Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? (1093 Views)

Satan Sends And Leads People Astray. Beware / Was God Aware That Sin Will Continue Before The Global Flood In Noah's Story? / Some Problems With Noah's Ark Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? by tintingz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
sino:

Although I have answered you multiple times, but let's turn this around...

Okay, I acknowledge as you claim that you are seeing an invisible green winged fire breathing rabbit, I can't argue with what you claim to experience and believe to be true! Can you now with your philosophical argumentations prove to me that what you see is real and not imagined?! I mean with your skepticism, prove what you claim here exist and real?! Do you doubt what you claim to see is real?!
It doesn't need proof, it's a belief.

No, he wasn't.
But he sees angels, rode on flying donkey and believe a plate of meal can talk.

Lol, this is a silly question to ask a Muslim In an Islamic section!
Ok, I assume your answer is Allah. So how did you know Allah is the first cause?
Re: Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
tintingz:
Oh really? how?

"Questions ad infinitum".

1 Like

Re: Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? by sino(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
tintingz:
It doesn't need proof, it's a belief.

Of course you are not able to subject your claim to your skepticism, making a false claim and then doubting it would make you exemplify the psychotic disposition of a radical skeptic as I had proposed earlier. You know what you claim is false, I don't need to doubt it, I know for certain that it is false. When you doubt the fundamental knowledge, it predisposes you to a continuous circle of doubts... Thus, it is absolutely a waste of time to engage in argumentation on this...That is indeed what I have established already.

But I know you are trying to equate believe in God as same as your supposed believe in your imaginary friend, but that is an epic fail, cos you know your imaginary friend is false and you can't prove otherwise, whereas God's existence is not based on your imagination or that of anyone but rather the the fact that fundamentally, we are predisposed to believe this, just as we are predisposed to believe that there is good and bad (morality), cause and effect, actions and consequences etc. No amount of philosophical argumentations can affirm or negate these fundamental knowledge! That is why you are perpetually uncertain! It is that simple!

But he sees angels, rode on flying donkey and believe a plate of meal can talk.

So?

Ok, I assume your answer is Allah. So how did you know Allah is the first cause?

That is still a silly question to ask a Muslim in an Islamic section!
Re: Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? by tintingz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
sino:

Of course you are not able to subject your claim to your skepticism, making a false claim and then doubting it would make you exemplify the psychotic disposition of a radical skeptic as I had proposed earlier. You know what you claim is false, I don't need to doubt it, I know for certain that it is false. When you doubt the fundamental knowledge, it predisposes you to a continuous circle of doubts... Thus, it is absolutely a waste of time to engage in argumentation on this...That is indeed what I have established already.

But I know you are trying to equate believe in God as same as your supposed believe in your imaginary friend, but that is an epic fail, cos you know your imaginary friend is false and you can't prove otherwise, whereas God's existence is not based on your imagination or that of anyone but rather the the fact that fundamentally, we are predisposed to believe this, just as we are predisposed to believe that there is good and bad (morality), cause and effect, actions and consequences etc. No amount of philosophical argumentations can affirm or negate these fundamental knowledge! That is why you are perpetually uncertain! It is that simple!
My question is very simple and no my claims aren't false. How did you know the winged green invisible rabbit isn't real? You can't just say it's false, explain to me how you know?

So?
Isn't that a symptoms of a psychosis?

That is still a silly question to ask a Muslim in an Islamic section!
Yes I know it's Islam section and I'm asking how you know Allah is the first cause? Any evidence or Allah spoke to you?
Re: Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? by abdullahi45: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rashduct4luv:
grin

I think we all should leave you alone to wallow in your frustrations!

It's like you're sick and tired of some Muslims so you think you can transfer that aggression online to other Muslims.

Lost course!

Answer him once he'll always look for another loophole to comment on! He is never satisfied with any answer!

A typical feature of a religious bigot. They argue with people after having the conviction not to change regardless of how apparent the truth is. That is sincere and conscientious ignorance en arrogance! A debate with them is mere wastage of beneficial time. Allah's aid we sought. Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? by sino(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
tintingz:
My question is very simple and no my claims aren't false. How did you know the winged green invisible rabbit isn't real? You can't just say it's false, explain to me how you know?

Lol, this didn't go the way you had presumed, and now you are like a broken record.

I have established what I had intended in my initial post, the rabbit hole you are already in!

Isn't that a symptoms of a psychosis?

No!

Yes I know it's Islam section and I'm asking how you know Allah is the first cause? Any evidence or Allah spoke to you?

If you know where you are and what I believe, then you are still asking a silly question. Don't you parade yourself with confidence on being a former devout Muslim? undecided
Re: Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? by tintingz(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
sino:

Lol, this didn't go the way you had presumed, and now you are like a broken record.

I have established what I had intended in my initial post, the rabbit hole you are already in!
Ok, you don't have any logical reasons why the winged rabbit isn't real? If so, how did you arrive that Allah exist and the winged rabbit doesn't exist?

No!
Ok, someone who sees a winged rabbit is psychotic?

If you know where you are and what I believe, then you are still asking a silly question. Don't you parade yourself with confidence on being a former devout Muslim? undecided

So you just believe Allah is the first cause because you're Muslim? Is that your argument?
Re: Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? by sino(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2020
tintingz:
Ok, you don't have any logical reasons why the winged rabbit isn't real? If so, how did you arrive that Allah exist and the winged rabbit doesn't exist?

Ok, someone who sees a winged rabbit is psychotic?

So you just believe Allah is the first cause because you're Muslim? Is that your argument?

If all you claim as an atheist that we all know already is that you are seeing an invisible green winged fire breathing rabbit and you believe what you are seeing is true, then I can't help your situation with any form of logic or reasoning! It becomes psychotic when you want me to argue about what you claim you see which you know is false to begin with. Please, do not insult your intellect because you want to argue!

The existence of God is not equal to the existence of your imaginary friend! This is against logic, false equivalence! That God exist is fundamental, it is a valid proposition to a meaningful understanding of the purpose of life which is a fundamental question to us. As Muslims, we have the Prophets and we have the Qur'an, a book guiding us to acknowledge and connect with God. You do not want to accept this and you have nothing except for skepticism, so you are coming up with ridiculous questions and reasonings all over the place!

Finally, as I have already established, it makes no sense doubting this fundamental knowledge of the existence of God, for that only leads to continuous doubts and like you have shown, you will keep on asking questions all over the place, doubting and more worrisome, bring up strange and ridiculous imaginations, like an invisible green winged fire breathing rabbit, all just to keep digging into the rabbit hole of your self inflicted skepticism.

This is where I leave you...
Re: Noah's Story: Why Didn't Allah Kill Satan? by tintingz(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2020
sino:

If all you claim as an atheist that we all know already is that you are seeing an invisible green winged fire breathing rabbit and you believe what you are seeing is true, then I can't help your situation with any form of logic or reasoning! It becomes psychotic when you want me to argue about what you claim you see which you know is false to begin with. Please, do not insult your intellect because you want to argue!

The existence of God is not equal to the existence of your imaginary friend! This is against logic, false equivalence! That God exist is fundamental, it is a valid proposition to a meaningful understanding of the purpose of life which is a fundamental question to us. As Muslims, we have the Prophets and we have the Qur'an, a book guiding us to acknowledge and connect with God. You do not want to accept this and you have nothing except for skepticism, so you are coming up with ridiculous questions and reasonings all over the place!

Finally, as I have already established, it makes no sense doubting this fundamental knowledge of the existence of God, for that only leads to continuous doubts and like you have shown, you will keep on asking questions all over the place, doubting and more worrisome, bring up strange and ridiculous imaginations, like an invisible green winged fire breathing rabbit, all just to keep digging into the rabbit hole of your self inflicted skepticism.

This is where I leave you...

So In conclusion, the only reason Allah exist to you is because it makes sense to you as a Muslim, you've Prophet that even rode on a flying donkey and speak to animals, you've books that contains fairytales? Is that the argument? Isn't this a subjective claim and a faith base claim? How's this different from my faith base claim?

You haven't shown how you know the winged invisible green rabbit doesn't exist, you just made another fallacious claim it doesn't exist, you keep going in circular reasoning fallacy. You can see why Atheists challenge you to proof Allah exist, you can see why they lack belief in god just as you lack belief in the winged rabbit, you're an arabbitist(someone who lack belief in the winged invisible rabbit). cool

I asked how did you know Allah is the first cause you claim he's because you're a Muslim, I as well claim the winged rabbit is the first cause. How did you possibly believe in one and reject the other? Aren't they both faith base claims, aren't they both supernatural entities?!

In this case god is just an imaginary friend made up by some people just like the winged green rabbit that's outer space and if you say Allah is real then the winged rabbit is real, there's no logical way you can discredit one. I can see you realize your delusion, it's ok to admit you're deluded. Atleast I've made you a skeptic here, now be skeptical about your imaginary god in the sky and your flying donkey rider prophet. cheesy

The below link is an example of your delusion.
https://www.nairaland.com/5923291/absurdity-hypocrisy-muslims-beliefs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Be Careful / Meet America’s First Openly Gay Imam – Photo / Significance Of Fasting The Day Of `ashura'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.