Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (49133 Views)

Woman Flees After Brutalising 10-year-old Girl For Buying N100 Puff-puff / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by 9jaBlogger: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mrs Ifeoma Ozougwu and her husband, Mr Jude Ozougwu have both been remanded at the Nsukka prison, in Enugu, for brutalising their 10-year-old house help, Miss Nneoma Nnadi.

Igbere TV reports that the couple were arraigned at the court in Enugu on Monday and sent to the Nsukka prison till August when the court will hear their bail application.

The woman and her husband, Mr. Ozougwu, who reside at Thinkers Corner, Enugu, and hail from Aku in Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, had inflicted various degrees of injuries on the little child.

This prompted their arrest by the Enugu State Police Command, and rescue of the victim - who is now receiving treatment at the ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu.

The Enugu State Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi had earlier approved the award of scholarship, up to university level, to the little house help and promised that state govt will offset her medical bills.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357216/enugu-couple-remanded-prison-brutalising-10-year-old-house-help/

12 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Simplyleo: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
The couple,
Mrs Ifeoma Ozougwu and her husband, Mr Jude Ozougwu

The househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi

But just look at the treatment given to the poor little girl whose only offence is that she is not their daughter.

Imagine driving a 6 inch nail into the head of an innocent girl of 10. Pls, tell me, what offence must she had committed that attracts this barbaric treatment? See fresh wounds all over her body. Which kind human beings be these? Can you even treat an animal this way? Why? Why? Why?

What I know is that it is only animals that hold their offsprings supreme, any other animal is nothing to them. I never knew human beings have developed such barbaric mindset, Gawd!!!

One-tenth of this elsewhere, the whole of social media will boil with things like, "fear north", afonja etc. But in this case, what we will see are things like, punish them, they are wicked, justice must be done etc. As far as I'm concerned, this is worse than murder. No grain of sympathy in their skull for an infant? I have been trying to assume this is a kind of fairy tale and at the same time trying to avoid reading this report, but it keeps coming up.

Pls, what's the latest on this referendum thingy? undecided

Omenka, our blodas have done it again. undecided

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
That lass narrowly escaped death.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Olalan(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Justice must prevail to serve as a deterrent to other wicked couples who go about mistreating their maids

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by overdrive(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
See as this woman put her husband for trouble.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
If I had a partner that has this kind of heart, straight divorce.. Mine might be a matter of time in another form.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by hisgrace090: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
overdrive:

Once the man is alive seeing this happening they're partners in crime.

This rubbish is happening because nobody punishes them.

Take them to police and the police will collect bribe from them in your back and set them free, fear 9ja police.

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Later, they will claim they are Jews, yet commit all the crimes.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by chibike69: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
cry
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Very good.

Ahnahn! Look at that child. This woman has mind. This was definitely not done once. So she will see the previous wound and add another??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
See the way the woman be self....Mgbeke. Na Buhari & Ugwuanyi na cause am, e say dem provide jobs, the woman for no get time beat this small pi kin, na frustration and unemployment cause am

I sight food lady above me...Na to carry Kidney beans sauce, Oha soup or that Banga soup wey dem tey dey chop rice go dey give dem for prison o

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Why are they remanded in police custody..

They should be remanded in street custody..

Jungle justice is needed here..

grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
the biological parent of that child should also stand next to them in that jail...for endangering that child's life.

overdrive:

so this man didnt see all these injuries on the child, abi?!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Mopolchi: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yeye pipu
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
The wife should be beheaded

8 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Make dem tey there
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by nautybride: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Better! We will follow up, so that they rot in there and repent. Police, do not do magomagoo!

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Bola146(f): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
angry Useless and irresponsible couple! I pity their kids

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by ERockson: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
I've always said Ipob are Usually wicked to their maids and I have no doubt that this little girl may grow up to be wicked to her maids in the future. It is hell on earth to serve as maid in IPob woman house. Igbo women know how to abuse maids. See her wicked face

36 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Smh

Useless and violent couple

Tufiaaaaa

Nkan ogbekan
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Synonym of HELL for a housemaid.

The household of a yamlegged, bearded woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by paulolee(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
good....d guilty one among them shud be given a death sentence..
give that person instant death by shooting only 3 bullets on d back of d head, assasin style and dnt forget to burn d corpse till it turns ashes...dt person do not deserve a second chance...
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Serves them right.

Whenever I see that woman's face.....I dey vex up no be small...she is so wicked

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
community service of 10months is ok for them.

make dem do manual dredging for 4th mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Goldenkrezi: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
This will serve as a lesson to other children abusers.
Yeye end time Couple.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the biological parent of that boy should also stand next to them in that jail...for endangering that boy's life.

so this man didnt see all these injuries on the boy, abi?!

It is a girl. They have used battery to change her sex. I noticed lots of female house helps never look girly or they are not allowed to look girly. That is how they will shave their hair and give them hideous clothes.

42 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chuck Ozulumba Drowns During Excursion In Canada / This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.