Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Another Nigerian Killed By Police And Iberia Airline In Spain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Nigerian Killed By Police And Iberia Airline In Spain (1379 Views)

What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? / Contact Details Of Iberia Airlines In Lagos / Flying With Iberia Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Killed By Police And Iberia Airline In Spain by Rlst84sale(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2007
[b]I think every African especially Nigerian  should email this to all our contacts. This is not fair and it has to stop.[/b]A

Nigerian illegal immigrant died while being deported from Spain with a restraining gag over his mouth, Spanish media reported on Monday.

The Iberia jet flying 97 passengers to Nigeria had to turn back to Spain and land in Alicante on Saturday after crew discovered that Osamuyia Aikpitanhi (23) had died, newspaper El Pais said.

Police union sources told El Pais Aikpitanhi may have died after swallowing a gag taped over his mouth to prevent him biting extradition officers.

Spain, which received more immigrants than any other European country in 2006, has stepped up deportations and entry refusals to 23 000 so far this year.

According to reports, The guys only offence is that he had no resident permit and therefore had to be deported which the guy refused and resisted, after much arguements and pleas, the police resorted to beating him away from public view until they succeeded in injecting him with what was later known as a tranquilizer with his mouth being closed with a plastic tape and both hands and legs firmly tied with ropes . They loaded him into the plane covering him with a sack thereby preventing him from passengers view.
Mid air when the air plane was already 3 hrs airborne, the pilot announced to the passengers that they had to make an emergency return to spain without actually lething passengers know what was going on. It was the greatest shock of other Nigerians as the saw the red cross of spain trying to revive the already dead nigerian handsome young boy who it was later discovered that he was littered with waste(****) to confirm how he has been struggling between life and death for who knows how many hours? but couldnt be able to shout out as his killers tied his hands and legs with mouth closed and was even hidden from other Nigerians aboard the Iberia plane.

Infact they killed him as a criminal, a terrorist and i don't know which other appropriate word to use here but the boys only offence was that he was an illegal immigrant !!!!!

I am filled up with pains and tears as i write this but please where is my brother Big K, SLB,
and my brother Ithinkbetter who is a neighbour to spain and all NVS family who could be found in nigeria?

We have to organise if possible a protest to the Embassy of Spain in Nigeria and the Nigerian Embassy in spain and also to the Iberia airlines.
This have to stop and now, Ministry of foreign affiars and all those in authority must be sent copies of this thread.
This have to stop. A very young man is not supposed to die, for what?

Please i am counting on all villagers and more espescially our able Big K to do something with your Cyber ingenuity.

WE NEED TO STOP THIS WASTAGE OF NIGERIAN LIVES BY THIS BAST, A, RDS,   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Another Nigerian Killed By Police And Iberia Airline In Spain by Mustay(m): 3:22am On Jun 18, 2007
It's madness

(1) (Reply)

Cheep Ticket / Immigration Aptitude Test Format / Good Hotels In Ibadan,nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.