Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person (47906 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? / Why Does Anger, Hurt, And Sorrow Define Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by ronyman(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please I have a list for you all. Our politicians. Wail, weep cry , roll on the floor on top their matter.. pls
BluntNigerian:
Why won't all these people cry on top of These Evil Politicians Matter??
Or are they not hurt by the wicked politicians??
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Godshope: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Its a gift but be cautious with your tongue. Use the gift positively

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Doctorflaky(f): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
EliteBiz:
I believe they are possessed with a very bitter entity(demon). This is life, someone will always offend you, the entity will make their life miserable and let them to be isolated and alone(can lead to serious depression and later on suicide). This entity can be inherited and also could have been attached to them due to activity they have carried out in the past, might be sex etc.

They are currently in a covenant with the entity(demon).

Solution : They need to live a holy life in other to block portals to any other entities. Then break the covenant, after, cast and bind the entity and anhilate. This can be carried out only through serious Fasting and Prayer (not a joke).

This is not religion, This is Spiritual Warfare.
Shalom.

That's a lie from the pit of hell.

I am a typical example of this and nothing like been demonic. I am a Bible believing child of the MOST HIGH IN CHRIST JESUS. Nothing like been demonic. It is the person's guardian angels working. They don't tolerate hurt for her. So I was told by my husband when he went to make a spiritual inquiry before we got married. They warned him to think deeply and ensure that he loves me before he goes into marriage with because my angels can't afford me been hurt that but if he loves me deeply he will enjoy the blessings of marriage.

In my own case, it even affected a strong believing pastor. Will you say a demon overcome a strong tongue praying my pastor?

But in addition to my own, I bring blessings to whoever I am close to and gives me joy but don't hurt me deeply. It is very dangerous.

My advice for the person is to work seriously on Love spirit than anger, she should accommodate peoples mistakes cos people will definitely hurt you. Since I learnt about myself, I don't allow things to get to me that people wonder if I do get angry at all.

So my bro/sis, what the poster is saying is very real and nothing close to been demonic.

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Bobnotrouble: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please help us to CRY against Boko Haram, Kidnappers, Ritualists, Armed Robbers , Evil & thieving politicians, Bandits, Evil herbalists, criminal officers and Covid-19.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Copied From IGBO RANT HQ Group on Facebook

Please ma post and hide my ID... Notify me when posted...

I don't know what is happening to me, I don't know if it is a curse or a blessing. I want to know if there's anyone in the group who has similar case or knows anything about it, because I am tired of this...

Okay this is it, any one who hurts me end up meeting terrible fate in a short time. I can count alot of them, it is more than a mere coincidence.

If I cry because of someone, I end up hearing a negative or Terrible news that concern them sooner than later. I remember when a man lied to people in his dialect against me, in my presence o. I didn't understand, when I later found out, I was bittered, I cried that night and went to meet him the next morning, i told him, sir because you lied against me, someone that is old enough to be your daughter, you caused me tears, you will shed double. It didn't reach two months, his two daughters died, I regretted my statement. I have been robbed in my house where I live alone, I cried terribly and cursed those people that they will never know peace, they returned my property by themselves and as I speak to you, they are behind bars. I can only mention but a few, there was also a period my ex slapped me publicly, over something that isn't serious, I cried bitterly and he was too proud to apologise, he had his Visa then, he travelled and he was sent back in less than a month.

This is serious as I speak to you, I don't know if this is natural, I know things happen coincidentally but in my case, it keeps repeating itself... I can't count all of them. When I was a kid I didn't take it serious, it even made me laugh but now It gives me great concern.

Okay the last one that happened now is this, I am dating this guy for a while now, his business was blooming well, I do come around and do some chores for him and sometimes use my money to cook for him but one day, in a middle of an argument, he called me a prostitute in front of his friends which I am not, I didn't know what gave him the motivation. I cried so much, I used sell stuffs on pre order then, and it pained me that I used my sweat to cook for him and he ate it that may all his sweat yield no effort. I said it in private. After a couple of time we reconciled but now, his business has died off... Nothing he is doing seems to work. I can't even tell him anything about it.

This is really more than a coincidence, it has repeated itself time after time. sometimes I tend to forgive people quickly and overlook things because I don't know what might follow if I think it too hard and cry over it...

Please, I want the group to tell me what to do? I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse. I need answer

If this is a true srory, nai be say you be light skinned lady oh. You are fair in complexion abi?

Answer me and i will give you a permanent solution
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by ibrounited2002: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
It is called wicked eyes (Ahaenu in arabic) the antidotes is to say sadAllahunmo barki alaehi) whenever you have bad thought to anybody.you can contact me on Whatsapp if you don't get my explanation clear 08052144001

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by WizzyVine: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
They should cry against evil politicians, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and all criminals in Nigeria. They should cry bitterly and rid Nigeria of kidnappers and wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by merits(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
You too much.dont blame to them maybe their witch na local champion.

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Doctorflaky:

That's a lie from the pit of hell.

I am a typical example of this and nothing like been demonic. I am a Bible believing child of the MOST HIGH IN CHRIST JESUS. Nothing like been demonic. It is the person's guardian angels working. They don't tolerate hurt for her. So I was told by my husband when he went to make a spiritual inquiry before we got married. They warned him to think deeply and ensure that he loves me before he goes into marriage with because my angels can't afford me been hurt that but if he loves me deeply he will enjoy the blessings of marriage.

In my own case, it even affected a strong believing pastor. Will you say a demon overcome a strong tongue praying my pastor?

But in addition to my own, I bring blessings to whoever I am close to and gives me joy but don't hurt me deeply. It is very dangerous.

My advice for the person is to work seriously on Love spirit than anger, she should accommodate peoples mistakes cos people will definitely hurt you. Since I learnt about myself, I don't allow things to get to me that people wonder if I do get angry at all.

So my bro/sis, what the poster is saying is very real and nothing close to been demonic.
I am happy about your response,
firstly, no where in the scriptures will you find the word ''guardian angel'' ..... it was invented by men(greeks).

secondly, yes, a person possesed with demon will and can speak in tongue(not of the Spirit of Truth), there is a difference between the tongue of the spirit of Truth and false spirit. The tongue very common in our world today is the tongue of the kundalini spirit. By their fruits you shall know them and not by their speaking in tongue.
The spirit is a fire and it grows gradually, many are faking their tongue(some people will just finish fighting and abusing,and few minutes ,they are speaking tongue)......people rush to speak in tongue as if their pastor or any man is in charge, this is false, Only The Father is in charge. The spirit grows. It is only by the fruits(joy,peace,patient etc) you can know them. speaking in tongue is a sign that follows, same as healing.etc.

For your last point , John 8:36
“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by merits(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
my2chains:
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

All your lives are blessed!

You all shall succeed all the days of your lives!

You guys are like beautiful blooming fragrance and perfume that can never be compared!

You all shall reap a ripefull old age!

It shall be well with you op,

peace!

Amen I claim it.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Ade3131: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
I really wish for a lady with such powers. I'm seriously interested in marrying one. I pray I get a good one with good spirits to fight and fend off spiritual attacks for the family. Imagine not needing a pastor or Alfa for all your spiritual dealings.... Just discuss it with madam and it is settled
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by merits(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
starbuck:
Once you hurt me besides i really don't need to cry but believe me, your life won't remain the same again..

Reason, I don't keep friends and always mind my business all the time at least i won't end up feeling all guilty

Likewise me just don't break my feelings bcuz you will have yourself to blame.i 8 keeping friends too.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Are you now doing some flashbacks and trying to relate some pasts??

Nah! Its just strange
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Dreyton36: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Dreyton36: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Here it goes , it's not witch craft or anything

It was written even in the Qur'an but I've forgotten the exact verse tho

If you're innocent and accused of a crime yiu didn't commit and anytime you think about it you feel pains and end up in tears, the moment you open up your mouth to swear for that person , that's how it will be
No remedy
That's why the worst set of people to offend is little kids
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Tribalism123(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
OGBANJE ASSOCIATION

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=prinj post=91272461]My Dear posters and some others in this foes please
These are not normal my dear, God can never curse or punish people in this manner, its a mystery deeper than normal, its a superphysical power of nature. There are forces behind their escapades my friends
I have only watch this kinds of senerior on nollywood movie, a physical nature that acclaim as spirit, his god of revenge, its a spiritual constraints that need to be delivered

Yes there is power in tongue and the Bible admonished us not misuse our tongue against others negatively
But the situation we are talking about here is a mystery
Human is err and God is divine
My advice here are
1. Seek for real/genuine salvation from the Serious bible believing Church
2. Confess what is happening to you, deny them and ask forgiveness (there might be some faults from you, you may not know)
3. Reject any spiritual power or personality working with you as CHI (personal gods)
4. Organise prayer vigil or fasting
5. Meet a pastor for counseling

I believe every true prophetic person has this gift/energy. Transform it from negative to positive.
2 Kings 2:23....
The spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet dear.
I've be been using mine to do good. To bless and not to curse. Try blessing people and you see it work fast
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Abdogood:
They should channel this power to positive things jare.

Instead of cry! Why not smile yourself into happiness of heart, forgiveness n peace of heart.

No time to dwell on -ve energy ooo.

Exactly what I do with mine. It works as fast when you bless people too.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2020
meeky007:

maybe because you are still a virgin bcus its happening to me too
Hmmmmm. Good point

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Comkash:
There is power in the tongue that I can testify . personally I can say that it happened to me too that whatever I say in deep pain and tears manifest in real life not immediately but in months time. May God guide our tongues to bless and not to curse, to build and not to destroy even in miseries

Amen. You're right here
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2020
PinkDick:

Correct kiss

Matured submission
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
Perfect heart? There's no such thing. Why will someone shed tears and bad things happen but nothing happens when they laugh. This isn't divine, it's evil! Pure evil!

She need spiritual purification. That's caused by incubus spirit.

Not true dear. She is not yet spiritually matured enough to realize that blessing people works as fast too
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
why is it always females

I' m a man dear
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:28am On Jul 02, 2020
treasurevee9:
I have the same gift but in my case, i don't have to cry or sometimes say a word. If you offend me or accuse me of something i know absolutely nothing about, you will pay for it.

I had a room mate in uni then, we were the worst roommates ever. We had a misunderstanding and she insulted my mom. I was so furious that i almost pounced on her but for the swift intervention of our lodgemate. For this one i cried cos i couldn't beat her. She was in her finals then and was writing her project. All of a sudden, her project went missing.

She searched the house for weeks but couldn't find it and it was getting closer to the deadline for submission of projects. But while this was happening, a voice always told me i was with it but didn't know. So anytime i hear this, i start searching the house but won't find it. When my lodgemates ask what i am looking for, i will ignore them.

When she had searched for weeks and couldn't find it, she went to church to see a prophet, the man told her to write the names of everyone in the lodge in a paper. She did and he picked my name that i was the one with it though i am not aware. She challenged him and said it wasn't possible that i am her roommate and can't do it. So he asked if she doubted him and said for that she should go back home that she will see her project when she gets home.

While still in church, i normally don't read except i have exams. I just decided to read that day and brought out a textbook. As i opened it, her project fell out. Lol. She sha came home and saw her project.

Another one was when my lodgemate's brother came to write pume, i normally go there to gist with his sister till late at night but that day i only went there to pick my wrapper. So when i entered, he thought i came to see his sister, then he started shouting at me to leave. See me see trouble. That he wants to sleep cos he has exams the next day and wants to read. We sha shouted at each other then i left. Around 5am the next day, i heard a knock on my door. Opened and saw the guy with his sister they came to apologize for what he did and started asking if i included the guy in my prayers cos i said my night prayers immediately i left there. They said he couldn't read at night because his heart was beating fast through out the night and he couldn't concentrate.

Then my sister, she beat hell out of me one day and i said to myself that she won't see the job she is looking for. For like 2yrs, she never got a job. All this while, i never knew i had this gift. Until my lodgemate called me one morning and said vee do you know you have power in your tongue. When you say something, it comes to pass. Then advised me never to curse anyone. I then remembered what i said abt my sister and told him. He told me to go back and pray for her. I sha prayed. One day my mom was trying to encourage her that she will get a job that year. I just told them she should forget this year cos she won't get a job but next year she will. She did not get a job till the next year.

Then someone in my office challenged me cos i exposed him. In his words no one offends him and goes scot free. I just laughed when i was told and told the person he doesn't know who he is about to mess with. I told my ex i was going to pray for the man. My ex that knows my gift begged seriously that i shouldn't try it that if i do something bad will happen to him. In his words "you know you are a scorpion ". I sha let the man go.

Though a pastor warned me to always tell someone when they offend me so they have the opportunity to apologize because i have a tiger spirit and i am always aggressive in the spirit

Bless people and see for yourself. Don't be tempted to accept gratifications in return oo. Freely you were given...
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Inhousepst:
There is what is called spirit husband. It is a demon. He is jealous over you. But let me warn you, it will destroy you. The bible says that Satan came to steal, to kill and to destroy. Do not rejoice secretly that those who hate you or hurts you are being destroyed. You need deliverance from these demons. First, repent and give your life to Jesus and go to any of The Lord's Chosen church nearest to you. It will not cost you a kobo. Only Jesus Christ can help you.

Not really dear. 2 Kings 2 : 23 -.…
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Christmasdon:
Jesus Christ have first had those powers you mentioned. but Christ never used it wrongly. instead he blessed and forgive everyone and everything even at the cross.

Good one. May God bless you and grant you that your heart desire this month in Christ Jesus' Name. Don't bother looking for me. Just get ready to testify. God loves you personally
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Rondigee:
I just need to see you. I'm very serious. I fall into this category right from my secondary school and university days till date. If the injury done to me was outrightly out of malice and I become so emotional about it that mostly I shed tears,
It's either the person will die, accident terrible news will just be reported against the person. Not that you even went to do anything against the person.

Immediately I read your post I shouted in my office. As if I should see you. Just natural I don't do any juju

Maybe you can check out some of my posts on this too. You're are gifted. You need a very close relationship with God to know your assignment on earth. God's kingdom is meant to manifest through you. Meet your GIFTED pastor/priest for guidance.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 1:00am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
hmmm this is a spiritual calling not a commercial get rich hustle. I am not doing this for the money but still people only appreciate what they pay for grin grin

Don't give in to the temptation oo.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2020
toyotamuscle:
get out am not a baby like you or your friends.who do you meet online.faceless forum.getout might not be an insult.depending on how you understand it.get out.

Shalom dears
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 1:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Finitemind:

Don't give in to the temptation oo.
i can never lailai give in to it. its not even a temptation for me. money means nothing to me. spiritual wisdom is greater than money. you start chasing money you lose your wisdom. i am a simple man. i dont need much to survive. money is nothing to me. but i do realise that people dont appreciate what they dont pay for so just based on that i will ask a small fee so they can take me serious, or else they will take you for granted if it is free. so there is a balance

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2020
mamatwiny:

Why is it that it is only the negative ones that comes to pass speedily?

Deeper spirituality. Simply put, good things don't come easy. It also depends on your spiritual maturity level
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 1:10am On Jul 02, 2020
sircatherine45:

Because there are more evil spirits than good

Good spirits are rare to invoke. You must be pure of heart to do so
But evil ones are easy to invoke. You can even do that right now without pulling a sweat...

I concur

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.