locked from inside. I knocked on the door twice before she answered.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Episode 19

“Who is there?”

“Come on open the door”

“That is not the answer to my question”

“Hey stop it with the joke already and open up” I said
impatiently.

“Still doesn’t answer my question”

“Ok, its me” I said heaving a big sigh.

“It’s you? What’s the name?”

“I swear Shania you are going to pay for this”

“Ok we will see about that, but give me a name”

I wanted to walk back to the room because I was tired
of the jokes. Maybe when she is ready, she will open
the door. Just as I was about to take the first step out,
the shower started running. Images started forming in
my head.

“This girl is serious o” I said to myself.
“Ok fine, its me Purity”

“What?” she shouted from inside.

“Its Purity, can you open up already”

After a while, I heard the lock click and I turned the
handle. I saw the shower running while she sat on the
toilet seat away from the shower laughing. The whole
thing was funny. If only I knew.
“You are going to pay for this believe me”
“Don’t worry, I accept any consequences that may
accompany my actions.”
She stood up and dragged me to the shower. We stood
under the shower kissing like our life depended on it.
Turning off the shower, she moved to collect the soap
before I stopped her.

“Let me take it from here”
She looked at me in surprise and smiled, “As you wish
your highness”.

I collected some soap and started with her right hand. I
scrubbed and massaged the right hand down before
moving over to the left. I ignored her two big melons
staring at me with her dark hard Tips pointing out. The
man below was rock hard and threatening to revolt but
I ignored him.

I turned her back and got more soap. I scrubbed and
massaged her back down to her butt region. She gave
out soft moans while I worked on her back, but I
ignored her.

When I got to her waist region, I got more soap and
lathered her bum, yes her huge bum. I turned her to the
wall so that she will be relaxed while I worked on her
bum. I massaged and kneaded her butt, while she
started moaning out. At interval, I slipped my finger
into her butt crack and touched her kitty lips while she
pushed her butt back wanting more.

I smacked her bum to bring her back from her already
lost state. She looked down at me and muffled “F**king
tease”.

I kept a straight face and continued with my work. I told
her she was going to pay, and I meant every word of it.
I got more soap and washed her laps down. Before I
could finish with her laps, she was already on cloud 8
as she was mumbling some gibberish.

Done with her lower region, I turned her around to face
me. Bringing my face down to hers like I wanted to
kiss her, she caught the hint and rushed with her parted
lips but I withdrew before we could kiss. She gave me a
hard stare and cursed under her breath.

I got more soap and lathered from her neck line down
to her waist line. I carefully avoided going down further
and started massaging and caressing her Bosom at the
same time. At first it was light, then I increased the
pressure on my fingers. I caressed her Bosom and
flipped my fingers on her Tips interchangeably. This
got her moaning and squirming rather a bit too loud
before the main action.

“Purity please stop, please” she pleaded with me but
gave no resistance. Her pleas didn’t get to me. She
changed and started pleading with me to s--k her. I
paid deaf ears to her pleas and continued handling her
Bosom for like three to five minutes.

I traced down my hand from the hair below her belly
button to her kitty region. Parting her laps, I started
caressing her already protruded lips. After a while of
teasing her lips, I parted her labia major and inserted
my forefinger into her dripping holies. She gave out a
gasp as she felt my finger inside her.

I started flipping and teasing her already swollen c--t.
With one hand working on her kitty, I took the other one
up and started handling her Bosom again. After a while
I doubled my fingers inside her kitty and increased my
thrusting pace. Curving my finger, I located that spot
inside her kitty. Immediately I started touching that
spot with my finger, she started shouting and shivering.
That was a typical Shania, the screamer.

After a while, she stopped screaming and went stiff. I
kept caressing that spot and after a little while, she
brooded loud as her first o----m came. Her fluid kept
dripping while she held on to me for support.

After she regained herself, she held my face and gave
me a deep kiss. We held unto each other as the water
cascaded down our body. I turned off the shower, while
we resumed kissing.

Taking her hand down, she held and squeezed my hard
Joystick. I felt a pain mixed with pleasure while She
started stroking my Joystick lightly again.

Disentangling herself from me, she bent down and
enveloped my Joystick in her warm mouth. She s----d
my tip, squeezing my balls gently at the same time.
The feeling was crazy. I held unto the wall for support
as she continued giving me the Mouth Action of my life.
She concentrated on my Joystick cap for a while before
moving down my s---t. Kissing down my s---t, she
gathered my balls into her mouth while I moaned out in
complete ecstasy as she s----d on my ball sack.
Withdrawing her mouth, she looked up at me and said
“you are in for a very long thing”.

I gave her a weak smile urging her on as she went
back to work. She tried to give me a deep throat but
couldn’t get half of my Joystick into her mouth before
she started choking. That didn’t deter her, she
continued s-----g my Joystick with her bulged eyes.
She got her lips tightened around my Joystick sending
some crazy feelings into my head.

After about five minutes of s-----g, she withdrew her
mouth, formed her finger into a ring around my Joystick
and started giving me a hand job. She made her fist so
tight that each stroke got me close to Cuming. After
some minutes of extensive stroking, I felt my volcano
gathering.

As she noticed that I was already at the verge of
Cuming from the way I was shaking, she stopped and
pinched my Joystick. As she did that, she stared
straight to my face as I opened my eyes to know why
she was cutting my pleasure half way. I met her
smiling and she said “calm down boy, the show is
about to start”.

“Jeez!! I might just poison this girl after this” I said in
my mind.

After about two minutes that lasted for a life time, my
volcano condensed back.

Taking back my Joystick into her mouth, she started
lubricating it for like thirty seconds.

Still massaging my Joystick, she drew me closer while
she sat on the toilet sit. She caressed my Joystick for a
while before sandwiching it into her two soft succulent
Bosom. I screamed out in pleasure. She commanded
me to f**k her bosoms and just like a slave, I obeyed
without resistance and started f**king her bosoms.

I started thrusting slowly before I increased the speed
of my t----t. I was so lost in pleasure as my t----t
increased to 120/sec. I kept thrusting up and down so
fast with both of us moaning like people influenced by
something.

I felt my Pour building up and announced it to her.
Amidst her moaning, she shouted “Pour on me baby,
spill it all over me hun” I gave like ten more t----t and
started erupting. The first shot aimed at her face but
got blocked by her jaw.

She released my Joystick from her Bosom and took it
into her mouth as I continued erupting while she was
s-----g and gulping it down. She s----d till there was
no ounce of Pour left in my Joystick.

She stood up and kissed me. I could taste my Pour in
her mouth. She hugged me turning on the shower
behind me while we both stood under the shower
holding unto each other.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Episode 20..

I woke up almost around 6pm to find Shania snuggled into me sleeping or so I thought. I made to shift away quietly so as not to wake her, but she threw her hand around my waist pulling me back. “Hey, thought you were sleeping” I said caressing her cheek.
She purred and snuggled the more into me without saying a word.
“Hey come on, I have to go, it’s late already” I said again planting a kiss on her head.
She raised her head and looked at the wall clock. “It’s still after six, let’s sleep small ok?” she said hiding her face on my chest.
“Come on, I need to tidy up some stuffs this night before school tomorrow”
“Ok don’t worry, you will go with the car, just stay small”
I laid back on the bed cuddling her. After a while, she stirred and propped herself up.
“You are very bad Purity, you nearly wasted me today” “Hey I should be the one saying that. More like you planned everything out before I got here”
“Hmmmm!! Purity about that your friend, what is that her name again?”
“Precious”
“Yea Precious. I will advise you on this as a friend and like I will advise my own brother. It takes a great deal of courage for any girl to come out and express her feelings for a guy. That said, this is someone you have known for a while and has been swimming in her ocean for a very long time now. So it is more like you know everything about her. And also with the things you told me that she has done for you all these while, believe me such girls are rare to come by.
Let me tell you the truth, feelings grow. If you decide to give her a chance, you never can tell, those feelings you had for her might resurrect. But if you ain’t going to give her a chance, don’t push her away because you want to start something with the other girl. A bird at hand is worth more than ten in the bush. Also, the devil you know is far better that the Angel you don’t know. I don’t want to make decisions for you but be wise and make the right decision. At least this one confessed her feelings for you. How sure are you that this other one has similar feelings for you, be wise hun” she said and kissed my head.
“Hmmmm!! You just made the whole issue more complicated”
“Olodo, what is the complication there?” “Anyway, thanks so much for those words. I feel a whole lot better now” I said standing from the bed. “You are welcome”
“I think I have to get going” I said picking my trouser from where I left it on the floor.
“That’s the key on the table. I don’t know when I will be through with classes tomorrow so maybe anytime am through, I will call you to come pick me.” “Don’t worry, it’s not that late, I can still find my way around moreover I will like to see someone inside school before heading home.”
“Ok if you say so. Do you mind if I don’t see you off? I still need to sleep, feeling so weak and used up.” “Don’t worry, it’s ok sleep” I said and pecked her before leaving her house.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Episode 21.

I left Shania’s house by 7:30pm and took a cab which dropped me in front of Cindy’s hostel. I needed us to talk. I dialled her number but the line was busy. After waiting for a while, I re-dialled but after the first ringing, it was again busied on the second.
“What is the meaning of this?” I asked myself. “Why this girl dey carry me dey do mumu like this na?”
After a while, I decided to go up to her room.
“Who is there?” a voice asked from inside when I knocked on the door “It’s me”
“You, who?” she asked again.
“Why not check and see for yourself”
“Hold on”
After a little while the door opened and behold the least person I expected to see.
“You gats be kidding me. What are you doing here?”
I was surprised and dumbfounded. How do I explain this? I didn’t know what to say rather than to admire the beauty standing before me. How people change sha.
“At least a welcome should be in order, don’t you think so?” I said when I found my voice.
“Oh! Sorry, my bad, welcome” she said leading me inside.
I braced myself for any other surprise to come as I walked into the room. She was saying something which my mind wasn’t interested in. I surveyed the room when I entered but there was no sign of Cindy anywhere. Am I in the wrong room or what?
“Welcome and make yourself comfortable” she said interrupting my thought.
“See as you don fine finish, omo you don gather o” I said settling on her bed and admiring her once again.
“Look at you. Look at your muscles. You now gym? She asked touching my muscles.
“Not really, just some slight workouts”
“You really look good. How long has it been? Like one year?”
“Come on it’s not up to one year na. Remember I called you a couple of months back when I got stuck in the rain and needed an umbrella”
“Yea it has just been phone things and that just happened like once or so.”
“Do you stay here alone? I asked diverting the topic. “For now yea. I had a roommate but she got an off campus accommodation and packed out yesterday.” “Hmmm!! So you gonna be staying alone abi?”
“Dunno yet sha, might ask one of my friends to come stay with me. So tell me, whatare you doing here?” “Actually I came to see a friend but it seems like I have the wrong room number or something.”
“No wonder, what is your friends name and which number did she give you?”
“Her name is Cindy and she said she stays in room 335.”
“That’s my roommate and you are in the right room but she has packed out. How come you didn’t know? Didn’t she tell you?”
“Nah she didn’t tell me. Well we ain’t really that close and it has been a while we talked last” I lied to cover my pride.
“Hmmm!! Purity, Purity, how did you know Cindy? This your eyes sha, Na better thing go kill you for this world” she said laughing.
“Come it is not what you think. We are …………..”
“Don’t bother explaining. I don’t want to hear. The less I know the better. What do I offer you?”
“Hey you don’t have to bother yourself, Let me not inconvenience you. Let’s leave it for next time” “You never stop this your behavior abi?”
She served me biscuit and some juice. While I ate, we talked and did the whole catching up thing and other talks. We intentionally or unintentionally avoided our last romp. As we were talking her phone rang. From the way she talked and how long the call lasted, I knew the caller must be her boyfriend.
“Sorry, that’s my boyfriend” she said when she dropped.
“Hmmmm!! I go love o”
“Abi na”
“Tell me about him na. Abi you don’t want me to know him”
“Hey come on. It’s better we keep that part of our lives away from each other. The less we know about that part the better.”
After the whole catching up thingy, I announced to leaving for my house.
“You still stay in that your lodge?” she asked as we came out from her room.
“Yea”
“That reminds me, how is that girl, Precious?”
“You want us to talk about that now?” I asked looking at her.
“Or sorry, forget it. But I still have something to settle with her”
“Come on Oge, thought we were over that?”
“Yea we are, but……. Don’t worry.”
“But what? Tell me”
“Don’t worry, it’s nothing serious”
“Oge come on, can’t believe you are still carrying first year grievances. What happened then should be forgotten and moreover I’m to be blamed for everything. I’m the person that left, it’s all my fault. That she came into the picture doesn’t mean that she was the reason why I left.”
“Purity let’s just forget about that. But have you ever asked yourself why I never blamed you for what happened to us?”
“Nah”
“It’s because you ain’t the person that left, it’s I” That sounded like a thunderbolt in my head. “What do you mean?” I asked
“I’m the person that left the relationship. The whole break-up thing didn’t have anything to do with you” “What…… wait, what do mean? Like I don’t ……..” I started to say some something before she interrupted me.
“Purity come on that is in the past now. But on a very good day we will discuss that ok.”
After we said the good nights, I left for my house while Oge went back to her hostel. I didn’t know what to think. Here, I was thinking that I was the person that left Oge not knowing that reverse was the case. I felt very down. I was so much in thought till I got home. After I had my bath that night, I relaxed on my bed to think things through.
********* I met Oge almost two weeks into our first year. We met at our faculty officer’s office. We both came for clearance. We got talking, one thing led to another and we started dating.
We had something good going on. We were always together and doing everything together though we were not in the same department.
After I met Precious during the second semester of our first year things started changing. At first Oge didn’t have any complaints but along the line she started withdrawing from me. Anytime I’m with Precious she wouldn’t want to come around. It got to a point that it became a big issue to us. At a point she stopped taking my calls. I couldn’t understand her behaviors. When I couldn’t take it with her behaviors anymore, I asked for us to quit.
The surprising thing to me was that she didn’t even fight it. She accepted it whole heartedly.
The twist of everything was that after we broke up, we never acted it. She didn’t give me attitude rather we started being close again. It was after we broke up that we even had our first S£x, which was almost in our first year ending. But after that, Precious took over from second year.
But the girl I thought I broke up with today of all days told me that she was the person that broke up with me. What a crash to what I believed all these while. Does it mean she saw someone better than I am and started acting up? But if that was the case, why did we suddenly become closer after the break up and even had our first S£x?
After so much thought, I concluded that there is more to what happened between me and Oge and that I must find out.

To Be Continued..
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Episode 22.

Third year was coming to an end. I didn’t want to carry the issue of Cindy over to my final. Precious still had another one year to stay after the semester because she had a little issue during her change of course.
After keeping to myself for two weeks after I met Oge, I decided to call Cindy. I needed to know where I stand with her. I called her on a Saturday and we fixed a time to meet.
“Hey” I raised my hand signaling to Cindy who was looking around for me.
“Look at where you are hiding” she said as she got to my table.
“Yea, I like it here. It gives me a clear view of anybody coming in or going out”
She sat down while we placed our orders.
“You are beautiful” I said to her.
“Thanks and you look good yourself” she said smiling. “Thanks.”
After our order has been served, I started “Actually Cindy, there is nothing I will tell you now that you don’t know already. You know we have not actually had time to talk since after our last date. I don’t want to beat around, I love you and will like us to build something serious like a relationship.”
Silence hovered around us while we stared at each other. I would have given my index finger to know what was going through her mind that moment. After a while of staring, she cleared her throat.
“Purity, I will be lying if I tell you that I have not been expecting this from you. I already have my reply for you, but before I give it to you, you have to give me time. There is something I want to take care of before I give you my reply.” She said looking me in the eye balls.
“Come on, since you have already made up your mind on what to tell me, why not say it out and not keep me on the edge.”
“Purity please don’t push it. I sure will give you a reply but not now”
“Are you seeing someone currently?” I asked.
“Purity please it’s kinda complicated and I wouldn’t want anything that will have to do with us meddle into it.”
“Why not be open up and tell me about this complicated thing and not play with my emotions.”
“How can I explain this to you Purity? See you have to trust me and give me a little time ok?”
“You know what, you don’t have to give me the whole ‘give me sometime thing’. I already know where I stand with you. I know you have a boyfriend. That’s the only explanation to it”
“Hmmm!! Who told you that trash?”
“ It’s no trash girl. After we went out the last time, you left school for a whole week and you couldn’t be reached. Now you have moved out from school hostel.
In all this you never cared to give me heads up as a friend. I saw you the day you came back from your boyfriend’s house.”
“Purity you have to calm down and listen to me. Things ain’t the way they are supposed to be now. That is why not minding how sincerely I want to be you, I still need a little time to take care of something.”
“Cindy, are you planning to use me as a fall back on or something?”
“Come on, I can’t do that to you”
“You know what, you can take the whole time in the world. I’m not waiting for you one bit. I gats move on while you take care of whatever it is you want to tidy up”
I stood up and dropped a thousand naira on the table and told her it’s for her cab and before she could say another thing, I walked out without looking back.

To Be Continued…
Re: Campus Dilemma..... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Episode 23

I usually resume school one week before school resumption, so as to get settled before the academic activities commences.
The holiday was actually packed with lots of events, some interesting and others not.
Before the school closed for the semester, Shania told me already that she will travel and because she doesn’t want to travel with her car, she will leave it with me.
Precious on her own side told me that she will travel but it will not be immediately after her exams. I know all she was implying was that she was going to stay with me pending the time she travels. Which is not a problem to me. It’s something we’ve been doing.
I finished my papers before both Shania and Precious, while Precious finished last. My family house is not that far from school and since it’s a long vacation I will be going home. I can’t just go home with a car and tell my parents that someone said I should keep it for her. Hmmmm!! My mum won’t even hear of that. So because of this, I needed to go with Shania.
After Shania finished her exams, I drove with her to my family house. At least my parents will know who owns the car. She already packed her stuff so we agreed that she will spend like three days in my family house before travelling. She was very nervous at first but I told her how friendly my people can be.
I’m the last in my family with three elder sisters. I call them the tormentors of my life. They have always pressured me to bring my female friends home but I never yielded to them. So when they saw Shania, I saw how happy they were and I knew what trouble Shania was into. My sisters can be very naughty and raw.
When we got to my house that day, I met only my immediate elder sister and my mum. The other two went shopping. My sister was happy seeing Shania and they clicked immediately. Instead of taking Shania to the guest room, she took her straight to her room. I was in my room unpacking when my mum came in. I relate well with my mum, so I already knew why she came. My Dad is not always at home.
“Mum what’s up” I hailed as she settled on my bed. She will always laugh whenever I use ‘what’s up with her’. “I dey, how was your exams?” she asked laughing.
“Fine o. I dey vex for you sha. Shebi na only once na e you call me during my exams and after you go talk say I be your paddy abi?”
“Don’t be angry dear. You know I went to visit your Dad now and you know …………….. na” she said laughing. “Hmmmm!! I don’t know anything o. I talked with daddy last night self”
“Ok that’s good” she said looking at me and smiling. I already knew what that means. But I decided to play dumb small.
“What? Why you dey look me like that na?” I asked smiling.
She didn’t say anything, rather she kept smiling and looking at me. “Ok, ok she is not my girlfriend if na e make you dey look me like that”
She still said nothing but kept staring at me smiling. “Mum come on, she is not my girlfriend, she is just my friend. She came around because she will be traveling home and wants me to look after the car for her since she is not traveling with it”
“You guys don’t seem like just friends to me. But don’t worry, I will find out since you don’t want to tell me.” We talked for a long time before she decided to leave. “I will be down stairs” she said standing to leave. “Ok I will be down soon”
“By the way, she is beautiful. I know you always have the eyes for good things but just be careful ok?” she said before walking out from my room.
Immediately my mum left my room, my phone beeped. Checking my whatsapp messenger I saw a message from my sister “interview session loading 90%”. I laughed and replied her “she is just a friend”.
We were all chilling in the sitting room after dinner. Since it was Friday, I was busy watching sport news. While the girls were busy discussing their thing. They wanted to watch one fashion thingy but I was in charge of the remote. It has been a long standing unwritten rule in my house. The person with the remote determines what everyone will watch, if you don’t like the station, bye bye. But this rule applies to only me and my siblings. Nobody tries that if my dad is around. After a while my mum decided to retire for the night but not after she opened the room for the interview session.
“Shania where are you sleeping tonight, hope you wouldn’t mind if I steal your boyfriend for the night?” she said while everybody laughed.
My sisters already know the game. Shania became shy and didn’t know what to say but just to smile.
“Hope you wouldn’t mind?” she asked again. The already shy Shania nodded in affirmation, smiling sheepishly.
“Don’t mind me dear, you can sleep anywhere you want but you two must be careful ok?” she said walking towards her room.
“Mum you don try” I shouted behind her.
‘Thank you” she said without looking back.
Immediately my mum left, my sisters started. They wanted us to tell them the story of our life but just then, my phone started ringing. Before they could say another word I went upstairs with my phone and that was goodnight for everybody.
Shania had wanted to leave on Monday, but my sisters persuaded her to stay more. She on her own side wasn’t in a hurry to go anymore.
I stayed away from Shania throughout the weekend. I know she was a screamer and should anything as little as a make out happen between us, everybody will know.
On Monday, my mum and two sisters left for work while my immediate elder sister left for an interview she had that day. I was left alone with Shania in the house. It was Shania that actually woke me up that morning. I usually wake up late at home.
I heard the knock and with my morning stiffy, I went to answer the door. I hid my stiffy behind the door before sticking out my head.
“Good morning lazy boy” she greeted
“Good morning, how was your night?” I asked yawning. “Hey don’t swallow me, food is ready. Go and freshen up and come down ok?” with that said, she turned walk away swinging her waist. I stared at her bum swinging up and down walking down the corridor. When she got to the stairs, she turned and looked at me with smiles all over her face before she walked down.

To Be Continued…

(1) (2) (Reply)

The School Of Money By Olumide Emmanuel / Heart Of An Angel / My Father’s Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 352
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.