Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Jumia Is Useless - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Is Useless (375 Views)

JUMIA Is Now A Fraudulent Site / 29 Year Old Killed His Mother In Oyo Said His Mother Is Useless / Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Is Useless by OriflameNIG: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
All my life, I have never seen an irresponsible company like Jumia, these morons will never make any delivery in lagos on time. I placed an order for an electronic equipment for 2 weeks now and it has not been delivered within lagos. Their courier delivery guys are always hot tempered. Now let me tell you what is going on in Jumia. When you place an order, sometimes they purposely refuse to deliver it so that it is kept in one of their warehouses but the workers will put it in their system that it has been delivered so that they get to keep the order for themselves. A lot of the workers in Jumia are evil and defrauding the company. They have destroyed Jumia from what it used to be. The corruption going on in that company needs to be looked into by the FBI cos EFCC is equally useless and incompetent. Their customer services are as good as dead. They won't respond to you on their Facebook or twitter platforms no matter the number of messages you send. Even when you call the useless numbers, they will say that their workers have been told to stay at home due to coronavirus, even though companies in Nigeria have since resumed duty. If you are one of those participating in their current promo, i laugh at you cos you will lose money. Don't ever trust Jumia. They claim to give out free iPhone, TV, Microwaves etc and then hire actors to claim to be the winners. Boycott Jumia cos they are a Scam and not worth your effort.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Is Useless by Infinixs5: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Lol
i understand ur pain but only a slowpoke buys things from Jumia..Las las u go get from market,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tech Giants Twitter Account Hacked In A Massive Bitcoin Scam / Two Nigerians Held, 104g Cocaine Seized / 2 Illinois Kids Selling Lemonade Gets Robbed At Gunpoint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.