Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan (7751 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan / How Sokoloan Lending Company Killed A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Chanchit: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
There are many loan apps one can turn to for quick cash when we get stranded. And they can be the last resort in times like this.

One of these loan apps is Sokoloan, though I've not heard of them until I bumped into the alterations between them and a client.

According to the story i got, the client took a loan of 5,000 to pay 7,200 in ten days.

Things however went sour When the client couldn't pay up after ten days.
The client however tried reaching out to get more time to pay up but Sokoloan won't have any of it. If you notice, the harrassment started immediately the loan was due. According to screenshots I got from the client, this is not the first time he's borrowed from them of which he has been able to repay.

Sokoloan however went ahead to start calling everyone on his contact list, telling them their client is a chronic debtor, they also made lots of threats.
At least fifteen people have called the client asking what's going on.

The loan has however being paid on full, Sokoloan is yet to acknowledge the payment. I will keep you updated.

Whenever you want to take a loan, be sure of where you are getting it from, or you might just be setting yourself up for a serious embarassment.

2 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by doggedfighter(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
He that goes a borrowing goes a sorrowing

11 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Randal: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
These guys are bloody abeg.

4 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Chanchit: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
More screenshots I got from their previous transactions.

Lalasticlala, come and warn your people o

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Randal: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

You said it all.

5 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Chanchit: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
This Sokoloan people must be related to Lapo, na them dey retrieve debt by any means, juju sef is not exempted. Na that place weh dem say the guy don carry company money run weak me. If you borrow money from them, your last dignity don disappear be that o.

4 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by ITbomb(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
The threat, for me, is okay for a chronic debtor

However, for someone who has an history of paying back on time, the action is just too sudden and unjustified.

But wait o, why do Nigerians no dey keep to terms and conditions. You will agree to something, when the deadline is up , they will play the emotional card with you and end up calling you wicked

3 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by tope777(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
We need collective effort to stop the evil sokoloan.
Branch, Carbon remain the best.

6 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Olawalelead(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
doggedfighter:
Hmmmm cool
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by engrtee(f): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
five thousand for Eight thousand in two weeks. what an interest?
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by dominique(f): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Their interest rate is too high, over 50%! Kilode! It's better not to go near these loan apps

8 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by FemiHKE(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
We all the bad reviews here, you people still go and get loan from them
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by rottable(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Very funny lol, just on top 5k them they call his relatives, what if he borrow 1 million

6 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Onlinesmart: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
dominique:
Their interest rate is too high, over 50%! Kilode! It's better not to go near this loan apps
Access bank has the best short term loan in Nigeria. Their interest rate is very cool �

4 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by kaycee125: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wicked guys.
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by valboy20(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
dominique:
Their interest rate is too high, over 50%! Kilode! It's better not to go near these loan apps

Tbf, there are fantastic loan apps out there. Sokoloan is notorious for their ridiculous interest rate and agberoish customer service.

I suspect whoever's in charge of sending the reminder is a complete idiot.

Dude/dudess gat no manners at all...

Whatever record you have prior to defaulting doesn't count.

If you don't want your enemies to know about your loan, avoid sokoloan at all cost....'cause they're gonna paint you a criminal and forward to your contacts.

Just because of that small 5k.

Don't be deceived by the playstore rating. Those positive reviews are from fake accounts -- you can confirm from the names.

Sokoloan is the worst company to request a quick loan from. They're in affiliation with another one called getcash on playstore.

Anywhere you see Soko, don't wait to be sure, just run! cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
So because of 10 dollars, they want send person go early grave

FG and Playstore need to ban them.

Big loan companies in USA won't behave like this even when you are owing 1000 bucks.

And don't borrow if you can't pay back angry

3 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by ArticleBeast: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Nigerians keep to agreement. If everybody is giving excuses how will the company continue

4 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by akindele91(m): 2:43am On Jul 05, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Nigerians keep to agreement. If everybody is giving excuses how will the company continue
open the link below and see how they pushed an innocent woman to commit suicide in January https://www.nairaland.com/5658497/how-sokoloan-lending-company-killed
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Chanchit: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2020
ArticleBeast:

There are better ways of recovering debt. Not by disgracing their clients ans themselves. I blame people collecting loan of ten days and that interest is just too high.
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by ArticleBeast: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Chanchit:

There are better ways of recovering debt. Not by disgracing their clients ans themselves. I blame people collecting loan of ten days and that interest is just too high.
Yeah in other countries but in Naija this their method is the best. Nigerians are one hell of cunny souls. That is how they ran paylater to the ground.

1 Like

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Chanchit: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Yeah in other countries but in Naija this their method is the best. Nigerians are one hell of cunny souls. That is how they ran paylater to the ground.

Well, you can run your business this way too then. I'm sure you will make good profit and better ratings
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by ArticleBeast: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chanchit:

Well, you can run your business this way too then. I'm sure you will make good profit and better ratings
They offering loan not selling okra. If I was in this same line of business, I will do same. You mean the same Nigeria that you will borrow someone money and when it is time to pay they will tell you that even "buhari dey owe money"

1 Like

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by slimanyd: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chanchit:
More screenshots I got from their previous transactions.

Lalasticlala, come and warn your people o

Its a pity you went ahead borrowing this kind of loans and paying such interest at an exorhibitant rant . Nothing stops me from borrowing Una this sort of money and u repay back with just 10% interest. At same intervals. But trust issues is the reason .
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by yungchop: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Access bank has the best short term loan in Nigeria. Their interest rate is very cool �
I swear.. 20k interest no pass 1k and even if 30days pass dem no go hold you or increase your interest

1 Like

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Chanchit: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
slimanyd:

Its a pity you went ahead borrowing this kind of loans and paying such interest at an exorhibitant rant . Nothing stops me from borrowing Una this sort of money and u repay back with just 10% interest. At same intervals. But trust issues is the reason .

Did you read anywhere in the post where I said I was the one that took the loan?
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Onlinesmart: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
yungchop:
I swear.. 20k interest no pass 1k and even if 30days pass dem no go hold you or increase your interest
No loud am please grin
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Chirowman(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is crazy
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
CARBON PAY LATER remain the best.

1 Like

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Uniquedee(f): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
The last money I borrowed from them they almost spoilt my name..
In fact one of their staff a lady said she will deal with me
And I was I to know u would stop work before I was able to pay back d loan

Any I vowed not to borrow from them again..
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by crown08(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I'm interested. How does it work
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by ThothHermes: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
...the borrower is servant to the lender.
Proverbs 22:7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breach Of Confidentiality By Diamond Bank / Nigerians Repatriate £3.27b From UK — World Bank / How Do I Become An Fm(Federico Mahora) Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.