Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained (4239 Views)

Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient / Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained by Farki: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2020
One of the few good things coming out of the senate.
Re: Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained by Farki: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2020
chrisxxx:
Absolute true. The company producing the vaccines still have the vaccines in stock and Nigeria is there Numero Uno market. They will deliberately infest Nigeria if we stop buying from them.
The vaccines may be coming under donation agreed. Someone is paying for it somewhere.

You have no idea how vaccines work do you?
Re: Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained by chrisxxx(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Farki:

You have no idea how vaccines work do you?
You lack comprehension skill right?
Re: Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained by ebopee: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020
You are sick for posting this kind of picture on this trend.
Re: Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained by Farki: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2020
chrisxxx:

You lack comprehension skill right?

Your use of "deliberately infest" is quite concerning.
Re: Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained by chrisxxx(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Farki:

Your use of "deliberately infest" is quite concerning.
You would have asked. Presently Nigeria has been declared Polio free. The meaning of that is that Nigeria may no longer require Polio vaccine. Do you think pharmaceutical companies are happy losing Nigeria market?
Dont you think that there could be conspiracy somewhere to reintroduce the disease?
What I explained above was my though and the reason I made the statement.
Re: Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained by Farki: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
chrisxxx:

You would have asked. Presently Nigeria has been declared Polio free. The meaning of that is that Nigeria may no longer require Polio vaccine. Do you think pharmaceutical companies are happy losing Nigeria market?
Dont you think that there could be conspiracy somewhere to reintroduce the disease?
What I explained above was my though and the reason I made the statement.

Other countries in the world have been free of polio.

Vaccination will continue until the disease has been completely eradicated worldwide.

Nigeria isn't even a profitable market because the vaccines are funded by the government and NGOs and are a serious pain just to keep them usable.
Re: Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained by SirWarlock: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yustash001:
I heard immunization has bad effect on children... I don't know how true..
Anti-vaxxers conspiracy grin
Re: Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained by earnit2: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Back In Shape After Pregnancy. / Chinua Achebe's Son Builds A Magnificent Laboratory In Wellessley / How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.