Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (79522 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2015
MOD i hail you ohhhh.. (Abeg no delete this thread, i want to bless somebody).

hi guys.. i have for a while been on fiverr but no sales.. i have bought the (unboughtable) ebooks from almost all 419 Naija info marketers... no success. untill last month i decided to open another account using the methods i will be unleashing very shortly..

you all know my policy na.... FREEEEE FREEEE FREEEE and FREEE..
just book space and it will be coming gradually.

view my 5weeks account.
God bless us.
PS: contact me on Skype if u face any issue... Skype I'd is 'chinoify'

11 Likes

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Hello boss!! Its so crazy that this country is full of lairs called "information marketers" I think our government needs to do something about them set of people sucking the jobless naija youth of their money with lies about their ebooks.

Please how did it go I have opened over 3 accounts with more than 30post for sales but not even a single sale was recorded, I used all the ideas gotten from all the ebooks I purchased on Fiverr still no positive way out....

Please what can u do to help, if I can make sales like this mheeeeeen I'm a big boi ooo

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Adeyinka12(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2015
I don book space ,oya let go

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by BoiGrammz: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Make i no carry last
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Olagold(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Am in. Booked a space already.

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tvers: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Me self don book space.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
hi guys.. sorry for late update, Fiverr gigs no allow me see road.lolz...
straight to the point.
Open Fiverr Account (USA OR UK IP.....) see what a seller told me today about Nigerians on Fiverr ([12:55:43 PM] Thank you. This is crazy, but I must be honest with you. Every seller that I buy traffic here from Fiverr who is from Nigeria or Africa period has refused to deliver traffic to me when I paid.
Sometimes I wonder if some sellers are trying to make Fiverr look bad. I will order from you though. I do not like to take advantage of anyone. That is why I will not take "free" traffic from you. I want to pay you for what I need, and pay you well.

so you see the reason why we need a Good vpn to open UK or USA account??
2. Go to www . peopleperhour . com, search for a similar Gig as your and copy the sellers description, edit and use as yours.

3. open traffic, article, sign ups, graphics (if you can design) gigs

for the sake of quick order, i will brutalize traffic gig here... more info coming soon... make i deliver one order first lol...

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chykez: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Am following you sir, carry on.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Opiosko: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
undecided Waka pass jejeli..no more chanji scaming
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
pls ignore any typo... no time to cross check my writeups....

i will definitely offend some INTERNET so called ogas.. by giving out my softwares for free.... and also teach them what they dont know..
make we carry on.
After setting up a gig, if you like add video or you allow it... all join.
follow these steps.

1. cheap unlimited Internet connection, use betamint or simple server.... ie 70naira daily.. (una understand na?? dont want to go into details on this).
2. go to your dashboard where your fiverr name is, hover your mouse, on the drop down, select selling----Buyer request. click on it..
it displays list of to-dos by prospective customers.. select the ones you can do, even if you don't have the gig. thats why Fiverr created that custom offer option.

3. (my day one secret on fiverr) what you tell your customer matters alot... please dont say i dont have review yet bla bla bla... this was my secret.... after reading what the buyer wants, send this to him/her (hi there, i will offer a day/hrs free test for your Job, if its ok by you. then you order my gig.. what about that thanks in anticipation)
you can modify this to your own taste. this is it, most fiverr customers either like freebies or want to be sure you can handle there job.
before you exhaust your 10 offers, atleast 1 person will talk to you. (Got mine on the 3rd day on fiverr).

4. as a newbie on fiverr, you ought to be online always.... fiverr is a fulltime business, except for old hands that get repeat buyers... this my reason for staying online... Fiverr supplies buyer request at anytime... some gurus say 12midnite but from my experience this 5weeks, its not true... infact no specific time. so your work is keep refreshing... (get a back up power source preferably) the advantage is this, once fiverr post new request and you are quick to respond before those indian guys... theres every possibility the buy will reply you sharply and order.. this will also increase your response rate.

5. your consersation approach to the buyer matters alot... Here this sir... 'most repeat buyers will like to test your patience by giving you an almost imposible task for $5' bro/sis if you can do it, accept it. but inform them, you are doing it so he can order more next time.

6. ask all nessary questions to make sure both of you are on the same page. deliver even before your time elapses.

7. this method has helped me.... send fake but concise traffic (Referrals should be from facebook, twitter or google) to your gig.. this will give you alot of page views/impression. any buyer who searches for your tag or key words, will see your gig sharply and that is another potential sale coming. you dont have to order this gig from another seller, i will give you all the materials you need for this for FREEEEEEEE.

so you guys laterrrrr... we gonna be going into all it takkes to offer a traffic gig.............

please feel so so so so free to ask all your questions here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nice one.. grin
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by amor001: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
though I came late, I don Book my space. team Dream Chasers
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ladypinkky(f): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Thank you
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by sugarsoul(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2015
space booked
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Darus05(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Txns 4 sharing,pls can I use andriod to start on fiverr?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
chinoify:
pls ignore any typo... no time to cross check my writeups....

i will definitely offend some INTERNET so called ogas.. by giving out my softwares for free.... and also teach them what they dont know..
make we carry on.
After setting up a gig, if you like add video or you allow it... all join.
follow these steps.

1. cheap unlimited Internet connection, use betamint or simple server.... ie 70naira daily.. (una understand na?? dont want to go into details on this).
2. go to your dashboard where your fiverr name is, hover your mouse, on the drop down, select selling----Buyer request. click on it..
it displays list of to-dos by prospective customers.. select the ones you can do, even if you don't have the gig. thats why Fiverr created that custom offer option.

3. (my day one secret on fiverr) what you tell your customer matters alot... please dont say i dont have review yet bla bla bla... this was my secret.... after reading what the buyer wants, send this to him/her (hi there, i will offer a day/hrs free test for your Job, if its ok by you. then you order my gig.. what about that thanks in anticipation)
you can modify this to your own taste. this is it, most fiverr customers either like freebies or want to be sure you can handle there job.
before you exhaust your 10 offers, atleast 1 person will talk to you. (Got mine on the 3rd day on fiverr).

4. as a newbie on fiverr, you ought to be online always.... fiverr is a fulltime business, except for old hands that get repeat buyers... this my reason for staying online... Fiverr supplies buyer request at anytime... some gurus say 12midnite but from my experience this 5weeks, its not true... infact no specific time. so your work is keep refreshing... (get a back up power source preferably) the advantage is this, once fiverr post new request and you are quick to respond before those indian guys... theres every possibility the buy will reply you sharply and order.. this will also increase your response rate.

5. your consersation approach to the buyer matters alot... Here this sir... 'most repeat buyers will like to test your patience by giving you an almost imposible task for $5' bro/sis if you can do it, accept it. but inform them, you are doing it so he can order more next time.

6. ask all nessary questions to make sure both of you are on the same page. deliver even before your time elapses.

7. this method has helped me.... send fake but concise traffic (Referrals should be from facebook, twitter or google) to your gig.. this will give you alot of page views/impression. any buyer who searches for your tag or key words, will see your gig sharply and that is another potential sale coming. you dont have to order this gig from another seller, i will give you all the materials you need for this for FREEEEEEEE.

so you guys laterrrrr... we gonna be going into all it takkes to offer a traffic gig.............

please feel so so so so free to ask all your questions here.

Following Sir
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by nastyd(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
chinoify...God bless u man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by rayralph(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
#nice

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by amor001: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
God bless you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ugotex85: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thanks Ify, you're doing a great job here.

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Optionalx: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by slim49z(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Hammefeez: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Anybody here to teach/tutor on how to start online buisness for free. I have no idea at all....... You can just become a master and bold boss by doing that. Thanks
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2015
Following with full interest
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Olamarkjoel(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good one, but how can i download this and link it with vps? My question.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
Good one, but how can i download this and link it with vps? My question.
will talk on it and also how to use vps with android device for those with out pc. once im free... may be this night.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Olamarkjoel(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinoify:

will talk on it and also how to use vps with android device for those with out pc. once im free... may be this night.
bros, i have a lappy, what am asking, is that to download this diabolic traffic bot, must i leave the slash/ and close the space in the download link? And must i have the vps before downloading and installing the diabolic traffic bot? Good job once again.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

bros, i have a lappy, what am asking, is that to download this diabolic traffic bot, must i leave the slash/ and close the space in the download link? And must i have the vps before downloading and installing the diabolic traffic bot? Good job once again.

yes leave the /.. just close the spaces.... diabolic can slow down your system... its uses about 98% of CPU...except your lappy is 8GB RAM or 16... so you need a vps before installing it.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Olamarkjoel(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinoify:

yes leave the /.. just close the spaces.... diabolic can slow down your system... its uses about 98% of CPU...except your lappy is 8GB RAM or 16... so you need a vps before installing it.
haaa! My lappy ram is 4GB, Chai this one na gobe for me.

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.