Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

NMA Chairman, Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Nasarawa State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA Chairman, Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Nasarawa State (285 Views)

201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive / Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NMA Chairman, Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Nasarawa State by Erons123: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sixty four healthcare workers and the Chairman of the Nigeria Medical Association in Nasarawa State have tested positive for COVID-19.

The chairman of Nasarawa Medical Association, Dr Bulus Peter, made this known in an interview on Saturday.

Mr Peter noted that his result was confirmed by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.

He noted that he was already receiving treatment at an isolated part of his home and was responding to treatment.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/05/nma-chairman-health-workers-test-positive-for-covid-19-in-nasarawa-state/
Re: NMA Chairman, Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Nasarawa State by XXLMANDIGO: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
At the way this Covid 19 is going I doubt we are going to wriggle out of it anytime. Week in, Week out the statistics, casualties and fatalities is getting frightening. I hope something drastic happen to curtail this unfortunate trend.

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Lifestyle And Erectile Dysfunction / A Simple Rash Just Showed Up On My Skin / Fenugreek Seed: Nutritional Values And Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.