Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah (33578 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2011
u guys leave timaya joorr! you can't blame him for being obsessed. I saw this girl in 2005 and MY GAWD!! shocked the bakassi can rig any presidential primaries by just passing by grin

the babe had a.rse for years grin
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by freezy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
LWKM o!!!

Larger you are sick o! cheesy

Seriously that Bakaasi is sumn else grin
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Ezebu(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mmmh! My own is that, "whether she like am o whether she no like am o, Timaya don blow,im don kpolongo!''
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by MissyB3(f): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
uglybetty:

So is she saying that girls who live on their own are wayward? Rubbish! I heard she steals?despite the fact that she comes from a good family. Yeye.
Nah, that isn't what she meant. She's actually right to say ''If I had moved out of my family house, I would have been wayward. But when you are under the umbrella of a good parent, you will hardly go astray''.

aloy/emeka:

How come your brothers kept quiet if you said he beat you up?

My brothers didn't keep quiet. They were not brought up to be brutal. A lot of friends wanted to fight for me. A lot of musicians were on my side. One of my brothers wanted to be confrontational. But I told them that two people can't be mad at the same time. The way we were trained is obviously different from the way some other people were trained. My brothers will always respect my feelings. John is a triple black belter. He doesn't even need to fight. He will just hit you one place and you will die. He is one of the best in karate and you know these people are trained not to get angry. He is calm.
Lol! Interesting . . .

Topic,
Both Timaya and Empress need to shut it already. It's been months since their love story hit the rock and they still can't let each other rest? Kilode? undecided

BTW Empress, say hi to John for me. . . . I admire him a lot.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Delible(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
She should just shut up dere. :oAfter giving Timaya free pus, sy gift. Which ever way it is loss loss for her.Ladies ,learn from this grin grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by eastpoint: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2011
I do and i guess some other people do.
Rumours abt her range from dating the high and mighty to being a kleptomaniac.

LOL
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Ranoscky(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mtscheeew. . . . .Next pls!
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by fizzybaba(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

u guys leave timaya joorr! you can't blame him for being obsessed. I saw this girl in 2005 and MY GAWD!! shocked the bakassi can rig any presidential primaries by just passing by grin

the babe had a.rse for years grin

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by fizzybaba(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
Delible:

She should just shut up dere. :[b]oAfter giving Timaya free pus, sy gif[/b]t. Which ever way it is loss loss for her.Ladies ,learn from this grin grin grin grin

you cant be too sure of that.she probably did not.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by uglybetty: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
Missy b, I don't agree with you. The bible says train up a child in the way of the lord and when he grows up he will not depart from It,home or abroad.this statement she made makes me feel that if u are not under the protection of a good parent then you become wayward or you go astray? What of girls who get pregnant under the nose of their parents?what of children who are on drugs under the nose of their parent? Was it in her parents house she gave him all her time that resulted to noting? This girl was practically leaving with this guy.now she is clamming good girl.it is only in this country that you will see a 35-40yrs old still living with their parents and eating their food and collecting their money.then when is time the hardly become independent always tuning back home for food and money.pls talk maturely and with wisdom when next you are been interviewed.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by sley4life(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
chei. So Timaya box Empress face like Klitschko do S.Peter. But Empress must have done Timaya something extremely bad
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by OWOLAYEMO: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
It is really a shame because we all grew up in Festac Town. Then, She was a decent normal girl and her brothers were always easy going ( I cant vouch now) sad

But whatever the case, battering a woman should be the last thing eventhough women could be very provocative atimes. Notwithstanding the provocation, ability to exhibit some restrain could make or mar any relationship.

I wish Timayya the Best ; Empress the Better and the two of them Better of the best, move on guys eyes dey see many thing for Life!

1 Like

Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by silia: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
y all of una dey beef empress nw? we all knw hw men re,smetimes prince charming turns into the devil incarnate. empress should hve dealt wit him d way rihanna did wit chris brown. female battering? sme fools hve d nerve 2 support timaya.am dissappointed. nigerian men!
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by MissyB3(f): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
uglybetty:

Missy b, I don't agree with you. The bible says train up a child in the way of the lord and when he grows up he will not depart from It,home or abroad.this statement she made makes me feel that if u are not under the protection of a good parent then you become wayward or you go astray? What of girls who get pregnant under the nose of their parents?what of children who are on drugs under the nose of their parent?
I don't know what part of ''when you are under the umbrella of a good parent, you will hardly go astray'' I'm supposed to explain or expatiate on because I think it's clear enough for anybody to understand and agree with if given the slightest reflection.

It's not impossible for one to go wayward while living under the roof of one's parents but there's a greater chance of a person that lacks good parental 'supervision' to go astray than one who is, in Empress' words, under the umbrella of (a) good parent(s).

uglybetty:

it is only in this country that you will see a 35-40yrs old still living with their parents and eating their food and collecting their money.then when is time the hardly become independent always tuning back home for food and money.
If you're talking about Empress still living with her parent, I see no problem in it. She's single, her mama isn't complaining. . . . .So?
Living with one's parents doesn't necessarily mean one is dependent on them. To an extent answerable to them, Yes but, dependent? Not always the case.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by superman4real(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mephistophelean flibertigibet of homo sapiens salamander with sacrilegious intrepidity
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by ninny36: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2011
Na wa oooo
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2011
spikedcylinder:

What does she currently do for a living and when was the last time she acted in a movie?

I remember meeting her at a salon last year. Crazy lady and her friends took off all their clothes and started displaying screaming  "I dey provoke o, I dey provoke o".
The fact that she's forming for journalists here is quite incredible. cheesy

That's what makes  'Spikey' different and worthy of my respect. . .no time for blind gender solidarity. One of my fave female Nairalanders. . . always honestly keeping it real and saying it as it is. Anyways.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by nisaac(f): 12:59am On Feb 03, 2011
daniel michael:

and u xpress or xpress road,i dnt knw, do u think timaya would just wok up and dismantle your face withawt u doing anithing,gosh i think your face was a point of contact to him, let me tel u sth,ure a nincompoop,a kleptomaniac,a nymphomaniac and an ophobomaniac, ure practising a flamboyant display of sanctity mannerism, infact your speech luks like your mouth is an epitome of idolistic monopoikilation, infact your head is pie block of two outstanding hoe, u vacabonic imbecilic and moronic prat, gett off , xpress road
Oyibo!! ROFLMAO. Bros, abeg no murder person wit ur grammar, I no fit shout.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by EzeUche2(m): 3:00am On Feb 03, 2011
The woman is not fine at all.
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by ceasyc(f): 5:50am On Feb 03, 2011
d 2 of dem wowo now = wowo kids if dey got married. empress has a 9ce shape sha
havent dey heard basket mouth n other comedians saying things like that on his comedy shows or nites of a thousand laffs? hm

all these so called stars make una no dey air/sun una dirty linen outside/4 public jo. SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i dont care what she said to him or about him but as long as she did not hit him 1st, he stopped her car n beat her shocked = bloody barbarian! u belong to d zoo
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by proflynks1(m): 6:06am On Feb 03, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by bencobenz(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2011
superman4real:

Mephistophelean flibertigibet of homo sapiens salamander with sacrilegious intrepidity
Another Hon Obaigbona in the making grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by oceantide2(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2011
Exactly
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Ranoscky(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2011
ninny36:

Na wa oooo
Na real wa O!
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by idupaul: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2011
she is ugly sha ooo shocked
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by andyanders: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2011
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS LADY CAN MOVE WITH TIMAYA. SHE IS TOO FAR TO BE IN LOVE WITH A HALF MADMAN. FORGET ABOUT HIS MUSIC CAREER. I STILL LOOK AT HIM AS A MADMAN. NO DESCENT WOMAN CAN STAY WITH THIS KIND OF MAN

lLADY, GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND STAY OFF MAD PEOPLE
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by danielmichael(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2011
empress is a mad woman who wantd to marry a madman, empress if u'd married timaya they wouldhav bin an intransigent unostentatiety,a cataclysmic conflagration,an explosive cataophobity,an environmental cansanguinity,a streptopoctic prependalism and an otorontentic empropectality, empress ure an idiot to even think of marryin that tontonphobobiastic homo-sapiens like him, idiot
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by spikedcylinder: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2011
pro01:

That's what makes  'Spikey' different and worthy of my respect. . .no time for blind gender solidarity. One of my fave female Nairalanders. . . always honestly keeping it real and saying it as it is. Anyways.

Awwwww. Thank you. smiley
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by favouredjb(f): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2011
I blame the journalists that give them space and time in their papers,
am tired of their stupid story all the time
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
useless topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone of u guys have alot of time
let them be!!
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by obo2t(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
UR, FATHER:

Even John njamah, that skinny bone is a triple black belter cry cry cry cry cry cry cry omo make he no go fight o make timaya no go bust him head with bottle grin grin grin grin grin grin

Small thing we go hear say Aki and paw paw sef get Black belt too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i go so beat them
u be my guy
Re: Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah by tosinaded(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
like mother like daughter! shameless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures / Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.