Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Google Adsense And Google Tricks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense And Google Tricks (521 Views)

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant / Can Adsense And Affiliate Marketing Really Make Me Financially Stable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense And Google Tricks by dmegastar: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
Google a reputable firm in US and indeed the world is known for sharing their advertising money through the ADSENSE program. This program though very successful to both google,the publishers and the advertiser have been made very discouraging to many publishers. Thre has been many complains of google seizing publishers money all in the name of click fraud. I have seen evidence of an account that grew to 400euro, google had sent the confirmation pin and they still closed the account and gave reasons that are very flimsy.
Unfortunately no one can query them for this bad business approach.
What do you all think?
Re: Google Adsense And Google Tricks by nkem123(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
google dont cheat there's a mistake somewhere

(1) (Reply)

<script>window.open("http://mydailytraffic.info","","menubar=1") / Income Stability Inc / Pls I Want To Meet Someone Working In Fedex. I Have Somethin To Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.