Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha (3808 Views)

Mr Woodberry!the Nigerian That Has Money More Than Hushpuppi And Mompha(photos) / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures / Hushpupi Richer Than Emoney And Mompha?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha by the360report(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Yes here is the Nigeria big boy, business man, Entrepreneur and Entertainer who is believe to be richer than mompha and e money, his name is Obi Cubana the MD/CEO of Cubana group.

Continue reading about this great man whose net worth is bigger than the combination of e money and mompha net worth on the link provided below
https://www.the360report.com/2020/07/04/obi-cubana-biography-and-net-worth-2020/
Re: Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha by doggedfighter(f): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
You people have started
Re: Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha by obiekunie2: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
doggedfighter:
You people have started

sebi u see that thing ba?

them wan take style remind FBI say three people still dey free oo!

the next one now them go tell FBI say e get one female blogger wey nearly rich pass otedola - make them help Nigerians try looking into her matter to know why na only her be the only rich blogger for Africa.

this why i still dey respect that very smart guy wey be the owner of that biggest forum in africa wey the name of the forum start with the name of one useless money wey the money dey compete with Zimbabwean dollar for uselessness.
the guy wey i dey talk so ba - if care is not taken he may be richer than e-money, but he quietly hide himself so tey no one really dey sure of him real picture. NOW THAT'S A SUPER SMART AND INTELLIGENT GUY!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha by samwise180(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2020
obiekunie2:

the next one now them go tell FBI say e get one female blogger wey nearly rich pass otedola - make them help Nigerians try looking into her matter to know why na only her be the only rich blogger for Africa.

this why i still dey respect that very smart guy wey be the owner of that biggest forum in africa wey the name of the forum start with the name of one useless money wey the money dey compete with Zimbabwean dollar for uselessness.
the guy wey i dey talk so ba - if care is not taken he may be richer than e-money, but he quietly hide himself so tey no one really dey sure of him real picture. NOW THAT'S A SUPER SMART AND INTELLIGENT GUY!
Hmmm Mr Seun Osewa comes in mind

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
samwise180:

Seriously is people like you that hate suspense in a work of art
Re: Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Seriously is people like you that hate suspense in a work of art
oti fo speaker cheesy
Re: Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha by seanwilliam(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
samwise180:

werey gbaa nie
Re: Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha by samwise180(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
werey gbaa nie
Mr Man mind your words
Re: Check Out Nigeria Big Boy Who's Believe To Richer Than E Money And Mompha by merieam16(f): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
obiekunie2:

and is name is......

(1) (Reply)

"She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside / “wish I Married My Present Husband First”-nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Regrets / Photo: Imeh Bishop AKA Okon Hillarious Reaction To President Buhari's China Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.