Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ugliest Car On Earth. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ugliest Car On Earth. (3792 Views)

Abandoned Honda Car On Aboh Road, Delta / Honda City As My First Car On Nigerian Road / The Most Common Car On Nigerian Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugliest Car On Earth. by kpomkwem(m): 12:53am On Jun 14, 2007
What is the ugliest car you have ever seen?
The Pontiac Aztec and Subaru Tribeca are two of the ugliest I've seen. The design engineers must have been drunk and constipated when they designed those.
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by sultaan(m): 5:45am On Jun 14, 2007
Chevy SS truck(?)
The new ford 500
Mercury Montego
New Ford focus
Buick LaCross
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by behivestar(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
How Much is Pontiac Aztec in Nigeria?
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by depapa06(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2008
Pontiac Aztek and 2006 Subaru Tribeca are not all that ugly.Beauty,they say,it is in the eye of beholder.
See pics

Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by depapa06(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2008
Pontiac Aztek and 2006 Subaru Tribeca are not all that ugly.Beauty,they say,it is in the eye of beholder.
See pics
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by Iman3(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2008
Have you guys forgotten the Russian Lada?

Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by TheSly: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2008
. . . . . . .seh na casava dem dey take this one pack or na wetin. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by dpresident(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2008
As for me the ugliest vehicle I have seen is THE HUMMER JEEP. For get about the luxury inside, it is obviously the ugliest.
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by savesoul(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2008
dpresident:

As for me the ugliest vehicle I have seen is THE HUMMER JEEP. For get about the luxury inside, it is obviously the ugliest.

Na true oooo grin
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by Ajengogo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2008
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for condemning other people's inventions when you don't even have any to be ridiculed at.
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by kosovo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2008
the award goes to HUMMER.
no hard feelings, m speaking  ma mind.

Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by Ivvie: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2008
|
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by Ivvie: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2008
|
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by thegame(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2008
Ivvie:

I have a list of some of the ugliest cars on the road

I'll give the props to the Chrysler 300 without a doubt mirrored by the Charger.

The 2002 to 2007 Toyota Camry. In my opinion, the former reminds me of a speed boat and the latter is just ghetto (my personal opinion). I won't forget the ES330 (2002 to present). Somebody will have to explain how Toyota concluded on proving to enthusiasts how aerodynamic it'll boast of. A crap of unibody.

The 2005 BMW lineup. It appears cheaper and plain. It's just ugly.

Murano - a heap of sheetmetal.

All Cadillacs

Most cars they make today are just ugly but nothing stands out as the 300C.

First of all, Those toyotas are not ugly. Itr depends on the face u want.A lot of people love that bull's eye or what eva it's called. Same with BMWs. These designs implies solidity. there is a 2000 and 2007 camry in the family so i know what im talking abt.
Also not all cadillacs are ugly.
Also, Murano is a sleek ride for God's sake.
I wonder what the car manufacturers will do to impress you. I know u can't buy a lamborghini or bugatti cos im sure most of their cars will look ugly to you.(judging from ur taste. i guess)
As for me, the ugliest car on the road is the first generation escalade and the hummer H1.
H2 and H3 are still managable and the 2007 escalade is still ok just that it's a trailer(too big)
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by Ivvie: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2008
|
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by sultaan(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
You should see the 2009 Nissan Murano

Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by Ivvie: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
|
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by thegame(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2008
Ivvie, I totally understand what u are saying. It's good to know we still have sensible nigerians that wouldn't waste so much money on silly things.
I guess i know ur taste then.

kindly check out this thread hon

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-64483.128.html

sultaan:

You should see the 2009 Nissan Murano

Couldn't u read what Ivvie wrote?
And u still have the guts to talk abouit murano. I get what she says abt the car.bit idiot with a small window that's too small to jump out of grin grin. That car is kinda stupid.Big for nothing
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by Ivvie: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2008
|
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2008
Check out this epitome of Beauty!!! grin cheesy Animal power combined with technology!!! kiss grin

Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by mamaorga(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2008
LMAO U GUYS ARE SOOO FUNNY
GOT A BUNCH OF UGLY CARS ON HERE
savesoul:

Na true oooo grin

I AGREE WITH U WELL WELL MY BROTHER
I DONT KNOW WHY THEY MAKS SOO MUCH FUSS ABOUT THAT CAR
BLOODY UGLY CAR
Re: Ugliest Car On Earth. by mamaorga(f): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2008
kosovo:

the award goes to HUMMER.
no hard feelings, m speaking ma mind.

I MEAN THE HUMMER
BLOODY UGLY CAR

(1) (Reply)

Bolt (taxify) Drivers Needed In Ibadan. / Rules That Govern Auto Parts Sales. / Where in Lagos Can I Remove This Dent On My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.