Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,497 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, (973 Views)

Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar / Ojuelegba Tragedy: Unlatched Containers Must Leave Our Roads / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, by Nawaaoh: 5:28am On Jul 07, 2020
International students who are pursuing degrees in the United States must leave the country or risk deportation if their universities switch to online-only courses, Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced Monday.

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, universities and colleges in the US are beginning to make the decision to transition to online courses

The move may affect thousands of foreign students who come to the United States to attend universities or participate in training programs, as well as non-academic or vocational studies.

“This is going to create I think more anxiety on the part of international students, and for those who are still thinking about where they’re going to go in the fall, I think this may push them in the direction of attending a university in another country,” Brad Farnsworth, vice president of the American Council on Education, said.

Read more

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/07/ice-says-foreign-students-on-visas-must-leave-the-us-or-risk-deportation-if-schools-go-online-only/

Re: US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, by Nawaaoh: 5:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Wahala dey!
Re: US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, by seunlayi(m): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Blame Nigeria govt for this before blaming Covid-19
Re: US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, by OVB123: 5:43am On Jul 07, 2020
This Donald Trump doesn't like africa at all, especially Nigeria because he know very well that she is talented, most best graduating students are from Nigeria but nevertheless, Nigeria will come out strong.
Re: US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, by rottennaija(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Nawaaoh:
International students who are pursuing degrees in the United States must leave the country or risk deportation if their universities switch to online-only courses, Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced Monday.

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, universities and colleges in the US are beginning to make the decision to transition to online courses

The move may affect thousands of foreign students who come to the United States to attend universities or participate in training programs, as well as non-academic or vocational studies.

“This is going to create I think more anxiety on the part of international students, and for those who are still thinking about where they’re going to go in the fall, I think this may push them in the direction of attending a university in another country,” Brad Farnsworth, vice president of the American Council on Education, said.

Read more

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/07/ice-says-foreign-students-on-visas-must-leave-the-us-or-risk-deportation-if-schools-go-online-only/

Trump's America. White supremacist
Re: US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, by Simplyleo: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2020
seunlayi:
Blame Nigeria govt for this before blaming Covid-19
I agree with you.

Nigeria is the only country whose citizens attend university in the US, especially since Buhari became president.

I hope you are okay now.
Re: US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, by dimexy247(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2020
So?

(1) (Reply)

Two Niger Delta University Students Drown In A River(graphic Photos) / Lost Enrollment Number For International Passport / Western Countries And Wooden Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.