Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo (3054 Views)

My Husband Grabs Me Everywhere – Actress Anita Joseph Says / Prophetess Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs In New Photo / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Actress, Anita Joseph since her marriage to MC Fish has turned into a marriage counsellor. In a latest statement she advised married women on how to keep the spark in the marriages as she advised them to wear skimpy dresses and look good for their husbands.

Anita stated that her husband is handsome and fresh and she cannot take any chances.

She told married women to even look sweet in the kitchen as she reveals that her husband grabs her everywhere.

The actress stated that having children shouldn’t stop married women from cinching their waists or looking good for their men.

She said;

“Married women listen, this is the time the showing off starts. Open your eyes, when you are in the kitchen be sweet and hot. You need to see me in the kitchen, my husband grabs me everywhere. That you are married with kids doesn’t mean you should not do shakara, this is the time to do shakara. Why are you tying wrapper? The man will run away. Your husband needs to see you how you were when you guys met. I know some things might have changed, but keep up. Don’t be like a mad woman, take care of yourself,” she said.

Watch her speak below:

https://www.linjust.com.ng/my-husband-grabs-me-anywhere-anita-joseph-reveals-advises-married-women-to-look-good-for-their-husbands.html

Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Word!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Goldencheese(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Married women, take the lesson and leave the messenger.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by donbachi(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Olori fish

1 Like

Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Obidon1(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Everybody don become marriage counselor
Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2020
This one's marriage is all about sex, may it last

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Flora2Sweet: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2020
When Dem start na so she dey beeeeee angry grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Goldencheese:
Married women, take the lesson and leave the messenger.
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2020
grin marriage is not all about parti after party.
Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Biglittlelois(f): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:
This one's marriage is all about sex, may it last

So advicing wives to always look hot for their hubby, shows hers is all about sex? That is what you can deduce from her writeup?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Obidon1:
Everybody don become marriage counselor
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Especially those wey marry BARMEN and DJ... wey their marriages still dey hang for rope.
Person marriage wey never reach 6 months don become Marriage counselor.
Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by SavageResponse(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
When Dem start na so she dey beeeeee angry grin grin grin

grin
Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by NobleAngell(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ok
Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by SAMBARRY: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
This woman should shut up for once.shes getting annoying.who asked her all these questions that she started spilling? undecided
Re: My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

So advicing wives to always look hot for their hubby, shows hers is all about sex? That is what you can deduce from her writeup?
lol it's good but both of them are always talking about sex in all their interviews,last time it was the husband

(1) (Reply)

Friends Shocked As Comedian Ada Jesus Was Spotted At A Friend’s Birthday Party / Apostle Johnson Suleman Breaks Silence After Lady Released Their Bedroom Photos / Jim Iyk Commits Fashion Felony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.