Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigeria Fashion Show - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria Fashion Show (2387 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu In A Jalabia At Kinabuti Fashion Show (Picture) / How Much Is Nigeria Fashion Industry Worth / Nigeria's Fashion Designer Lisa Folawiyo's Clothes Have Captivated People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fashion Show by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
I need to someone that can update me with regards to this topic. I just finished my training here in THE DESIGN SCHOOL SOUTHERN AFRICA and I would like to enter this year and showcase my work. Please take this seriously.
you can reach me on, divahouseofdesigns@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigeria Fashion Show by Mcleo007(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2011
@poster,I'd suggest u do a bit by bit entry into the Nigerian fashion industry. The competition for now is quite healthy and the market is large for everyone. Don't rush in so u don't get stuck in between. Now that ur done with ur fashion training,come back to nigeria and set up ur business. Get to understand d environment and how d industry works. I'm just starting up a clothing line and from advice garnered so far,one has to play it cool to achieve success in the end.
Re: Nigeria Fashion Show by toytuns(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2011
Mcleo007:

@poster,I'd suggest u do a bit by bit entry into the Nigerian fashion industry. The competition for now is quite healthy and the market is large for everyone. Don't rush in so u don't get stuck in between. Now that your done with your fashion training,come back to nigeria and set up your business. Get to understand d environment and how d industry works. I'm just starting up a clothing line and from advice garnered so far,one has to play it cool to achieve success in the end.

Very good advice.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin / OPINIONS PLEASE!!! Who Is Hotter? / Where Can I Get Authentic Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.