Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,219 members, 7,839,157 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos (79841 Views)

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
galaxy2020:
Congrats bro. It's a thing of Joy, I pray I experience such joy too, it's been over 7yrs, still believing in God Almighty to favour us. Remain blessed.
This comment touched me. But don't worry , God is not asleep .

5 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by purples25(f): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations...God bless your family.

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Spain007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exmilitant:
Welldone daddy. i would like to have one for myself someday. Abeg stop for that two. Our population too much.

No be small

206mil and still counting
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
U better do a DNA test on those kids
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by galaxy2020(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Airforce1:

This comment touched me. But don't worry , God is not asleep .
...Thank you. God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by galaxy2020(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
adedayoa2:
God in his infinite mercies will visit you and your wife.
...Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Slimsly100(f): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
So na u be the airforce1 we nor dey gree us hear word abi
Anyways, welcome big boy.
Congrats ugly papa grin
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
God bless the little one!

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DebbieSylvex(f): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
decatalyst:
"Ugly papa wey born fine children"

Please make it 'ugly and senseless papa wey dey give birth outside wedlock and confident enough to flaunt it on social media!

You are only disrespecting the lady and marriage as a sacred institution.

By the way, God will bless you to take good care of the two kids.

Please try and be responsible!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!....ur mouth sha
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Like my post says, God bless responsible Fathers. Having two kids does not equate littering... Did he beg you for money to feed his family? The keyword in my post is "Responsible".

P.S his kids are not illegitimate cos I'm sure he signed their birth certificates as their father.

Don’t mind them. After giving their gfs money for abortion and carton of postinor2, they will come online to talk about responsibility. grin

3 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Slimsly100:
So na u be the airforce1 we nor dey gree us hear word abi
Anyways, welcome big boy.
Congrats ugly papa grin

Lol
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by oluwaleinad(m): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2020
David may you be great and be successful more than your father and your forefather's IJN.
God's with you live long and be better.

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Shopatcandice(f): 1:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Bluntguy:
The second time you will meet this your son, you are gonna hear, "hi dad". Seems you are an away father.

Hahahahaha
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Goldenheart(m): 3:53am On Jul 04, 2020
SmellySperm:
It's a post that changed my whole life. I got inspiration from this post. My family, my friends, my neighbour saw this post. They also got motivated and changed their lives too. Then I bring all the people of our area and let them see this post, they got extremely motivated by this post and changed their lives too. We thank you for this inspirational post and hope to provide us with this type of post in future. We will be enlightened by this.

Classical Ricky n Morty
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DexterousOne(m): 4:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The menace of baby mamarisms, plaguing our societies.........

Well
Regardless of how any of us feel about it

Its here to stay
That's just it
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Lexusgs430: 4:32am On Jul 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

Well
Regardless of how any of us feel about it

Its here to stay
That's just it

Very true...... If she was good to fuc.k and have a kid with, why not just marry her......

Rather than having multiple kids, from various sources.........
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:00am On Jul 04, 2020
oluwaleinad:
David may you be great and be successful more than your father and your forefather's IJN.
God's with you live long and be better.
Amen.

Thanks and God bless .

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by divineappo(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Airforce1:
Met my week old baby for the first time today , the 02-July-2020.

He's such an angel and so cute.

He's actually my second child and I Give God the glory.
have u done DNA test to be sure he is truly yours? na question I ask oo, u can't trust these ladies at all
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Ingodwetrust15(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Congratulations bro, sha don’t use smoke and be disturbing the boy sleep.. I remember how you were smoking in front of the little girl the other time

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Tuxpera: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2020
decatalyst:
"Ugly papa wey born fine children"

Please make it 'ugly and senseless papa wey dey give birth outside wedlock and confident enough to flaunt it on social media!

You are only disrespecting the lady and marriage as a sacred institution.

By the way, God will bless you to take good care of the two kids.

Please try and be responsible!

What makes Marriage sacred?
What makes giving birth outside wedlock bad?
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by SaintUlot: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2020
NLReposter:
Airforce1 when you go release album?

You are asking for too much, the young man already released sp**m
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2020
SaintUlot:

You are asking for too much, the young man already released sp**m
Lol mtchew
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Airforce1:

Amen.

Thanks and God bless .
Nwanne you no go wash this Thing for us?
Hian! Even if na 2k for Beer make we Fans happy for you. Na so God go dey bless you the more oh
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Airforce1:
Met my week old baby for the first time today , the 02-July-2020.

He's such an angel and so cute.

He's actually my second child and I Give God the glory.
How's the family doing
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Eagba(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Airforce1:
More pix
congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.