Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Business Training: ⁣free Fiverr And Copywriting Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Training: ⁣free Fiverr And Copywriting Class (258 Views)

Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / 9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Training: ⁣free Fiverr And Copywriting Class by Emmandus(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
� *⁣FREE COPYWRITING AND FIVERR CLASS* �

If you are ever going to sell online, Copywriting is a vital skill essential to your success learn it for FREE Now.

Fiverr is the largest marketplace for Freelancers today and Freelancing is a sure way to make money online today with Zero Capital.

I am holding a FREE Copywriting and Fiverr Class on WhatsApp this Thursday by 8pm to teach business owners, writers, thought leaders, graphics designers, and anyone to sell and make more money without lifting a finger send me a WhatsApp message by clicking the link in my signature to join the Fiverr and Copywriting Free Training

Emmanuel Ayeni

Re: Business Training: ⁣free Fiverr And Copywriting Class by hgnbello(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Intrested. Nice One.
Re: Business Training: ⁣free Fiverr And Copywriting Class by Emmandus(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2020
nice send me a WhatsApp message

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz ML350 / Banks Pray You Don’t See This / Money Magnet Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.