Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It (2386 Views)

World's Most Popular Memes And How They Look Now (Photos) / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by lawrsmith(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
If after reading these funny memes and you could not laugh my brother forget it your problems is spiritual, you to go and meet Pastor T.B Joshua as soon as possible. You are free to add yours

Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by lawrsmith(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
More memes

Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by lawrsmith(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Here we go again

Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by lawrsmith(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
No be today men begin to dey deny pregnancy kiss cry

Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by lawrsmith(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sub for me crew dey here also

Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin grin grin this made my day
Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by lawrsmith(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
You can add yours

Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by adontcare(f): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dry. Mtcheww. Humorless

1 Like

Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by Nbotee(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
E don stale already..

1 Like

Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by lawrsmith(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
adontcare:
Dry. Mtcheww. Humorless
yes ooo they said "if you don't like someone's story, write your own". Anty crack your own joke grin grin grin
Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by adontcare(f): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
lawrsmith:
yes ooo they said "if you don't like someone's story, write your own". Anty crack your own joke grin grin grin
lol. I don't have joke o. Country harsh
Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by lawrsmith(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
adontcare:
lol. I don't have joke o. Country harsh
then you are lifeless like one old man like that in Abuja
Re: If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It by adontcare(f): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
lawrsmith:
then you are lifeless like one old man like that in Abuja
abi

(1) (Reply)

Lwkmd / OGA AT D Top Almost Dead Ooh / The New Prison Break Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.