Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Do I Become A Luciferian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Become A Luciferian? (7764 Views)

How Do I Become An Atheist? / Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? / How Can I Become A Witch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Kossy04: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2011
Guys, I've decided a change of religion. Christians are too hypocritical {anyways}. it's a thing I've been pondering on for a while now. Atheist aren't so hypocritical, but that's by the way anyway. I've made up my mind to become a Luciferian {it's totally different from Satanism}. I've done some researches {almost everywhere}, I still can't get a concrete reason why "the light bearer" was thrown down from heaven. I mean, if he could be convicted for just a thought then God must've been very unjust. Besides, my research has led me to the Greek, Roman, Persian, and some other civilizations' representation of "the light bearer." The Greeks called him "Zeus," the Romans called him "Jupiter," the Persians called him "Mithra," {to name just a few civilizations}. They all seem to agree that he is a "benevolent one," and brings wisdom. I'm yet to find out something bad about him.

Anyway, that's just by the way. Anyone have any idea how to get in touch with a congregation of like-minded people? Your recommendations would be highly appreciated.
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
IMHO I think you should eschew all delusions( religions ).
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Kossy04: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ Martian
You seem so certain yours is no delusion. What's your point of conviction?
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Kossy04: 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
Please spare me the "we're the best" crap!!!
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Kossy04: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
If you've got no reply to the question please don't post
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by trekkie: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2011

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by harakiri(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2011
@Poster

I would have advised you just as the first respondent did to drop all delusions which means ANYTHING SORT OF BELIEF and "do you" instead but it seems you mind is already made up on what you wanna do and all you want is to banter back and forth with other religious people on which is better and which isn't. If that's the case, whatever i have to say is pointless coz as you would have rightly guessed at this point, i am non-religious and have no belief in ANYTHING! ! !

Wish you the best though.

Cheers.
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Kossy04: 1:14am On Feb 01, 2011
Well Trekkie, I have chosen. Remember that song by Nickleback - Hero? In the second verse it goes "someone told me "love will all save us." How could that be, look what love gave us, what form of killing and blood spilling that  would never change. Then they say that a Hero would save us I'm not gonna stand here and wait." Everytime I hear that song the lyric sinks in deeper. You go to church and do what you do, yet you're the  most wicked race I've ever known. I will not stand here and wait for this Hero of yours to come cause if he could save you wouldn't be spilling even your own blood. He sits on his high and mighty throne "Praise me! I don't care  if you kill yourselves, I don't care if anything happens to you, just praise me. If you praise me well enough I might bless you!" You call that love? So tell me, who's living the delusion? I ask again, anyone have ideas on how I can meet like-minded people? It'll be highly appreciated.
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 01, 2011
Kossy04:

@ Martian
You seem so certain yours is no delusion. What's your point of conviction?

Of course I'm not deluded, you don't see me promoting any religious dogmas, do you?
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by trekkie: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2011
G
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Kossy04: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
This isn't about being blessed or cursed trekkie. This is about justice - you all say you're the good guys, yet all I see is bad. You go to church and call the devil the father of all liars, yet, I know no liar worse than you. You call the devil the accuser of the brethren, yet I know no damaging-gossip-spreading people as you. You call the devil the roaring lion seeking who to devour, then what do you call your yahoo boys? For all I can see, you describe your own selves. I'm sick and tired of the whole "you can kill and destroy, and do all evil. Just come back when you're done and I'll "save" you," that your religion is full of. It's INJUSTICE, it lacks logic, and too prone to abuse. It'll like this disgusting country Nigeria (and Nigerians) - the laws lack coercion, therefore there is no law, only lawlessness.

@ martian
I'm not promoting anything. The stuff about the other culture is just like a prelude - to tell everyone I don't want posts like yours, only genuine posts.

You know what, forget it. I'd search the net till I can find what I want, since I can't get no help here.
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2011
Kossy04:

This isn't about being blessed or cursed trekkie. This is about justice - you all say you're the good guys, yet all I see is bad. You go to church and call the devil the father of all liars, yet, I know no liar worse than you. You call the devil the accuser of the brethren, yet I know no damaging-gossip-spreading people as you. You call the devil the roaring lion seeking who to devour, then what do you call your yahoo boys? For all I can see, you describe your own selves. I'm sick and tired of the whole "you can kill and destroy, and do all evil. Just come back when you're done and I'll "save" you," that your religion is full of. It's INJUSTICE, it lacks logic, and too prone to abuse. It'll like this disgusting country Nigeria (and Nigerians) - the laws lack coercion, therefore there is no law, only lawlessness.

@ martian
I'm not promoting anything. The stuff about the other culture is just like a prelude - to tell everyone I don't want posts like yours, only genuine posts.

You know what, forget it. I'd search the net till I can find what I want, since I can't get no help here.

Ok, good luck. Hope you find lucifer.
I think you should ask those who say they've found Jesus, lucifer is probably hanging around that vicinity.
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by ILLUMINA(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2012
hello Kossy04:
please do try and send me a blank email through here nativiti29@gmail.com there is something i need to discourse with u in private.
my appologies for any inconviniencies.
Thank you.
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by Kslib(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
@op Isn't the so-called light bearer the same demon called "satan"?
The dangerous thing you don't know is that he tricks you into beleiving that he is the victim.Why do you think he's called the master of all lies and deceit?
See the bitter truth is that the devil doesn't even like you,and will never.So sit down and think about that.
Also think about where you will go after you die,what will you do when you know the devil has tricked you to suffer with him for eternity?
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by mkmyers45(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
@OP Look for Ogaga4luv.....he will give you what you want grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Become A Luciferian? by buzugee(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
you already are. you just dont know it

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Religion, Including Science. / Are The Three (3) Children Of Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor his Biological Children? / Bishop Ignatius Kaigama Feeds 991 Inmates In Jos Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.