Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Pls I Need Your Help Don't Answer If You Don't Have A Clue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need Your Help Don't Answer If You Don't Have A Clue (212 Views)

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Have A Clue Of What A Befall Nigeria After 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Help Don't Answer If You Don't Have A Clue by MajesticKris: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good day

I did my driving license application in owerri imo state and due to the pandemic and recent lockdown I couldn't complete the Capture process..Cus they are having server issue..

the main problem....

I Have the Driving school certificate, apart from the first application form, that is used to drive pending when I'm called up for capture... But I'm in Lagos State Nigeria now, and I have the certificate for driving..

my question is can I still continue the process of CAPTURE for my driving license here in Lagos State? with the certificate I got from ViO in imo state?

thanks and God bless
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Don't Answer If You Don't Have A Clue by seedgreen(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
That certificate is ceremonial, you will still be tested both in theory and practical before the capturing is done.
Infact you’ll be given some materials to study and watch before your the test.

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Help Don't Answer If You Don't Have A Clue by MajesticKris: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Thanks sure it does... if it's just testing and practicality sure ... cus I'm good in both standard and automatic vehicles
seedgreen:
That certificate is ceremonial, you will still be tested both in theory and practical before the capturing is done.
Infact you’ll be given some materials to study and watch before your the test.

I hope this helps
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Don't Answer If You Don't Have A Clue by seedgreen(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
MajesticKris:
Thanks sure it does... if it's just testing and practicality sure ... cus I'm good in both standard and automatic vehicles
then you’re good to go

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash ZTE MF83M / Trade Nigeria / Apple Begins Assembling Iphone 11 In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.