Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Fix A PUBG Mobile That Failed To Install APK Gameloop - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Fix A PUBG Mobile That Failed To Install APK Gameloop (1285 Views)

Gameloop Offline Installer For Windows 7,8,10 / Gameloop Official: Tencent Gaming Buddy (best Emulator PC) / 13 Overhyped Video Games That Failed Miserably After They Got Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix A PUBG Mobile That Failed To Install APK Gameloop by gamloop: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Most of the Android emulators for PC are general in purpose and are designed to simulate Android experience on the computer. But Tencent Gaming Buddy is gaming emulator for Windows which is specifically structured to run games. The TGB lets users download and play Android Apps and Games on the Windows PC. The TGB emulator is capable of running high-end games even on a computer with nominal specifications. The emulator is optimised to run high graphics and high processor games on the PC without any issues. TGB is one of the best software to play games on the computer system.

As you know the TGB is an official emulator from Tencent to play PUBG, the PUBG Mobile will by default start downloading on the software. But you can install and run all other Apps and games on the TGB. Today I will tell how you can install APK, OBB, and XAPK on your TGB software and enjoy the games on the big screen.

PUBG mobile that failed to install APK Gameloop

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Ps3 Slim Is Faulty.! / Want To Sell My Ps2 Urgently / Game to play for 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.