Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! (467 Views)

Quick Steps To Grow Yams In Sacks For Harvest Within 6-8 Months / Good Quality Garri Producers Around Benin Urgently Needed / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by Westhaf: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2020
For anyone who is interested in buying cheap and quality palm oil, plaintains, yams and garri from Cross River State and needs a honest supplier.. Contact me. 08035816764.

1 Like

Re: Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by Westhaf: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2020
#Still up and Running!! Take advantage of the lifted lockdown and place all orders!
Re: Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by NAGR: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Westhaf:
#Still up and Running!! Take advantage of the lifted lockdown and place all orders!

Hi Sir,
Take advantage of the opportunity to register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.
Re: Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by EdetEffiomEyo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
I am in calabar. What is your price. I would like to be a distrubutor
Re: Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by Westhaf: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
EdetEffiomEyo:
I am in calabar. What is your price. I would like to be a distrubutor

Okay. Great. Kindly send a text to 08035816764 on WhatsApp.
Re: Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by Westhaf: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Fresh Maize available for distribution nationwide!

1 Like

Re: Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by Westhaf: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Matured plaintains available. Prices from 1k only per bunch..

Re: Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by Westhaf: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Probably and Bakassi crayfish available for dispatch. Any amount at all.

Re: Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by Westhaf: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Giveaway!!! ! 500grams of African pear for orders above 30k this week!!

Re: Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!! by Westhaf: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lastly, we had requests for wateryams, ogbono and garri so we have included that. You can now order for wateryams from any part of the Country, well preserved with no rot. Taking orders from 10 and above. Old(last year's harvest) and New (this year's harvest) available for delivery. Ogbono is also available for delivery, (large quantities may be available after a week) and garri is readily available (no sour taste, red or white, well fermented and/or starchy) for delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Piece Of The Billion Dollars Spices Market / Agroinvestment In 100% Mechanised Garri Production / Goat Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.