Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? (30705 Views)

#steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by lekkyy: 8:37am On Mar 23
How to Hold your Steering Wheel

Drive Safe my Nairalanders

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by brain54(m): 10:43am On Mar 23
I do all of the above...

Depends on mood and which one or how comfortable I am at the moment!

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by MMWandali: 1:13pm On Mar 23
At some point one will need to hold the steering wheel as shown in all the positions

Depending on the need of the particular moment

But driving head on and maintaining a lane, it's the one shown to be correct

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:01pm On Mar 23
As the spirit leads...

I could assume any position depending on the terrain, my speed, environment and traffic flow.

In a typical December traffic where an inch of space is precious, I retract my side mirrors and assume the last position while sitting bolt upright.

The topmost right hand side position is far too awkward.
I would never descend that low, on my sworn honour.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Akinzo2121(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23
All
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by 7demons: 2:02pm On Mar 23
Agbado people going through my signature. RN cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by SensualMan: 2:02pm On Mar 23
Absolutely no picture of these depicts how I hold the wheel.

Ebi n pawa ooo!

15 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by hemartins(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23
I only use both hands when I'm on the high way on a 120 and above.
You need to focus

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by enemyofprogress: 2:02pm On Mar 23
I hold it with yanga, especially, if fine babe dey inside with me

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Stevenson20: 2:02pm On Mar 23
So far the car will take me to my destination, how you hold the wheel is not my problem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by DeltaBachelor(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23
gghhh
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Iseoluwani: 2:03pm On Mar 23
okay.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Manolo3107: 2:03pm On Mar 23
None of the above

1 Like

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by obinna58(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23
I no use pass one hand except on highways

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Obito555(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23
None I drive with my leg

Can u dash me one of your the car in your garage?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by sacrono: 2:04pm On Mar 23
First one is very comfortable.

The 'ideal' one is difficult to maintain especially if you're in annoying traffic.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by EnglandAmaka(f): 2:04pm On Mar 23
angry
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by tolugar: 2:05pm On Mar 23
Left hand on the steering right hand on the arm rest

16 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by djmickymouse(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23
lekkyy:
How to Hold your Steering Wheel

Drive Safe my Nairalanders

E get the style wey no dey here sef, right hand ontop of the steering while the left is on the door

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by yemkoguru(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23
Aje one hand on gear one steering

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by iCauseTrouble: 2:05pm On Mar 23
angry
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Dididrumz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23
Once people get very comfortable behind the steering wheel, they hold their steering any how 😂

1 Like

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Quebec91(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23
cheesy
Stevenson20:
So far the car will take me to my destination, how you hold the wheel is not my problem.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by jubrilELsudan: 2:06pm On Mar 23
AS E BE SO NA ONE HAND OOO CAUSE THE OTHER HAND DEY INSIDE KUKUNASE OOOO

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by broadman20: 2:06pm On Mar 23
With one hand naa!

All the pictures there are old style.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by frankson1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23
I use my left hand and only use both hands when I want to manoeuvre and or overtake through a tight corner.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by slaawomirr: 2:07pm On Mar 23
Damnnn niggar

Na one hand na

And na my left hand
The right hand I use am hold my phone begin navigate begin pop Smoke songa and Rick ross song

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Sirchiboy: 2:08pm On Mar 23
Na one hand I dey use while the other hand to rest

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by yesloaded: 2:08pm On Mar 23
It depends although 3 9 o'clock is recommended but I rarely use it

When the road is free, I use 1 hand most time even on the highway
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by pointblankeirie: 2:08pm On Mar 23

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013 Abuja Int'l Motor Fair: Compare Car Brands. / Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja / Ask For Ur American & Japanese Vehicle's Parts Including Bumper & Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.