Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This (4508 Views)

Just Got Me A Huawei Y9 Prime / US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses / Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Henryneo(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2iMIk-W_Pk

In this video, I highlight reasons why you may or may not want to buy a Huawei smartphone in 2020. Huawei makes incredible looking flagship phones.

Huawei makes incredible looking flagship phones. Huawei flagships have consistently dominated the smart-phone photography game for the last two to three years in fact, the p40 Pro is currently at the top of DXO Marks smart-phone photography ratings table.

Huawei also owns the Honor sub brand which also makes really good looking and great performing phones for cheaper. So it's safe to say, Huawei has defined itself as one of the best phone brand in the world.

But due to the recent trade wars between the United States and China, Huawei was added to the United States entity list, which basically means that Huawei can no longer do business with or use US owned companies services and this includes Google play services. So essentially you can no longer use Google based services like G-mail or YouTube on your Huawei smart-phone. But that’s not entirely true.

Watch the video to learn all my thoughts on this issue and let's discuss.

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Speak for yourself oga, I use the new y7p and am using Google play store on it.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Henryneo(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Have you watched the video to know what was talked about? do your due diligence before just speaking or writing. SMH

southniyikaye:

8 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Enzymes101(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Nice review Bro, and good vocals too.
Quite impressive and Communicative.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Henryneo:
Have you watched the video to know what was talked about? do your due diligence before just speaking or writing. SMH

I watched it and you have a very misleading headline. In order to drive traffic to your YouTube page, you are demeaning another person's market.

You could have written in a way that it will Favour both you and Huawei.

This is not professional enough

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by drjprince: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Misleading headlines undecided,Henryneo does what he knows how to do best
Him and the other Naija youtubers
Guys better use your data for something else

6 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Soulsymbol99: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Tecno don pay dis guy grin

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Henryneo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
How is the headline misleading? Don't buy a Huawei phone until you've watched the video. After watching you can decide based on what you've heard to buy or not to buy. There's nothing said in the video in a negative light about the brand

southniyikaye:
I watched it and you have a very misleading headline. In order to drive traffic to your YouTube page, you are demeaning another person's market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Zimri(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy

In a nutshell Huawei is not entirely bad. I don dey even think of buying Huawei next.... I don try for oppo
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Crownedjon: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Zimri:
cheesy cheesy

In a nutshell Huawei is not entirely bad. I don dey even think of buying Huawei next.... I don try for oppo
go on hauwei is world class grin
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by skywalker240(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
So if i dont buy huawei, what do you want me to buy, Tecno and Infinix undecided
go one side.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hello nairalanders, pls help me.
What I need is 50k to start a business, I am tired of begging neighbours for food after I lost my job.
I am currently contemplating suicide as life has lost its meaning to me.
I am hungry and depressed.
Pls save me.
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by jom28gy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Is it good or not? Simple question
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by DavOnyi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
Guy, pls how is the camera both front and back even the battery? i want to get the phone or Oppo A31.
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by womenareapes: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Henryneo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2iMIk-W_Pk

In this video, I highlight reasons why you may or may not want to buy a Huawei smartphone in 2020. Huawei makes incredible looking flagship phones.

Huawei makes incredible looking flagship phones. Huawei flagships have consistently dominated the smart-phone photography game for the last two to three years in fact, the p40 Pro is currently at the top of DXO Marks smart-phone photography ratings table.

Huawei also owns the Honor sub brand which also makes really good looking and great performing phones for cheaper. So it's safe to say, Huawei has defined itself as one of the best phone brand in the world.

But due to the recent trade wars between the United States and China, Huawei was added to the United States entity list, which basically means that Huawei can no longer do business with or use US owned companies services and this includes Google play services. So essentially you can no longer use Google based services like G-mail or YouTube on your Huawei smart-phone. But that’s not entirely true.

Watch the video to learn all my thoughts on this issue and let's discuss.

this scammer who only know how to advertise Infinix!

don't listen to this jobless piece of shiit.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by KrazyDave16(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
As long as sideloading and flashing is possible, the phone will still sell even in the US.
After all, there are folks on this forum that uses Chinese exclusive phones flashed with global ROM (GApps included)...
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by doggedfighter(f): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Henryneo:
How is the headline misleading? Don't buy a Huawei phone until you've watched the video. After watching you can decide based on what you've heard to buy or not to buy. There's nothing said in the video in a negative light about the brand

Humble and take corrections.

He's actually right.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by doggedfighter(f): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Henryneo:

Humble yourself and take corrections.

He's actually right.
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by doggedfighter(f): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mumu thread

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Edopesin: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
Mumu thread

How is it a mumu thread? would you be happy if you bought the phone without knowing this
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Ulunne777(f): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Being using honor for the past 1 yr plus. Phone is legit. My 2nd honor Fter the 1st was stolen.
No issue till now.
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
DavOnyi:
Guy, pls how is the camera both front and back even the battery? i want to get the phone or Oppo A31.
bro, camera top notch, as in badass
48mp ai camera
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
To install Google play store on Huawei phones, contact me for free number in my bko
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by HomerTimpson: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
paulsaint975:
Hello nairalanders, pls help me.
What I need is 50k to start a business, I am tired of begging neighbours for food after I lost my job.
I am currently contemplating suicide as life has lost its meaning to me.
I am hungry and depressed.
Pls save me.
sighs
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by IdealWatches: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Im using a huawei and I think its working just fine.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Henryneo:

I didn't watch your video, but there's something wrong with this comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by seanwilliam(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
southniyikaye:

what the guy did is not bad.. he is clearly listed reasons to and reasons not to buy Huawei.. it is now left for you to decide on what to do....
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by phemmyfour: 6:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Henryneo:

Its misleading, the "Don't buy" is catchy and misleading.

You ve already sown a seed of "Don't buy" in their mind before they watch the video

Whatever happen to " Watch and make up your mind....."
Re: Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This by Kemimarch16(f): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2020
I still prefer Huawei to tecno any day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Activation Required Code Needed For Blackberry Tour 9630 From Sprint. / 5 Important Features To Know When Purchasing A Power Bank. / Jamal Khashoggi, Saudi Journalist Who Recorded His Own Death On Apple Watch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.