Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Do I Make Money From Multiple Source Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money From Multiple Source Of Income (880 Views)

Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / Is One Source Of Income Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money From Multiple Source Of Income by dguvnur(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2011
THE RIGHT BUSINESS TO BECOME
WEALTHY IN NIGERIA

What would it be like to feel Rich? In this write up, I will be showing you the right strategies to become wealthy in 2011 and beyond.

In today’s uncertain Economy, the safest solution to be wealthy be in total control and Enjoy personal freedom for you and your family is to have multiple streams of income.

Before I will give you some of the multiple stream of income you can go into to make money, I will like us to start from the basics. To make money or to be wealthy in any part of the world, you must first & foremost, be prepared mentally, emotionally and psychologically. Business is not something you can just dive into just like that. You must first work on your self and mindset.

Continue reading following this tread-http.dguvnurbusinessconcept.com
Re: How Do I Make Money From Multiple Source Of Income by dguvnur(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
You need to start a business of your Choice.

In today’s uncertain Economy, the safest solution to be wealthy be in total control and Enjoy personal freedom for you and your family is to have multiple streams of income.

Before I will give you some of the multiple stream of income you can go into to make money, I will like us to start from the basics. To make money or to be wealthy in any part of the world, you must first & foremost, be prepared mentally, emotionally and psychologically. Business is not something you can just dive into just like that. You must first work on your self and mindset.

To cotinue reading,follow this link-http://dguvnurbusinessconcept.com/blog
Re: How Do I Make Money From Multiple Source Of Income by dguvnur(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2011
HAVE A LARGE BUSINESS HEART

We lift ourselves by our thought.
We climb upon our vision of ourselves.
If you want to enlarge your life, you
must first enlarge your thought of it
and of yourself. Hold the ideal of
yourself as you long to be, always
and everywhere."
Orison Swett Marden
www.dguvnurbusinessconcept.com/blog

As our quote says, if we want a better
and more expansive life, we have to
expand our thinking about it. And our
thinking about ourselves.

This is where vision comes into
play. Your vision is the picture of you
and your life when your dreams
come true.

Your vision is what your life looks like
when you are using your gifts and
talents to make a real difference in
the world.

Do you have a written vision? If not,
how do you know what it is?

A written vision gives you something to
refer to, something to focus on,
something to enlarge your thoughts of
you and your life.

Without a written vision it's easy to allow
one day to follow another without much
change. You suddenly realize it's been
a year, or more, and nothing has
changed.

And life goes by quickly, doesn't it?

If your life were perfect, what would
your work be like, your relationships be
like, your finances be like, your health
be like, your spiritual life be like?

Write it down, in the present tense, in
as much detail as possible. Read it
every day. Modify it as needed. Live it.
Re: How Do I Make Money From Multiple Source Of Income by dguvnur(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2011
How To Come Up With Sound Business Ideas.

Successful business men depend wholly or partly on having idea,
which will translate into a product or service, which a customer will need
and be prepared to pay for.

read more-www.dguvnurbusinessconcept.com/blog
Re: How Do I Make Money From Multiple Source Of Income by dguvnur(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2011
THINGS You Will Learn From This Business Master Piece.

1. How To Exploit Great Business Opportunities In The Changing World (21st Century).
The world has been changing right from the Stone Age to industrial revolution and now, 21st century (the formation age). The only and important weapon we have in this age is the amount of information in our head and the age of the information.

2. How To Come Up With Sound Business Ideas.
Successful business men depend wholly or partly on having idea, which will translate into a product or service, which a customer will need and be prepared to pay for.

3. Useful Tips On How To Carry out Feasibility Study. Feasibility study will enable you to ascertain or evaluate the workability of your ideas in order to bring it to lime light.

4. How To Become A Big Entrepreneur In Any Part Of The World.
The richest self made people in the world today are entrepreneurs.

5. How To Start And Build A Successful Business In Nigeria With Little Or No Cash.
It is your own duty to make yourself rich by starting your own business. The world richest people and the World changers are people that have their own businesses.

6. How To Use Other People’s Money (OPM) To Make Your Business Grow.
How long will it take you to borrow or save one million naira?

7. How To Prepare A Clean Financial Plan.
It is your clean financial planning that your Banker needs before He can lend you that money.

8. How To Prepare An Impressive Business Plan.
That Can Guarantee Big Profit in 2011, you need to have a business plan in order to attract investors …. ,

The Safest Solution To Be Wealthy, Be In Total Control And Enjoy Personal Freedom For You And Your Family Is To Have Multiple Streams Of Income.
To read more-http://dguvnurbusinessconcept.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Has Paytransaction.com To Withdraw Paypal Funds? / Acoustic Suspended Ceiling Tiles For Sales / Nigeria To Invest Us$2.68 Billion In Indonesian Refinery Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.