Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Help I Am Depressed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Am Depressed (1545 Views)

I Am Depressed / I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Am Depressed by Klass99(f): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Help I Am Depressed by eyinjuege: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Damilolacoker:

He is

Be weary of financial abuse, as that is inevitably going to happen.
What's your background I.e what job did you resign from and your discipline in university?
To prevent financial abuse, look for ways to start your own business that you can do with your time. It could be an online thing or some buying and selling. It could be baking cakes etc if you enjoy doing that. Any hobby of yours that could be turned into financial gain should be looked into. That way, you work from home or wherever you chose, at your own time.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by NoToPile: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
I don't get why you left the job because you are pregnant, were you having severe morning sickness and couldn't continue or you were pressured to because you are pregnant.

Just try to get something doing.

It is well oo
Re: Help I Am Depressed by mariahAngel(f): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Apparently, the new term for abortion is it's-your-womb-you-know-what-to-do-with-it cheesy

Gosh!
Re: Help I Am Depressed by mariahAngel(f): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Damilolacoker:

He is

Be patient OK? The feelings shall soon pass.
Keep your baby.
Remember, you can always get another job. Even better than the previous one.
What you need now the most is a friend (God) who you can pour out feelings so you don't lose your mind.
Trust God with all your heart and feelings, God will never betray you.
You need to stay mentally healthy for you and your baby.
If you feel like you need to take a break from everything, talk to your husband about it.
You need to find yourself in God, so you can be whole again.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Damilolacoker:
I got a job in February and yes I got his consent to go for it. It seemed like he had changed and was willing to let me work but I was wrong. Things got worse at home, I worked from 8_5 and I would come back home everyday to meet an angry husband. He would complain and often tell me i was being an irresponsible mother.

Then he became aggressive , he would force me to have sex with him every night. I went to his mom and she told me to be prayerful that it was the devil at work.. Yes I prayed, I even tried fasting but my his jealousy got worse . He started to accuse me of sleeping with my bosses and would often say " I know what ladies like you do at work " God knows I have never cheated on my husband. My home is now a battle field.

Last month, he came to me at night and pleaded with me to drop my job. He said he's scared I may cheat on him. He begged me to stay home and take care of our child . I wanted to say yes, but that would be throwing away what I love the most. I don't know how to do anything else. I love being a wife and a mother but I also love my job.

2 weeks ago , I found out I was pregnant. I guess my contraceptives failed me. I had been using it without his consent since I found out he was trying to get me pregnant. I told him last night and he was really excited , I also quit my job. Now I feel empty , i don't want to have a baby. I'm depressed , I cry a lot and I don't know what to do anymore , My heart hurts a lot. I love my husband and divorce is not an option. I don't know what to do anymore, I have no one to run to. I'm alone , I don't think I can carry this child , I am tired and frustrated.

Can we start from the very beginning?

This seems like the continuation of several issues.

1. Your job
2. Forcing you to have sex
3. Accusing you of adultery
4. Misalignment of pregnancy

How did you meet? These issues above are a reactions to something.

What happened?
Re: Help I Am Depressed by TheArchangel(f): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Everyone saying she should open a business embarassed. Some people like my humble self just like the 9-5 gig. Then go home and rest. I don't want to handle the emotional turmoil of running a business.

You need to go back to the drawing board and strategize. Marriage can make or mar you. Take a vacation to reboot.

NB- I am not a proponent of for better for worse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... / Constant And Severe Headache During Pregnancy: What Solution? / 6 Truth About Being A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.