Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,603 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels (44240 Views)

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Antoeni(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Ashewo Guild of Nigeria (AGN)

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2020
talk2aikay:
I have come to realize that most times when people complain, criticise and protest, it is not because they have nobler ideals or mean well. They’re only protesting their exclusion from those that would partake in an agenda. Give them a chance to be a part of it and they’ll sing a different song.
You are right. Why complain when you are not a member.
She is just busybody looking for cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Naijaarchive(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2020
As if she was the 1st actress to give birth.... I guess she is more important than mercy Johnson and other top veterans
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish. How many of their members that burned childrens did they visited, but because this one that burned a children is married to a reach man they decided to go and visit him because they know that the husband must give them kola and transport money. Bunch of hungry people. Vickyrotex iya wa abi kini mo wi?
Oh they burned their childrens eh? Tell me more..
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2020
How many of their ailing and sick members have they gone to visit?
Why was Mercy Johnson's baby not Nollywood baby of the year?
Old fools!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Oh they burned their childrens eh? Tell me more..
yes now. So you doesn't know all this people. Ask Vickyrotex she will tell you more about them
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
yes now. So you doesn't know all this people. Ask Vickyrotex she will tell you more about them
Oh chimoo
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by omooba969(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2020
paulsaint975:
There is no construction site near me.
I have look for jobs but nothing, they keep telling me that they are not fully resume.
Just pray not to be in my situation.
Do you think I am happy begging, I don't want it no more because it didn't help solve my problem that is the reason why I want to start a business so I can live well.
I need money from good hearted people to start this,I can't steal to live for it is never me.
Just understand the current situation of Nigeria and help us that want to live legally.

Reach out to the members of your church/Mosque/Shrine - if they don't help then preach to them.

This may help change their minds.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nmezor(f): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
How I go dey my lane with this heavy traffic wey dey for road? If you no move I go jam you and nothing go happen cheesy grin
Lolz kirikiri Neva full oo...Na there I go mk u enter if u continue with ur wahala smiley

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by cray91(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2020
thats the height of our hypocrisy as a Nation and citizens of this Corntree
leaculpa:
This AGN no get work. if Regina daniels husband wasn't RICH, they wouldn't visit her.
How many actresses did they visit in the past to congratulate on giving birth?
Nigerians roasted them well on instablog.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nmezor(f): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Liposure:
say it
Say what?
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Biodun1929(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2020
espn:
See long message just to defend nonsense... They wont visit a poor nollywood member who put to bed...Hungry people...Visit her for what...OLE they want envelope...That's how they will DM hushpuppi and beg for money. All of them took off as soon as he was confirmed arrested.

I was also stunned at the long reply. Na guilty conscience dey worry them.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Lizzydonnah(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish. How many of their members that burned childrens did they visited, but because this one that burned a children is married to a reach man they decided to go and visit him because they know that the husband must give them kola and transport money. Bunch of hungry people. Vickyrotex iya wa abi kini mo wi?

Lol, burned children? How?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by TheMostComplex1: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2020
talk2aikay:
I have come to realize that most times when people complain, criticise and protest, it is not because they have nobler ideals or mean well. They’re only protesting their exclusion from those that would partake in an agenda. Give them a chance to be a part of it and they’ll sing a different song.

You just mirrored my thoughts. I keep saying it most of the times I see some people complain.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Tiwatopebabe(f): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Haaaaaa. Did you construct all these sentences for a purpose? I hope you say yes 'cos if this is you speaking English the way you know how to, then, you need to step out of NL for a while and get a grasp of your brain.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Lizzydonnah:

Lol, burned children? How?
see JAMB question o. You are a woman and you're asking me how women are burning childrens, what kind of question is that? Have you not sinned where childrens were burned before?
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:

Haaaaaa. Did you construct all these sentences for a purpose? I hope you say yes 'cos if this is you speaking English the way you know how to, then, you need to step out of NL for a while and get a grasp of your brain.
what is wrong with what I wroted? Is it a seen for one to tell the true?abeg leaf me jo.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Behindthewheels: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Step out and look for work on any construction site or places where manual labour is required.

STOP BEGGING PLEASE coz it's never the way out.

There's dignity in labour.
It's better to keep shut, if you won't send him money and won't give him a job or recommend one to him than to give your unnecessary advice.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Bellalove11(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
That's their own business.....I want to see d face of the baby biko
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by omooba969(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
Pocohontasboo:

It's better to keep shut, if you won't send him money and won't give him a job or recommend one to him than to give your unnecessary advice.
[/s]

You're noticed, now crawl back into your cage.

Nonsense!
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by NigeriaB(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2020
muchroom:
Kemi Lala should build Bridges and not burn them. I hope not all "Kemis"are troublesome like this? Regina has been very open, kind and warm to her colleagues even in the music industry and so has her spouse. It's not a bad thing if the actors reciprocate their good will. Her suggestions about other things the AGN can be doing is well said but does not have to come at the expense of pulling down that which they did.

Thank you for these words my broda
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Testimony1988(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maybe because the visit was widely publicised while others were not.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by youngestgrad(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
talk2aikay:
This is probably one of the best comments I have read in my 13 yrs on Nairaland cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by talk2aikay(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
youngestgrad:

This is probably one of the best comments I have read in my 13 yrs on Nairaland cool

Mucho gracias.
Your words are really honeyed...I can imagine how you make everyone swoon with your sweet mouth.
���

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by golddare: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
muchroom:
The Actors Guild of Nigeria AGN, have replied actress Kemi Akindoju, who earlier today blasted the leadership of the association after they paid a visit to actress, Regina Daniels, and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko to congratulate them on their new born. Kemi's posts are below in case you missed it.

In a statement released this night, Monalisa Chinda Coker, the Director of Communications of the AGN, said ordinarily the organization would not dignify Lala's ''repugnant and uninformed comment'' but it is compelled to explain the reason the some members visited Regina and her husband.

Read the statement below

''Our attention has been drawn to an unsavoury statement by An Actress though not an AGN Member. Kemi Lala Akindoju on social media about the visit of the President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria to Mrs Regina Daniel Nwoko, one of our members who recently gave birth to a baby.

Ordinarily, the AGN would not dignify such repugnant, uninformed comment with any response. In this case however, it is important to correct a few impressions without joining issues with a non-member of the guild. And we also advise you crosscheck your facts before making allusions.

The simple intent is to establish our position and intimate the public on our policy direction and efforts of the present leadership to extend genuine care for every member of the guild.

1.An actor's registration as a member instantly confers on him or her the privileges due to members which includes protection in their professional quests, welfare packages in their moments of need, celebration of their triumphs and many more.

2. Since assuming office, the current leadership of the Guild has prioritised courtesy visits to majority of her indisposed members across the country, offering moral and financial support since assuming office.

3. AGN has established a dedicated line and email for reports of sexual harassment and abuse cases in line of duty. AGN is also in strategic partnership with relevant agencies to counsel and persecute violations against any of our members.

4. AGN has introduced a highly credible Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) to take good care of their health issues of all registered members.

5. AGN recently participated actively in two funeral rites of our dearly beloved members that passed on, Patience Oseni in Calabar and Ukwuak Asuquo, in Abuja. We remain completely committed to catering for all members irrespective of status or religion.

Once again, we therefore reaffirm our commitment to professionalism and unbridled responsibility to the welfare of our members.

It is the crystal goal of the Emeka Ejezie Rollas led Executive to bring about lasting change in and transformation of the industry as a whole.

We will remain undaunted and we will deliver the goods to our esteemed members.
Finally, it is expedient to add that visiting Mrs. Nwoko was not just ordinary but significant for us because beyond holding the leadership of our noble Guild in the highest esteem, she also reached out to us to break the good news upon delivery of her bouncing baby boy.

It is also pertinent to note that Mrs. Nwoko’s Mother, Rita Daniel is the able Vice President, South South in the current executive council of the Guild.

Her husband, Rt. Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko is the current Chairman, National Board of Patrons of the Actors Guild of Nigeria.

This makes it absolutely germaine for the National President, who arrived Abuja on an official assignment to make time out for courtesy and congratulatory visit to a committed guild member.

The National President is also scheduled to reach out to other members who have various health challenges and reach out to the vulnerables with palliatives.

Kindly visit our website to read more about our numerous reach out efforts at such a time as this - www.actorsguildnigeria.com

Thank you.
Monalisa Chinda Coker
Director of communications AGN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPDT0CbM4HI

What a mature way to answer critics, just lay it bare before them what you have done without throwing tantrums back. Grand Patron of AGN and actress wife deserved the visit.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
She made a very good point.
Does AGN visit every artist who puts to bed and does it publicize as such.
This is the usual Nigerian problem - Money worship

muchroom:
The Actors Guild of Nigeria AGN, have replied actress Kemi Akindoju, who earlier today blasted the leadership of the association after they paid a visit to actress, Regina Daniels, and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko to congratulate them on their new born. Kemi's posts are below in case you missed it.

In a statement released this night, Monalisa Chinda Coker, the Director of Communications of the AGN, said ordinarily the organization would not dignify Lala's ''repugnant and uninformed comment'' but it is compelled to explain the reason the some members visited Regina and her husband.

Read the statement below

''Our attention has been drawn to an unsavoury statement by An Actress though not an AGN Member. Kemi Lala Akindoju on social media about the visit of the President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria to Mrs Regina Daniel Nwoko, one of our members who recently gave birth to a baby.

Ordinarily, the AGN would not dignify such repugnant, uninformed comment with any response. In this case however, it is important to correct a few impressions without joining issues with a non-member of the guild. And we also advise you crosscheck your facts before making allusions.

The simple intent is to establish our position and intimate the public on our policy direction and efforts of the present leadership to extend genuine care for every member of the guild.

1.An actor's registration as a member instantly confers on him or her the privileges due to members which includes protection in their professional quests, welfare packages in their moments of need, celebration of their triumphs and many more.

2. Since assuming office, the current leadership of the Guild has prioritised courtesy visits to majority of her indisposed members across the country, offering moral and financial support since assuming office.

3. AGN has established a dedicated line and email for reports of sexual harassment and abuse cases in line of duty. AGN is also in strategic partnership with relevant agencies to counsel and persecute violations against any of our members.

4. AGN has introduced a highly credible Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) to take good care of their health issues of all registered members.

5. AGN recently participated actively in two funeral rites of our dearly beloved members that passed on, Patience Oseni in Calabar and Ukwuak Asuquo, in Abuja. We remain completely committed to catering for all members irrespective of status or religion.

Once again, we therefore reaffirm our commitment to professionalism and unbridled responsibility to the welfare of our members.

It is the crystal goal of the Emeka Ejezie Rollas led Executive to bring about lasting change in and transformation of the industry as a whole.

We will remain undaunted and we will deliver the goods to our esteemed members.
Finally, it is expedient to add that visiting Mrs. Nwoko was not just ordinary but significant for us because beyond holding the leadership of our noble Guild in the highest esteem, she also reached out to us to break the good news upon delivery of her bouncing baby boy.

It is also pertinent to note that Mrs. Nwoko’s Mother, Rita Daniel is the able Vice President, South South in the current executive council of the Guild.

Her husband, Rt. Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko is the current Chairman, National Board of Patrons of the Actors Guild of Nigeria.

This makes it absolutely germaine for the National President, who arrived Abuja on an official assignment to make time out for courtesy and congratulatory visit to a committed guild member.

The National President is also scheduled to reach out to other members who have various health challenges and reach out to the vulnerables with palliatives.

Kindly visit our website to read more about our numerous reach out efforts at such a time as this - www.actorsguildnigeria.com

Thank you.
Monalisa Chinda Coker
Director of communications AGN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPDT0CbM4HI

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by ursullalinda(f): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Liposure:
so sad ify is sick.

Yes oh very sad
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Wish they cld do the same for ailing members, but it's sad they don't.
Muna obiekwe (blessed memory) who needed help for dialysis was neglected and so many others.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Liposure: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
ursullalinda:

Yes oh very sad
i watched her growing up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach / Khloe Wears Braless Outfit To Her 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.