Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock (866 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 / How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock by heykims(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Refer to subject matter. Pleases where can I get to buy antitheft steering wheel lock?
Thank you.

Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock by NaijadrivaCars: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
You should state your location.
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock by heykims(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
You should state your location.
Ibadan, Abeokuta.
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock by heykims(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Help please
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock by cyborg123(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bought mine on jumia.
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock by valarinz: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
heykims:
Refer to subject matter. Pleases where can I get to buy antitheft steering wheel lock?
Thank you.

Sir, why will you put that thing on an XC90, that's defacing the vehicle na

Its the car that least needs it anyways
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock by Lexusgs430: 3:01am On Jul 09, 2020
valarinz:

Sir, why will you put that thing on an XC90, that's defacing the vehicle na

Its the car that least needs it anyways

Best to have a defaced vehicle, than an attractive vehicle, that's also very attractive to the men of the underworld........ wink
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock by Praxtech: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Best to have a defaced vehicle, than an attractive vehicle, that's also very attractive to the men of the underworld........ wink
I need a umidigi day device

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Xterra / Few Month Used Hyundai Elantra 2013 Model / ( For Sale ) Hyundai Elantra 2014 9ja Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.