Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,385 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Share The Annoying Experience You Had With Your Boss/co-apprentice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share The Annoying Experience You Had With Your Boss/co-apprentice (343 Views)

Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Annoying Experience You Had With Your Boss/co-apprentice by Benjamin043(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: share the annoying experience you had with your Boss/co-apprentice during apprenticeship

Some entrepreneur owners in Nigeria are devils.. Sometimes, I wonder if even their children or younger ones can take half of the callous attitude they show to their apprentices.

Few months back when I finished my ND, I decided to learn an entrepreneurial skill (tailoring).. Fast forward to this funny day that I resumed work (after being absent for two days).
My boss without even asking any questions asked me to Kneel Down outside.. Lol.. And he was very serious about it.. That day I changed it for him oo.. We exchanged cold words...what if my younger ones or kids from the school where I once taught sees me and goes about saying 'I saw Uncle Ben kneeling down with his hands raised up in his shop ' ...some oga are cruel oo

The first day I started learning work in this same shop, one of the guys I met there asked me to pick up a plate and buy him food at a BUKA at the road (this guy was in SS1) I was like "are u mad" "abi u no dey look face ni" such nerves

1 Like

Re: Share The Annoying Experience You Had With Your Boss/co-apprentice by EzzyCarter: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
I'll be back grin
Re: Share The Annoying Experience You Had With Your Boss/co-apprentice by Abdulsobur02: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
�� med ooh
Re: Share The Annoying Experience You Had With Your Boss/co-apprentice by doggedfighter(f): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Op, you cracked me up.

Very funny !!
Re: Share The Annoying Experience You Had With Your Boss/co-apprentice by doggedfighter(f): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Op, you cracked me up.

Very funny !!

Uncle Ben kneeling grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Watch Videos. / What Is Black Tax, And How Does It Affect Your Financial Success? / Golden Opportunity !work Online For 10 Minutes A Day And Earn More Than 10k Nair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.