Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed (741 Views)

Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! / I Need farm Land For Lease around Benin Edo state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
If you are resident in Benin and it environment or you have information of how to get a supplier of Benin garri, please you can reach out to this number 07056567097.it is urgent.lam residing in Lagos, ikorodu precisely.
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Uyoukowise: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
LIKE HOW MANY BAGS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by farmsupport: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
you can sell and buy your agric product on "daydone" check out the website to have an online distribution for your product
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Uyoukowise:
LIKE HOW MANY BAGS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
it's going to be on a steady supply and your price matters.it is your price that will determine the number
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Uyoukowise: 5:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Bizpsych:
it's going to be on a steady supply and your price matters.it is your price that will determine the number
AM IN BENIN BUT AM NOT IN TO GARRI BUS,BUT FOR NOW PRICE FOR RED IS BETWEEN 10K, THEN TRANSPORTATING IT TO YOU IS WHAT I DON'T KNOW(PRICE)
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Uyoukowise: 5:20am On Jul 03, 2020
YOU CAN ONLY GET THAT PRICE IN THE VILLAGE CALL ME 08131884223
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Uyoukowise:

AM IN BENIN BUT AM NOT IN TO GARRI BUS,BUT FOR NOW PRICE FOR RED IS BETWEEN 10K, THEN TRANSPORTATING IT TO YOU IS WHAT I DON'T KNOW(PRICE)
thanks for response, don't worry about transportation,but please do me a favour by 1-how many custard bucket are in a bag,2-please ask around where in Benin that is know to be the highest producers, please definitely you will be rewarded for your effort.
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Uyoukowise:
YOU CAN ONLY GET THAT PRICE IN THE VILLAGE
CALL ME
am trying your number it's not reachable, please can you send me the names of this villages.thank, please it's urgent
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Uyoukowise: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Bizpsych:
thanks for response, don't worry about transportation,but please do me a favour by 1-how many custard bucket are in a bag,2-please ask around where in Benin that is know to be the highest producers, please definitely you will be rewarded for your effort.
MY FORMER LOCATION THE WERE PRODUCING GARRI FOR LEGOS AND PH,BUT MY PRESENT LOCATION THE PRODUCE FOR LEGOS,AKWA IBOM,PH, AND BAYELSA, AND AND MY LOCATION NOW THE IS NO MARKET FOR GARRI, WHAT THE DO IS WHEN THE FARMER IS PROCESING IN(FRYING) THE BUY AND FILTER, BAG IT THEN TO THE MARKET, A BAG IS ABOUT 11 BASKET (CUSTARD RUBBER)
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Uyoukowise: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2020
50KG BAG,
BEFOR PRICE OF GARRI WILL COME DOWN IT WILL BE FROM SEPTEMBER.BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE HAS GO INTO FARMING,BUT FOR NOW THAT PRICE IS NOT POSSIBLE,
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Jamestown123: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bizpsych:
What about from Enugu. One of the best garri you can get. You can chat me up, we have the capability to supply you garri on a weekly basis.
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Jamestown123: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bizpsych:
Benin highest producers of garri? Haba sir do your findings well.
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by IRIENBOY(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
nice
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jamestown123:
What about from Enugu. One of the best garri you can get. You can chat me up, we have the capability to supply you garri on a weekly basis.
1-i need both white and yellow garri,2-how many number of custard bucket are in a bag,3-how much is the cost of a bag.treat as urgent.thanks
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jamestown123:
Benin highest producers of garri? Haba sir do your findings well.
I might be wrong but am also considering the logistics aspect to lagos.what we intend to achieve is being able to sell cheap and quality garri in lagos, even it means getting little profit with a big turnover
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Jamestown123: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bizpsych:
1-i need both white and yellow garri,2-how many number of custard bucket are in a bag,3-how much is the cost of a bag.treat as urgent.thanks
chat me on WhatsApp please. 07085895462
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Uyoukowise: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
FULL CUSTARD RUBBER IN BENIN IS #1000 SO IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SELL IT #900 IN LEGOS,
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Uyoukowise:
FULL CUSTARD RUBBER IN BENIN IS #1000 SO IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SELL IT #900 IN LEGOS,
always do your research before you come to a platform like this,ask any body you know in Lagos how much is a custard bucket of yellow garri,some are even selling at 800 per custard bucket.guy do your homework property.ok yellow garri precisely

2 Likes

Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by officialfestus(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
5 line line rubber of garri makes a basin which is 50kg, and each line line goes for 1900 in the market,then a 50kg of garri in my village goes for 8000
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
officialfestus:
5 line line rubber of garri makes a basin which is 50kg, and each line line goes for 1900 in the market,then a 50kg of garri in my village goes for 8000
please were is your village?and please do me a favour by using custard plastic bucket and measure to know how many of this bucket are in the 50kg bag,Also please calculate the logistics from your place to Lagos, ikorodu precisely,then from there we can strike a deal or you can check my post and get my number so we can chat on WhatsApp
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by officialfestus(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bizpsych:
please were is your village?and please do me a favour by using custard plastic bucket and measure to know how many of this bucket are in the 50kg bag,Also please calculate the logistics from your place to Lagos, ikorodu precisely,then from there we can strike a deal or you can check my post and get my number so we can chat on WhatsApp
two custards and half makes a line line rubber
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
officialfestus:
two custards and half makes a line line rubber
from your statistics and my calculations it means it's 12.5bucket per 50kg @8000 ok if that's the price in the rural area it means we have to negotiate down because to me it seems it's the urban price.pls chat me up thanks
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by officialfestus(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bizpsych:
from your statistics and my calculations it means it's 12.5bucket per 50kg @8000 ok if that's the price in the rural area it means we have to negotiate down because to me it seems it's the urban price.pls chat me up thanks
8k last
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
officialfestus:
8k last
how about the white garri? please where is your location and how much will be a likely cost of logistics down to Lagos, ikorodu precisely
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Kennethvnimrod(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
You can contact me on 0816182882 for white garri.
The garri is well package good for consumption.... Oyo
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kennethvnimrod:
You can contact me on 0816182882 for white garri.
The garri is well package good for consumption.... Oyo
there's is a specification which is 1-how many custard plastic bucket are in a bag 2-what is your price for a bag,3-logistics from your place to Lagos, ikorodu.thank for your response
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by officialfestus(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Bizpsych:
how about the white garri? please where is your location and how much will be a likely cost of logistics down to Lagos, ikorodu precisely
we only have yellow,don't know how much to Lagos
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by Bizpsych: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2020
officialfestus:
we only have yellow,don't know how much to Lagos
so where exactly are you so that I can inquire on the transportation of the Garri down to ikorodu, Lagos
Re: Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed by officialfestus(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bizpsych:
so where exactly are you so that I can inquire on the transportation of the Garri down to ikorodu, Lagos
message me on whatsapp 07085198163

(1) (Reply)

Chronic Respiratory Disease In My Zartech Broilers / Nigeria International Innovative Food Fair / Why Catfish Fries Die After 2 Weeks Of Hatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.