Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Does Pairing Work In Helping Apps - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Does Pairing Work In Helping Apps (282 Views)

Pls Who Know About Computer Servers And If They Work In Nigeria / Free Paypal Cash Codes – Does This Work In 2022 And Beyond. / How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Pairing Work In Helping Apps by stanogb(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is purely for a research work. This area has been neglected in research. I wish to know how pairing work with get help schemes. What are the chances of the program to malfunction?

Thanks, for programmers.
Re: How Does Pairing Work In Helping Apps by stanliwise(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
stanogb:
This is purely for a research work. This area has been neglected in research. I wish to know how pairing work with get help schemes. What are the chances of the program to malfunction?

Thanks, for programmers.
I don’t really understand what that your word “pairing” means. Are you try to say “pair programming”?
Re: How Does Pairing Work In Helping Apps by stanogb(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
stanliwise:
I don’t really understand what that your word “pairing” means. Are you try to say “pair programming”?
No, I don't mean pair programming. I mean pairing people to receive payment or to collect investments in get help schemes.
Re: How Does Pairing Work In Helping Apps by bassdow: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
stanogb:

Thanks, for programmers.

The chances are - Like most pyramid schemes, you need to keep recruiting new inmates/victims (members) into the system WHILE equally ensuring TakeOuts (Withdrawals) remains lower than inPuts (Deposits) to avoid a total collapse of the system which hardly can be escaped especially since most hardly have any viable model supporting the scheme.

Some sites would Lie (tell) they make money by investing in , , etc but 99% of the time, it's crystal lies.

What most Site owners do is - they keep on trying their best (to keep the system afloat) till they can no longer keep the Scheme alive, in order not to be at a loss, they Get Away with as much (people's) Money as they can lay their hands on.

Most start up in ways that ties them to no traces of such business so when they disappear (with peoples' money), they relax for a little while, start up same or similar scheme BUT with different appearance and name (so as to appear completely different) and the process repeats it's self. Most times, even domain whois never is reused.

Most never have as much User-base like they claim. it's just to entice potential users.

As for the programming side of it, it hardly fails as the programmer should know their work but in events of bugs, they can be fixed in little time.

I say the above nonsense with believe you're referring to Ponzi & HYIP schemes and it's likes.

My Write-up Above is mostly how the whites does theirs.
Nigerian counterparts hardly push it enough to 40% average level let alone go big.

1 Like

Re: How Does Pairing Work In Helping Apps by stanliwise(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
bassdow:

The chances are - Like most pyramid schemes, you need to keep recruiting new inmates/victims (members) into the system WHILE equally ensuring TakeOuts (Withdrawals) remains lower than inPuts (Deposits) to avoid a total collapse of the system which hardly can be escaped especially since most hardly have any viable model supporting the scheme.

Some sites would Lie (tell) they make money by investing in , , etc but 99% of the time, it's crystal lies.

What most Site owners do is - they keep on trying their best (to keep the system afloat) till they can no longer keep the Scheme alive, in order not to be at a loss, they Get Away with as much (people's) Money as they can lay their hands on.

Most start up in ways that ties them to no traces of such business so when they disappear (with peoples' money), they relax for a little while, start up same or similar scheme BUT with different appearance and name (so as to appear completely different) and the process repeats it's self. Most times, even domain whois never is reused.

Most never have as much User-base like they claim. it's just to entice potential users.

As for the programming side of it, it hardly fails as the programmer should know their work but in events of bugs, they can be fixed in little time.

I say the above nonsense with believe you're referring to Ponzi & HYIP schemes and it's likes.

My Write-up Above is mostly how the whites does theirs.
Nigerian counterparts hardly push it enough to 40% average level let alone go big.

well done. *hat off*

(1) (Reply)

Power Query / Google Adsense Plus Domain For Sale / Looking For E-learning Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.