Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,304 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Is It that Every Death Of Nowaday Is Tagged Covid-19 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It that Every Death Of Nowaday Is Tagged Covid-19 (208 Views)

Angela Nwosu Tagged A Scammer After Gifting Her One-year-old Daughter, A Mini Es / 'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / See Pictures Of The Woman Tagged 'snake Woman Of Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It that Every Death Of Nowaday Is Tagged Covid-19 by astonished: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
I am confused here oo, I have being watched lately since the outbreak of corona virus up to this moment, every death announced by the media, even individual announcement of any death is tagged Covid-19 death.

Does it mean that people are no more die of other diseases, people are no more die of other ailment, there is no more natural Death?

Malaria, typhoid, cancer and other infection that have kill millions of people in Nigeria, all these viruses are on holiday & temporary give a way to covid-19 to shine.

Can someone please tell me what I don't know
Re: Why Is It that Every Death Of Nowaday Is Tagged Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Maybe because many of them are actually caused by COVID-19.
Re: Why Is It that Every Death Of Nowaday Is Tagged Covid-19 by Temitopemo6e6(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Disasters And Accidents Involving Students Going For Exams / Pls I Need Your Help Don't Answer If You Don't Have A Clue / Ethereum! Ethereum!! Ethereum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.