Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels (44220 Views)

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by muchroom(m): 2:44am On Jul 07, 2020
The Actors Guild of Nigeria AGN, have replied actress Kemi Akindoju, who earlier today blasted the leadership of the association after they paid a visit to actress, Regina Daniels, and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko to congratulate them on their new born. Kemi's posts are below in case you missed it.

In a statement released this night, Monalisa Chinda Coker, the Director of Communications of the AGN, said ordinarily the organization would not dignify Lala's ''repugnant and uninformed comment'' but it is compelled to explain the reason the some members visited Regina and her husband.

Read the statement below

''Our attention has been drawn to an unsavoury statement by An Actress though not an AGN Member. Kemi Lala Akindoju on social media about the visit of the President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria to Mrs Regina Daniel Nwoko, one of our members who recently gave birth to a baby.

Ordinarily, the AGN would not dignify such repugnant, uninformed comment with any response. In this case however, it is important to correct a few impressions without joining issues with a non-member of the guild. And we also advise you crosscheck your facts before making allusions.

The simple intent is to establish our position and intimate the public on our policy direction and efforts of the present leadership to extend genuine care for every member of the guild.

1.An actor's registration as a member instantly confers on him or her the privileges due to members which includes protection in their professional quests, welfare packages in their moments of need, celebration of their triumphs and many more.

2. Since assuming office, the current leadership of the Guild has prioritised courtesy visits to majority of her indisposed members across the country, offering moral and financial support since assuming office.

3. AGN has established a dedicated line and email for reports of sexual harassment and abuse cases in line of duty. AGN is also in strategic partnership with relevant agencies to counsel and persecute violations against any of our members.

4. AGN has introduced a highly credible Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) to take good care of their health issues of all registered members.

5. AGN recently participated actively in two funeral rites of our dearly beloved members that passed on, Patience Oseni in Calabar and Ukwuak Asuquo, in Abuja. We remain completely committed to catering for all members irrespective of status or religion.

Once again, we therefore reaffirm our commitment to professionalism and unbridled responsibility to the welfare of our members.

It is the crystal goal of the Emeka Ejezie Rollas led Executive to bring about lasting change in and transformation of the industry as a whole.

We will remain undaunted and we will deliver the goods to our esteemed members.
Finally, it is expedient to add that visiting Mrs. Nwoko was not just ordinary but significant for us because beyond holding the leadership of our noble Guild in the highest esteem, she also reached out to us to break the good news upon delivery of her bouncing baby boy.

It is also pertinent to note that Mrs. Nwoko’s Mother, Rita Daniel is the able Vice President, South South in the current executive council of the Guild.

Her husband, Rt. Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko is the current Chairman, National Board of Patrons of the Actors Guild of Nigeria.

This makes it absolutely germaine for the National President, who arrived Abuja on an official assignment to make time out for courtesy and congratulatory visit to a committed guild member.

The National President is also scheduled to reach out to other members who have various health challenges and reach out to the vulnerables with palliatives.

Kindly visit our website to read more about our numerous reach out efforts at such a time as this - www.actorsguildnigeria.com

Thank you.
Monalisa Chinda Coker
Director of communications AGN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPDT0CbM4HI

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by muchroom(m): 3:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Kemi Lala should build Bridges and not burn them. I hope not all "Kemis"are troublesome like this? Regina has been very open, kind and warm to her colleagues even in the music industry and so has her spouse. It's not a bad thing if the actors reciprocate their good will. Kemi's suggestions concerning other things the AGN can be doing is well said, but does not have to come at the expense of pulling down that which they did.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Freestainworld(m): 3:10am On Jul 07, 2020
everybody should just carry their cross.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Shedrack777: 3:16am On Jul 07, 2020
to hell with all of them

50 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by tillaman(m): 4:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Screw all of them, seems chasing clout is the new path to tread if you want fame regardless of how sensitive the situation is

31 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by punisha: 4:31am On Jul 07, 2020
undecided

Oya na lemme join the two posters above me

Trailer fall on all of them.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Brenn594(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2020
I didn't ask anybody to be acting shocked they don't harrasse actresses,they just knw most of em r greedy n foolish.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by phemmyfour: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Monalisa...Resist the urge to shalaye, that lala girl is always looking for trouble unlike our gentle lala boy man here

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by talk2aikay(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2020
I have come to realize that most times when people complain, criticise and protest, it is not because they have nobler ideals or mean well. They’re only protesting their exclusion from those that would partake in an agenda. Give them a chance to be a part of it and they’ll sing a different song.

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by leaculpa: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2020
This AGN no get work. if Regina daniels husband wasn't RICH, they wouldn't visit her.
How many actresses did they visit in the past to congratulate on giving birth?
Nigerians roasted them well on instablog.

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by EngineerBode: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Their problem

Olosho movie industry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Actress Mercy Johnson (one of the Top actress in Nollywood) gave birth to '1, 2, 3, 4 children' and there was no visit by these hungry lions at anytime to her and her family.

But Ned's youngest wife delivered,
they all gathered themselves like wolves to pay a visit......all for the crumbs.

See them justifying their foolishness.
Shamelessness at its peak!

#WeStandWithKemi

leaculpa:
This AGN no get work. if Regina daniels husband wasn't RICH, they wouldn't visit her.
Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!

baliyubla:
The baby should be Nollywood Actor of the year instead.
Yeye Hustlers!
Ordinary kid bicycle, they cannot bring on their visit.
Ned looking at them like......

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by sylve11: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2020
muchroom:

The simple intent is to establish our position and intimate the public on our policy direction and efforts of the present leadership to extend genuine care for every member of the guild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPDT0CbM4HI

Sakamajay.. sad cool

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Slawormir: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by money121(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by PureGoldh(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2020
AGN just need a fat envelope as "Thank you for coming"

18 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by martineverest(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2020
shameless foo.ls...but they neglected ify onwuemene who is currently down with cancer

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by espn(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2020
See long message just to defend nonsense... They wont visit a poor nollywood member who put to bed...Hungry people...Visit her for what...OLE they want envelope...That's how they will DM hushpuppi and beg for money. All of them took off as soon as he was confirmed arrested.

51 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by flokii: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Na their way na.. money worshippers

Gone are the days of quality leadership in the movie industry when Yorubas held sway. Now it's nothing but nonsense full of money oriented tribalists.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, pls help me.
I lost my job in march since then I have been begging to survive.
I need 50,000 naira to start a business before I die of hunger.
I am currently dying of hunger and depression.
Pls help me.
See me as your brother and help me.
I will forward my account details if you are sincerely willing to help me live by starting a second hand shoe business.
Nothing is too small,pls help me.
I live in yaba,lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by osamz007: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
UNA GO THERE FOR MONEY FROM BILLIONAIRE NED. SIMPLE

NO DEY WRITE LONG PARAGRAPHS FOR US

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
leaculpa:
You've said it all.
END OF THREAD!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by NaijadrivaCars: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
AGN de wan follow chop Ned's Billions.

Their argument "no 1" is flawed. All those veteran Actors that are now late, what did they do to help them Abi were they not AGN members

If they show(ed) this kind of solidarity towards their sick and dead members, I believe that some of them would still be alive today.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by chukwugoziegi: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
Hungry, Shameless fools.

Shame leave them catch me on their behalf sef.

Where was this Energy when sick Veterans needed help? Where was it when other Nollywood actors put to bed?

20 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by martineverest(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
espn:
See long message just to defend nonsense... They wont visit a poor nollywood member who put to bed...Hungry people...
that one too far..they won't visit the ones with ailment.ify onwuemene of everyday people is currently down with cancer,but they chose to visit regina

20 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Houseofglam7(f): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by nairavsdollars(f): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Old thieves...if tomorrow, Ned Nwoko is arrested like Hushpuppi now, they will flee

22 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by crazygod(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Did they visit Mercy Johnson when she gave birth? Or Toyin Abraham? Abeg this guys went for Ned Nwoko largesse. Make dem sha talk how much dem bring come from their 'pilgrimage' to the new born baby who was probably born in a manger. lipsrsealed

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Okafor: "My Son Died From LUTH's Carelessness" - Actor Mr Ibu Recounts / Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" / Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.