Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman (3523 Views)

How To Behave As A Successful Man In Naija By Chinua Onwukike / Behind Every Successful Man.........hw True? / Who Is A Successful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by edatika(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2007
i've always thought about this saying and i still do

they say "behind every successful man is a woman"

my question is[b]"who is the woman being refered to here? my mother or my wife?[/b][size=8pt]
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2007
The woman who stood for you. This isn't a question!
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by Maleeq(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2007
Yeah, and behind every unsuccessful man are two!
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by queenb2(f): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2007
And behind the downfall of man is a woman.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by uchetobi(f): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2007
LOL. But i agree@queenb
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2007
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by TayoD(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2007
@topic,

Behind the fall of the most spiritual man, Adam is a woman - EVE!

Behind the fall of the stongest man ever, Samson is a woman - DELILAH!

Behind the fall of the wisest man, Solomon is a woman (or women in this case)!
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by Busybee1: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2007
But most men dont appreciate d woman u stood by them in need
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by wifeypenth(f): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2007
Yeah,behind every sucesful man,there is a woman.sumtyms 2women.but the one's who take all the glory most times are the mothers!
Most tyms d spouse is 4goten,every good thing she ever did doesn't count.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by nairamar(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2007
I think its somewhat true, to be able to focus on being successful it is commonplace to have a good and reliable spouse or partner!
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by vigasimple(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2007
Ninety something percent of people have good mothers whether you are a man or woman.

Those good mothers will never abadon you at all times, there are so many reasons for it but the most obvious is that they rather die than see their child or children die or suffer.

In wife or husband most and majority of love's are conditional, no more for better for worse, infact even in those good old days it is still limited.

Now, with greatest of respect to our woman especially the pretty ones, they hardly think they should persevere when challenges happens to their man. some of them may use justification that the man will go and marry another woman and be gone in a second.

So, men naturally will love their mothers more and confide in her until his wife start to take the roles of the mother and it is clear that she would die for her husband, majority of men(not the stupid ones) will do anything for her. They can see a woman that will do everything for him.

And there are lot of women, who are just green fingers, as soon as things are no more jolly, they are gone like a fly in the wind.

So behind every succesful man is a good woman(not just a woman) occassionally, the man may be lucky to have his mother and his wife. that man will propably inherit the kingdom of God. Even the Bible said that he who find a virtures woman find favour in the sight of God.

All that the woman(in this case the wife is to be prayerful) and things will happen, she would be a  blessing in her own rights. Example Hilary clinton despite the shame and humilation of her  husband, she look at her daughter and the big picture, a lot of our nigerian women will be gone. see where she is today, enjoying the attention and support of the most powerful man on earth and will soon become the most powerful women on earth on her own right. That is worth being there and perseverance does to you.

God will always bless a supportful spouse whether or not the husband or wife appreciate it.

My point is taht the wife can be the number one supporter of the husband and make him succefull and only a minority foolish men will not remember that.

As for downfall of man, this are the speciality of few wicked woman, they are evil possesed in their own right, that is their mission, even if the man is as good as gold, it matters not.

God will save us from such women and save our son's from such women, our mothers , sisters and daughters, nieces etc by the power of the almighty will not turn to such evil.

Continue to love your spouse irrespective and pray for them for them to know that unconditional love.

Stay blessed everyone.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by isokoh(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2007
i dont think so, cause in africa, exp naija, wemen are only sidon look, they are parasit, milk their men dry and look up to another victim to milk ;d ;d ;d ;d, my guy, its only yesterday that some wemen started doing some thing to thier man. undecided
Re: Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman by Ndipe(m): 3:54am On Jun 15, 2009
Not true that behind every successful man, there is a woman.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Welli / Please, Stop Forcing 'star Wars' On Me / Life In Tha Murda INC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.