Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma (62462 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by URblogger: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ladies shocked to discovered ponmon inside their shawarma

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by URblogger: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by donstan18: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kpomolized Shawarma.

She should be grateful it was maggot she saw, afterall she didn't buy the shawarma herself.

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yes. Naija shawarma for Nigerians.
grin

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by slawomir: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by professorMD1: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2019
For real?
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2019
I am Shocked that you are Shocked.
Please, We just have to support our LOCAL PRODUCTS
Let's crave for varieties like SNAIL in Shawarma, periwinkles, as well as bushmeat shawarma, crocodile meat,

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by sisisioge: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2019
It is not pomo! It is chicken thick skin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by MrWTF(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
It's funny How we feel our products aren't up to par with the Europeans/Americans.

Until that mindset changes, development would be far from reach

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by midnighter(f): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Lol. Localised shawarma

Some entrepreneur could see the business opportunity in this and start adding custom fillings to shawarma to make it more interesting...

I sometimes feel that it needs something like sweet potato or a spoonful of mashed up, seasoned beans to spice it up... cos at times the chicken wey dey inside dey too damn dry....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by hammedroyabat(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
No big deal.... How much she got it and where ?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Pennyways: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Issoorite
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by sthecy(f): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
That’s a normal thing naw....equivalent to meat. If you had seen fish nko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by solmusdesigns: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
grin

Shawarma simply means Sandwich made with arabic pita bread , and Sandwich can contain anything as fillings depending on your recipe..., in Dubai i have eating all kind of shawarma, some with Chicken, Beef or mutton and even hot Dog sussage

The best have eating is the one without meat, but with only Falafel (Arabic Akara balls)

Am sure if the Slay queen tried the falafel shawarma and saw Akara, or the vegetarian type and saw only salad she would report to instablog

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by mozona(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
no be you wan chop shawarma...
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by OTayobami(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Iwo na fe trend abi When you dey go buy shawarma, you nor tell anybody for social media o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by bankyblue(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Na kpomo u see they make noise, wait till u see bone inside shawama

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Got to be in the West, that’s where you find all manners of fvckery

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Reti554: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2019
funny
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by ZorGBUooeh: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Correct smiley

See bizness idea..it wont be bad Introducing kpomo shawarma..my mouth dey water.I feel like having a bite to know how it tastes

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Royalfurnitures: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Na Naija sharwama be that

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by fikkyho20: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
What call dat an addendum...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by whizbee(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
I know buhari didn't make the sharwarma but it's still his fault

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by AuroraB(f): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
You all be eating 'ponmo' like it's going out of fashion. So, enjoy it in all your favorite meals. Kini big deal undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by BobiNick(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Pomo no be meat
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Risingblue008(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2019
U must chop'am oooo,sheaa u wan chop shawama?u Neva see anything
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by bennynaza(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2019
I don't know what the hype is with this shawarma thing.
Girls obsession with it is ridiculously annoying

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Wait first ?!
Is that why she eat it as if it is rat..
The shawama gan be as if it has spoil (The SPOIL I mean is that rat sees the food and they will advice there descendant not to go there because the food have SPOIL)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday / Nigerian Fruits And Veggies! / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.