Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Who Are Those Making Money From Giftcards And Bitcoin? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Are Those Making Money From Giftcards And Bitcoin? (442 Views)

ATECHCOIN Is Your Best Plug For Giftcards And Bitcoin / Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Those Making Money From Giftcards And Bitcoin? by pappyblaze(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2020
In every time and era, there are always people making claims of making some fantastic money from “certain online ventures” that the rest of us begin to wonder if this is true or just a fairy tale.

Many years ago, the egold, ebullion and several electronic wallets were being touted as good ways to make money online.

A few years after, almost every young person in Nigeria became an information marketer and they are ready to show you how you can make money from Skrills, Liberty reserve or Goldmoney.

Almost at the same time, we had many people making claims of becoming millionaires from Forex trading even though I later realized many of them made the money from selling some junk e-books and running seminars.
Now, the gift cards and Bitcoin era is here. The noise is starting slowly and building up.

So, my question is:

Are there guys who have made or making money genuinely doing or trading in Giftcards or Bitcoin.

If Yes, are you able to share abit of how this works with the rest of us.

P.S: The conversation may be nicer without trying to sell anything to anyone

Cheers!

Pappy-Blaze

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Making Money From Giftcards And Bitcoin? by 1989ruke: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Are you a critic or a willing investor? Do you want to learn the basics or you want to pay someone to trade on your behalf. Are you looking for free training but rather posing as a critic?. I don't know about giftcards but bitcoin works. Go up and register at paxful.com, blockchain.com, bitstamp.com, luno.com, binance.com, kraken.com. observe things on those websites. Read up all the guides there. Since you do not want to pay a trainer, you have to learn the hard way by doing personal research.. Find out about all the existing crypt I currencies go check coinmarket capitalization webaite. Come back and ask questions after that. For now no answer to your questions until you have signed up to these websites and read up all their articles

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Making Money From Giftcards And Bitcoin? by Elifeseries: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2020
I love this reply!!!!!���
Re: Who Are Those Making Money From Giftcards And Bitcoin? by SavageResponse(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
1989ruke:
Are you a critic or a willing investor? Do you want to learn the basics or you want to pay someone to trade on your behalf. Are you looking for free training but rather posing as a critic?. I don't know about giftcards but bitcoin works. Go up and register at paxful.com, blockchain.com, bitstamp.com, luno.com, binance.com, kraken.com. observe things on those websites. Read up all the guides there. Since you do not want to pay a trainer, you have to learn the hard way by doing personal research.. Find out about all the existing crypt I currencies go check coinmarket capitalization webaite. Come back and ask questions after that. For now no answer to your questions until you have signed up to these websites and read up all their articles

He did not say he wants to learn, his question is very clear - Who are those who are making money from gift cards and bit coin, forex trading?

All you audio online business people are the same, you claim to be making money from Binary options, Bitcoin, Forex etc when in actual fact you're not making any money from it.

The people who actually make money from online business are less than 5% of the total population but you don't find them online trying to force training down the throat of other people.

I have done my research and it is virtually impossible to make a consistent return of 50% on any form of online business like you guys claim that's why you guys are always chasing referrals, training and seminar opportunities!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Making Money From Giftcards And Bitcoin? by 1989ruke: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2020
SavageResponse:

He did not say he wants to learn, his question is very clear - Who are those who are making money from gift cards and bit coin, forex trading?

All you audio online business people are the same, you claim to be making money from Binary options, Bitcoin, Forex etc when in actual fact you're not making any money from it.

The people who actually make money from online business are less than 5% of the total population but you don't find them online trying to force training down the throat of other people.

I have done my research and it is virtually impossible to make a consistent return of 50% on any form of online business like you guys claim that's why you guys are always chasing referrals, training and seminar opportunities!

Did you see a claim of 50% on my writeup? Did you see me mention that I am into any form of online business? I don't make false claims. My only experience is earning through eBook sale. I have a friend who had earned millions of naira through bitcoin and I know he is not a fraudster. I called him to explain the process and I know its authentic and in the process of joining him. Listen, I never showed interest in MMM, Forex, e-bullion gold trade, and a host of other scams because I am naturally an investigator. Once I investigate a process I can confirm if its a smokescreen and back out. The two of you are betrayed by your writeup which position you as disbelievers and general critics of online businesses. You can not earn genuinely online if you are not a patient type. Blogging, youtube video, ebooks, online training/school, personal software sales and crypto currency are the only genuine ways to earn on the internet and they all require patience because you invest all, wait to build your audience, gain trust over some years before your payment slowly begins to flow in. You need to be consistent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. / Is Meginvest Secure And Real? / Checkout Modern Cottage House In Calabar. What Could Be The Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.