Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank (70732 Views)

Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins / Driver Kidnaps His Boss In Edo, Kills & Dumps His Body In Septic Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by BoboNogoDie: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Omoslim26:

and wats my business with ipob bullshit

so this is wat this forum have turned into so you presume I must be Igbo or ipob because I called you out for indulging in green and childish bigotry

whoever oga seun handed this forum over to should just change the name to yorubaigboland forum make we know watin dey xup for here abeg
I don't care who/what you are.
As long as their stupîdities on this forum doesn't stop, they will always get a full dose of their medicine back from me cool
I'm here for them cool
Just watch how one of the frustrated jobless ipob pig will quote me now grin
Anytime I call his name, he answers PRESENT SIR cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Stubborn82: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2020
I believe there's more people in his network, kidnapping is not a one man job, there are more people that are working with him. If they didn't arrest others in connection, they will escape elsewhere to start the kidnapping business.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by SavageResponse(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/30/rivers-police-arrest-notorious-kidnapper-uncover-bodies-victims-septic-tank

People who live in Rivers State are very unnecessarily aggressive in their pursuit of money angry
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Burgerlomo: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Heartless animal
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by hahn(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2020
TheSourcerer are you taking notes?
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by illicit(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2020
Can u imagine
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Lilgabby(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Nigeria is a nightmare for me... cry cry cry
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Akonice007(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2020
No need of taking him to the court again, kill him straight away
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Taye4j: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Na Dem, Ipob pigs.

Igbo kwenu !

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
I just hope this police don't later release this one as usual.

no need for court bullshiiit, make dem slit his throat half way and watch him die from over bleeding.

the best way for this criminal.

#spits on his for head.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by deavicky(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Officialgarri:
The rate of kidnapping in Rivers state alone is very high that it will only take the boldness of a lawmaker to raise a motion that Kidnapping should be legalized

Just two months ago, my brother was kidnapped. It was when we discovered the police were not ready to do anything, that we decided to pay a ransom in millions.
The kidnapper sounded so confident as though he had an office that deals in kidnapping
my brother this country is something else, so I was kidnaped February 14 in Rivers State.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by DEROX: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2020
shocked the name and the tribe says it all this people are less humans

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Taye4j: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2020
This is what happens when some people decide to teach their children the value of money rather than the value of life.

This is what happens when you teach a child that getting money is all that matters in life. When you teach them that as long as you get money, it doesn't matter if your heart stops working.

Shame on those people who sees money as their God and ultimate goal in life.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by nokatakata: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2020
It is not by force to develop other people's state while abandoning yours. You want to buy properties by fire by force and brag on the internet that you own 99% of properties in Nigeria and Africa. This is not the way to do it oooo ...all ye developers take note.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2020
Nigeria have been given to the Dogs to feed on.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Amaechi667(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Elche has always been a kidnappingkidnapping den in rivers state, police should do more research in that LGA
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Odiriance4all(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2020
From ancient times when human beings were first placed on Earth

No wicked people have been happy for long

They may grow great towering to the sky

So great that there head reaches the cloud

But they will be blown away like dust

Those who used to know them will wonder were they have gone

They will vanish like a dream

like a vision in the night

And never be seen again
Job 20Vs4-8
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Ironi: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2020
Nigerians are very barbaric in nature , you people came to do the same thing to a Ghanaian girl in takoradi , Ghana and you want to be allowed to be roaming the streets of Ghana?
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Charly68: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Why don't we have a law that will give room for instant execution of wasters like this..? This type don't deserve to live further..
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Kinematics: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Rivers yoots are a disgrace

See this anambala cow. You want to deny your bloda from potopoto republic.

Ndi developers. This is how you guys go about developing both home and abroad.

See your mentor below

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Alaga2222(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2020
This is terrible...this country needs deliverance..
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Chummynoni(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2020
and some people still want to know who devil is. that is devil sitting down. lol...

have you ordered for your zilli shoes? do that now @ a good price
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2020
BENEAMATA:
mr osewa and his nland mods , so we go begin take hand cover phone now before we scroll down on topic we are reading abi ? so nothing can be done about those posting indecent pix on virtually all threads on the forum .
Bros na so we see am o.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Kinematics: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Kinematics, come see what our Rivers state has become

I'm seeing what you and your blodas from potopoto
republic are doing. Developing everywhere they go as usual.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Kinematics: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Amaechi667:
Elche has always been a kidnappingkidnapping den in rivers state, police should do more research in that LGA

Etche is an easy hideout for criminals from Imo, Abia and Anambra. Especially the border communities there.

They shall all be fished out one by one. They should keep their development in SE.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by omenka(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2020
When Wike said the criminals in Rivers state are from Mudland, they denied it. There's no better proof than this.

God bless Wike.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by omenka(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2020
Kinematics:
Chai, ndi potopoto disturbing the peace of Rivers State.

When I say 70% of the crimes committed in Rivers are by people from the barren red mud, ipoo miscreants will be angry.

It's not just a statement, it's a fact. Even Wike have said it so many times.
Wike knew what he was saying when he said they were importing ipod criminals to Rivers state.

They should hang the Pig upside down and give him the ultimate punishment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Akhirastriver(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2020
But aw do these people sleep after doing this shit ,lyk thier conscience don't trouble them undecided
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by Lastmankc(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Rivers of blood
Re: Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank by MsAllison(f): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Wike knew what he was saying when he said they were importing ipod criminals to Rivers state.

They should hang the Pig upside down and give him the ultimate punishment.
[/s]
yes ooo
they should kill all Fulani herdsmen supporters especially impotent dingbats from Benue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) / FBI arrested Invictus Obi at the airport just before ‘escaping’ US (Photos) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.