Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Akube Office Shirts Needed @ Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akube Office Shirts Needed @ Ibadan (591 Views)

I Need This Type Of Office Shirts In Ibadan At An Affordable Rpice / Men's Office Shirts For Sale. Wholesales And Retail. Nationwide Delivery / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akube Office Shirts Needed @ Ibadan by lammyna(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I need some office akube shirts from #1,000 to #1,500. My colleagues and I are in need of the shirts. Any seller in Ibadan city please. For easy communication, kindly WhatsApp my number. Check my signature. Cheers.
Re: Akube Office Shirts Needed @ Ibadan by lammyna(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
It can be plain or strip shirts. Thanks
Re: Akube Office Shirts Needed @ Ibadan by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funny You, why dont you head out to dugbe market behind NEPA together with your friend.

1 Like

Re: Akube Office Shirts Needed @ Ibadan by lammyna(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:
Funny You, why dont you head out to dugbe market behind NEPA together with your friend.

According to your username, you are rude indeed. What if I am not close to Dugbe? Are you the seller? Why can't you allow seller to get in touch with us first?
Re: Akube Office Shirts Needed @ Ibadan by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
lammyna:

According to your username, you are rude indeed. What if I am not close to Dugbe? Are you the seller? Why can't you allow seller to get in touch with us first?

On the contrary, im being nice. cool. You wouldn't want to engage me when im being rude indeed.

1 Like

Re: Akube Office Shirts Needed @ Ibadan by lammyna(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:

On the contrary, im being nice. cool. You wouldn't want to engage me when im being rude indeed.

Thanks for making yourself known here. You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

I Have US$500 For Investment / none / 4 Key Areas For You To Hire An Attorney Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.