Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space (676 Views)

Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions / Is Access Bank The New Hushpuppi In Nigeria? / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by Gidson05(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2020
After every attempt to get back my money from this arrogant dropshiping scammer failed, I decided to post this here to prevent others from falling prey to his dubious acts.

The first image is his actual Facebook account, the rest are the scamming accounts which he uses to scam people. He claimed to be an ecommerce (dropshiping) expert who makes thousands of dollars on Shopify and eBay. Please stay away from him, he is a bloody scammer. You can check out the profiles on Facebook and verify for yourself. He has succeeded in duping many others.

He promised to help me run a Facebook ads for my ecommerce store which I paid him $200, he never ran the ads, I requested for my money and he never wanted to pay back. He uses a fake bank account details: account name: cruiser enterprise 4091172681 with access bank to dupe people.

Please be warned, he lives in Abuja. I will track him and keeps updating this post.

Re: Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by Bilabong(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2020
grin
Re: Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by DaddyRochie1642: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2020
You Made Me Laugh when you said "You'll Track Him and Post Updates"

Oga, Your 200dollars You Paid Him Is gone grin grin
Re: Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by DanseMacabre(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Lol. No go spend more than the $200 track am oooo...penny wise, pound foolish.

1 Like

Re: Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by Gidson05(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You Made Me Laugh when you said "You'll Track Him and Post Updates"

Oga, Your 200dollars You Paid Him Is gone grin grin

Well, I don't actually give a f**k about the $200 though but I will try my best to prevent many others from falling into his trap.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by Beblessedbaba: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2020
[Are you by any chance promoting fraud or encouraging
the fraudster to continue.

Op. I will ping you with more insight on how you can bring this fraudster to book.

That his account will eventually be blocked and he himself brought before the law in a competent court.

quote author=DanseMacabre post=91398810]Lol. No go spend more than the $200 track am oooo...penny wise, pound foolish.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by jom28gy(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2020
What happened again
Re: Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by Righteousness89(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin
Another Huspuppi cracked me up!
Re: Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by Gidson05(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
The likes of Hushpuppi are almost everywhere in Nigeria. The truth is that most Nigerians can't be trusted with money. We called it smartness but is it really smartness, or criminal mindset?? We always prey on each other to succeed. It's too bad that you can't just take someone by his words these days.
Re: Paul Chidi (Micheal Ikechukwu) Another Hushpuppi In The Ecommerce Space by Manutd19: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
@ Gidson,

I'm also trying to track the fool.
He's a bloody scammer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ask for any Germstone / Nigerian Business Efficiently Managed From Overseas? / Female Nigerian Graduate Turns To Farming, Shows Off Bountiful Harvests[Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.