Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos (5022 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) / Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Valerie11: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
A young Nigerian makeup artist is said to have died on her birthday while she was dancing as she celebrated her special day.

Deborah Tushima had hours before her death, taken to her social media page to thank God for adding another year and more particularly, thanked Him for the gift of life.

However, in a rather tragic circumstance, Deborah is said to have slumped and died while she was dancing at her birthday celebration in Jos, the capital of Plateau state.

Her quite shocked friends have since taken to social media to mourn the late Deborah as they express their shock over her sudden and quite tragic death.

One of her friends, Andrew wrote on his page,

Deborah Tushima How do I control my tears ���������
How am I even gonna write this tribute ��?
How do I believe that you died same yestday you had yr birthday celebration �����
Slumped and died while dancing ����
Am heart broken �����, how I wish God could give another chance ������������
Rest well sweetheart ♥️♥️������

Photos + Video below

https:///news/deborah-tushima-allegedly-slumps-and-dies-while-dancing-at-her-birthday-party-in-jos-plateau-state/

1 Share

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Jumlek2411: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
May her Gentle Soul Rest in Perfect Peace

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
village people
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Another Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Gracespecial101(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Very Sad indeed But it is well
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Gracespecial101(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Very Sad indeed But it is well
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Righteousness89(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
That's the Mystery of Life and the importance of Preparation for Eternity that we keep Hammering on..

We all know the day we were born, we don't know when we will go..

The Greatest gift to your Soul is to Live Prepared for Eternity!

Condolences to her Family!

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Jacqueline22(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
I read her friend poisoned her. After gifting her an iPhone11

1 Like

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by iyatrustee(f): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is sad!
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by yanabasee1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jacqueline22:
I read her friend poisoned her. After gifting her an iPhone11

I don't think I'd buy such....Until it's verified from autopsy.....
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Jacqueline22(f): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
yanabasee1:

I don't think I'd buy such....Until it's verified from autopsy.....
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by XXLMANDIGO: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Very Sad news...
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by merieam16(f): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nofin is certain anymore....d only tin dat is certain is Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by gambia(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Kobicove(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
What a way to go...

She checked out on her birthday sad
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
go and do an autopsy
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Spoke with Derby just two days ago. Saw her on a bike around K-Ala street, called and she answered saying she was heading to her friend's at Gyado Villa, that she's prepping for her birthday party. Asked her to turn back around so I can drive her there but she asked not to worry.

Said she'd be travelling to Jos today, only for her best friend Afa to call earlier and tell me Derby died at her birthday party.

Still in utter shock! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Segzydaniels(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
She fit be EMERE, most of them die d day dey celebrate their birthday.. Rip

1 Like

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by starbuck(f): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Heard it was poisoning... Anyway till autopsy says otherwise...

Rest In Peace dear
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by EbenezerTriumph: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
Spoke with Derby just two days ago. Saw her on a bike around K-Ala street, called and she answered saying she was heading to her friend's at Gyado Villa, that she's prepping for her birthday party. Asked her to turn back around so I can drive her there but she asked not to worry.

Said she'd be travelling to Jos today, only for her best friend Afa to call earlier and tell me Derby died at her birthday party.

you mean you know her?
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by EbenezerTriumph: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
iyatrustee:
This is sad!
sent a mail earlier.
you're still yet to reply
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by offset67(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s][/s]
Righteousness89:
That's the Mystery of Life and the importance of Preparation for Eternity that we keep Hammering on..

The Greatest gift to your Soul is to Lice Prepared for Eternity!

Righteousness89:

The Greatest gift to your Soul is to Lice Prepared for Eternity!

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Righteousness89(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
offset67:
[s][/s]
May God keep Confusing our Enemies...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by kalufelix(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Was she dancing makosa dance that she had to slump or did she take drugs... People dey kpoof anyhow this days on their birthdays out of recklessness and over excitement... Anyways officially she died of underlying health conditions arising from covid 19 complications...
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by kalufelix(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:

Wetin this mofo dey do now... Like what's the meaning of this ? .. Nothing wey iya ibo no go see inside local rice..

1 Like

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by doggedfighter(f): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oh no
What could have happened?
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by Ballary(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Valerie11:
A young Nigerian makeup artist is said to have died on her birthday while she was dancing as she celebrated her special day.

Deborah Tushima had hours before her death, taken to her social media page to thank God for adding another year and more particularly, thanked Him for the gift of life.

However, in a rather tragic circumstance, Deborah is said to have slumped and died while she was dancing at her birthday celebration in Jos, the capital of Plateau state.

Her quite shocked friends have since taken to social media to mourn the late Deborah as they express their shock over her sudden and quite tragic death.

One of her friends, Andrew wrote on his page,

Deborah Tushima How do I control my tears ���������
How am I even gonna write this tribute ��?
How do I believe that you died same yestday you had yr birthday celebration �����
Slumped and died while dancing ����
Am heart broken �����, how I wish God could give another chance ������������
Rest well sweetheart ♥️♥️������

Photos + Video below

https:///news/deborah-tushima-allegedly-slumps-and-dies-while-dancing-at-her-birthday-party-in-jos-plateau-state/
Saw it on Twitter that she was poisoned by her friend,I pity who know fear woman.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by omenka(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
you mean you know her?
Lovely soul she is. Knew her very well.
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by EbenezerTriumph: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
Lovely soul she is. Knew her very well.
just checked her Facebook and realised u both are from Benue
Re: Deborah Tushima Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party(video+photos by VirginFinder: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

May God keep Cconfusing our Eenemies...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Allegedly Pregnant With Second Child (photos) / What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo / Uncle Mark Angel Finally Reveals How Little Emmanuella Gets Paid And Her Educati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.