Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Teach Me About Shawarma Business - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Teach Me About Shawarma Business (753 Views)

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma / Shawarma Business / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me About Shawarma Business by lifenajeje(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2020
Can someone teach me about shawarma via WhatsApp for free..

I only have few questions to ask ..
Re: Teach Me About Shawarma Business by Nedlog01(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
lifenajeje:
Can someone teach me about shawarma via WhatsApp for free..

I only have few questions to ask ..

There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.

It's for those in Nigeria.
Re: Teach Me About Shawarma Business by Ayoade333: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
You ask questions about ur freezer.... the freezer has internal leakage..... You need to run another pipe internally to make the freezer comes quality.....
Re: Teach Me About Shawarma Business by donnie(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Ayoade333:
You ask questions about ur freezer.... the freezer has internal leakage..... You need to run another pipe internally to make the freezer comes quality.....

grin SMH
Re: Teach Me About Shawarma Business by Kunja2: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hmmm... Interesting.. How about we jump on this shoprite offer. They said they are selling hot dogs for 150 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Chin Chin Production Line / Where Can I Buy This Type Of Nylon In Lagos? / Pls Help!am Starving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.