Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Wish - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wish (1298 Views)

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish by jellybabee(f): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wish someone can help me with a mini fridge !!! It will really help me with the provision store I recently open .
Re: Wish by jellybabee(f): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2020
10BabyApple:
angry
A whole James Damy suddenly became jelilat

What a time to be alive. Wonderful transformation
pls how is that a problem? That is my husband using my bank account number. U can call his number if you wish to confirm because his bank account has been dormant for years now.
Re: Wish by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
jellybabee:
pls how is that a problem? That is my husband using my bank account number. U can call his number if you wish to confirm because his bank account has been dormant for years now.
you people sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish by jellybabee(f): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
you people sha
??
Re: Wish by abimbola74(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2020
10BabyApple:
angry
A whole James Damy suddenly became jelilat

What a time to be alive. Wonderful transformation
CIA
I throwaway salute give you man.

1 Like

Re: Wish by cerpvad(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
You are married and came online begging for what your husband can easily afford to get for you. You have no respect for your husband. Do you think he will be proud if sees this thread?
jellybabee:
Re: Wish by mariahAngel(f): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Wish by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

@ BrownLondon, you are foolish for the above comment of yours, especially the last part, and a coward for unnecessarily peeping into my profile to find something you were never going to see.

Only a little minded simpleton would think people who cook are senseless!
grin but he will not get the quote now because of comma at the end of the moniker
Re: Wish by DenreleDave(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
jellybabee:

And you are proud to say this, ma..
Re: Wish by DenreleDave(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
cerpvad:
You are married and came online begging for what your husband can easily afford to get for you. You have no respect for your husband. Do you think he will be proud if sees this thread?

What ar u saying, she said her husband used her acct number to seek for financial assistance
Re: Wish by BrownLondon(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

@ BrownLondon, you are foolish for the above comment of yours, especially the last part, and a coward for unnecessarily peeping into my profile to find something you were never going to see.

Only a little minded simpleton would think people who cook are senseless!
You were trying to shade Nigerian govt. Or perhaps let's say the rest of us (who are not Igbo), forgetting that president Buhari replaced someone else with her just few weeks to the end of nomination, isn't that unfair to the man who got replaced?

You're a popular figure on this forum especially on the family section, judging by your comments, you're a very great person... So I don't need to peep through your profile before I could some info about you.

My sincere apology, no vex.

2 Likes

Re: Wish by DenreleDave(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
jellybabee:
Wish someone can help me with a mini fridge !!! It will really help me with the provision store I recently open .

Seems ur husband jamesdamy has deactivated his acct
Re: Wish by mariahAngel(f): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
BrownLondon:

You were trying to shade Nigerian govt. Or perhaps let's say the rest of us (who are not Igbo), forgetting that president Buhari replaced someone else with her just few weeks to the end of nomination, isn't that unfair to the man who got replaced?

You're a popular figure on this forum especially on the family section, judging by your comments, you're a very great person... So I don't need to peep through your profile before I could some info about you.

My sincere apology, no vex.

Apology accepted.
Re: Wish by jellybabee(f): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
cerpvad:
you are very funny though....Does being a husband mean he can afford it And if he can or I can....I won't have asked for it.
Re: Wish by jellybabee(f): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Seems ur husband jamesdamy has deactivated his acct
yes he did
Re: Wish by jellybabee(f): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

And you are proud to say this, ma..

you wouldn't understand..... I hope n pray you should never experience the sorrow that comes with being unable to achieve something tangible in life despite the fact that you know you have always been managing n struggling to aim higher but the grace n opportunity hasn't been granted to you yet....by God n man...
Re: Wish by DenreleDave(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2020
jellybabee:
you wouldn't understand..... I hope n pray you should never experience the sorrow that comes with being unable to achieve something tangible in life despite the fact that you know you have always been managing n struggling to aim higher but the grace n opportunity hasn't been granted to you yet....by God n man...

Madam... U said I wunt understand right..

I guess u don't know anytin ma... Every one get their problem..... Maybe bigger then urs sef.

I don't jst like the fact where u felt as if u were proud to say it was ur husband using ur acct number to seek assistance on nairaland
Re: Wish by jellybabee(f): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Madam... U said I wunt understand right..

I guess u don't know anytin ma... Every one get their problem..... Maybe bigger then urs sef.

I don't jst like the fact where u felt as if u were proud to say it was ur husband using ur acct number to seek assistance on nairaland
Do you want me to lie about it? I know there are issues that even money cannot solve...which makes t bigger.
Re: Wish by cerpvad(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2020
You are right. But next time when you want to beg for something, no dey tell people say you are married. It brings shame to your husband
jellybabee:
you are very funny though....Does being a husband mean he can afford it And if he can or I can....I won't have asked for it.
Re: Wish by cerpvad(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Oh really, I never saw that part
DenreleDave:

What ar u saying, she said her husband used her acct number to beg too
Re: Wish by jellybabee(f): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2020
cerpvad:
You are right. But next time when you want to beg for something, no dey tell people say you are married. It brings shame to your husband
hmmm
Re: Wish by 10BabyApple: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2020
abimbola74:

CIA
I throwaway salute give you man.
don't mind him. they are many on this forum. it's the same thing with DenreleDave parading himself as Bksoul and causing nuisance all over Nairaland fighting captainmarvel
Re: Wish by DenreleDave(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2020
10BabyApple:

don't mind him. they are many on this forum. it's the same thing with DenreleDave parading himself as Bksoul and causing nuisance all over Nairaland fighting captainmarvel

Denrele is a guy... BKsoul is a lady...

Except we are married together, then we are one

But we ain't married bro... So how are we parading ourselves undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wish by DenreleDave(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2020
10BabyApple:

But u don't know anytin sir..

I never knew captainmarvel exist until he engaged me..

Get the msg.. He was the first to engage me.

When somone attack me, I don't defend.. I attack bk

I av done notin wrong sir.. Absolutely notin wrong sir
Re: Wish by 10BabyApple: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2020
it looks like this akpum will always be unfortunate
Re: Wish by 10BabyApple: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2020
hairy balled bad Belle nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Die / Pants Bum Short By Ladies And Women / Why Do Women Celebrate Marriage Like It's A Trophy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.