Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) (5919 Views)

Check Out The Most Expensive Secondary School In The World (Pics/Video) / Sad Realities Of The Modern World(pics) / 10 Most Expensive Countries In The World (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Muurian: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2020

Canada has one of the best fit for fit cabinet roster in the world that will make you weep for Nigeria.

•The Minister of Health is a Doctor.

•The Minister of Transport is an Astronaut.

•Minister of National Defense is a Silk Veteran.

•Minister of Youth is under the age of 45.

•Minister of Agriculture and Agri-food is a former Farmer.

•Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness was a Scout.

•Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development was a Financial Analyst.

•Minister of Finance is a Successful Businessman.

•Minister of Justice was a Crown Prosecutor and First Nations Leader.

•Minister of Sports and Persons with Disabilities is a visually impaired Paralympian.

•Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, and Canadian CoastGuard is Inuit.

•Minister of Science is a Medical Geographer with a PhD.

•Minister of Immigration, Citizenship and Refugee was a former Immigration Critic.

•There are many scientists in the cabinet, and women make up 50% of the Cabinet.

I’m just envious! Oh Canada!

Read more @==>

https://uptownerd./2020/07/02/canada-has-an-envious-government-cabinet/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Orestino(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
For Nigeria, commissioner of education na lawyer

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by doggedfighter(f): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Round pegs in round holes

4 Likes

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by flyingpig: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Barrister Fashola is Minister for Power.

Edited; Barrister Fashola is Minister for WORKS shocked

22 Likes

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Dreyton36: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
I process visas , reach out
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good thinking.
Hey guys subscribe to my YouTube channel using the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to share, like, comment and subscribe.
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by clockwisereport: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
canadaorBust
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Hottdawgg: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
It's amazing the way Indians have got a foot hold on that country while actively screening out Nigerians and Africans

3 Likes

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Lawdis(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
In Nigeria......the sports minister is one babariga wearing man and a discharged fake farmer

.....who does not know where penalty circle is located in a football field

I don taya for this kwan3

3 Likes

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by mytime24(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nd naija Ministry of Petroleum

Is lipsrsealed
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Built2last: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
In Nigeria:

Minister of Transport read Political science
Minister of power read Law
Minister of Education read Hausa
Minister of mines read Food science
Minister of FCT is from Kebbi state

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Karlifate: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Engr Saleh K. Mamman is the Minister of Power.
BRF is the Minister of Works & Housing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
flyingpig:
He's no more the minister of power.
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Karlifate: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
mytime24:
And Naija Minister of Petroleum Resources is

5 Likes

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Arrowss(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
In Nigeria, the president is a general and rules with arguable Olevel.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nigeria ooo cry

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Rickmann: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
doggedfighter:

Honestly, well fitted.

1 Like

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Now that is a country.
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by TGMISKY(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
I love their cabinet.
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by etrange: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Everyday I wake up, I thank God I live in Canada. We have our own challenges here but it's a country full of hope.

1 Like

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Ezmans: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
doggedfighter:
When nigerian minister of sports didn't come from edo or delta state & trade & investment from South East is when I know that nigeria is a failure

1 Like

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Karlifate:

Engr Saleh K. Mamman is the Minister of Power.
BRF is the Minister of Works & Housing.

Still no difference, point is he's still a round peg in a square hole

1 Like

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Karlifate: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Still no difference, point is he's still a round peg in a square hole

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by flyingpig: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hottdawgg:
It's amazing the way Indians have got a foot hold of that country while actively screening out Nigerians and Africans

Really amazing

Such a conquering ethnic group
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by flyingpig: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
etrange:
Everyday I wake up, I thank God I live in Canada. We have our own challenges here but it's a country full of hope.

1 Like

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by etrange: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
flyingpig:

Extreme climates, systematic racism, English/French Canada disagreements, disputes with first nations (the aborigines), etc.
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by doggedfighter(f): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
etrange:
Lucky you grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Muurian: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
etrange:
@your signature, you can write on my blog, gisting us useful news about Canada with pic's and texts. grin

Contact me if you are interested in what we can achieve together.==> themuurian@gmail.com
Re: Canada Has The Best Government Cabinet In The World(pics) by Pweetyccee(f): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oh Canada �� smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Cut Off Mark 2024/2025 For All Schools / Lautech Pgd Center In Lagos, Help Pls. / AAUA Resumption Date For New And Returning Students, 2018 /2019 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.