Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons (35572 Views)

774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Na dem get Nigeria
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2020
MajesticKris:
They should just gather this bunch of folks and burn them in a building, Abeg...

Because of these set of people, we young graduates don't have jobs, that's why most of us end up in scamming yet, they Are not making any sort of reservation, we need fresh heads in this country
grin grin grin
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by emetisuccess(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2020
It is their relations that they will take oooooooooooooooooooooooo. Bad idea.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Kay512: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2020
shiwex:

You got it wrong mate......he said 15% was already allocated to politicians however they wanted to manage the whole process. That has been on record from day one.

They “warned” that they shouldn't take more than 15%
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Racoon(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2020
After all the grandstanding by Keyamo? What is the rationale for doing this-have you been blackmailed? This is why this nation will never make progress.

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Golan007: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Nice one from Keyamo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by godstino(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2020
shiwex:

You got it wrong mate......he said 15% was already allocated to politicians however they wanted to manage the whole process. That has been on record from day one.
I think you're the one who got it wrong, the maximum 15% allocation to politicians is Keyamo's idea and not anywhere from day one.

2 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2020
EngineerBode:
The job is not even a permanent one. It is scheme. Why are they making so much noise?
.... Just to tell you how Useless and Greedy our leaders are angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Edyice: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2020
It is finish ( NAIJA )

Even the British called it fantastically corrupt grin

Poor people will die finish for the country... Bubu telling oshibajo grin

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by SocialJustice: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Nbote:
D same Keyamo dat was making noise about lawmakers wanting slots? And he's now d same person giving excuses for allocating slots to politicians.. Dis is d height of hypocrisy
Stop telling lies, the video of the altercation is online. Festus was never against it.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Where in the world do you see lawmakers receiving constituency allowance or slots for jobs?Even the constituency allowance that these lawmakers receives do not go to the people of their constituencies.It end up in their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by SocialJustice: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2020
MajesticKris:
They should just gather this bunch of folks and burn them in a building, Abeg...

Because of these set of people, we young graduates don't have jobs, that's why most of us end up in scamming yet, they Are not making any sort of reservation, we need fresh heads in this country
They will burn you too for your stupidity. Nigeria doesn't need stupid people.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Esji80(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmmm 15% and the process won't be online?

That means local politicians will certainly hijack 80-90% of the whole process

It should be online like N-power

Then selection ctee will do their work to ascertain state of residence
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by MT: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Nigerians have been insulted enough. The politicians know Nigerians are very docile, so they throw anything at them.

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by MajesticKris: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2020
I've seen how stupid you are... did I insult or call any names...

you just wan talk abi? Mugu
SocialJustice:
They will burn you too for your stupidity. Nigeria doesn't need stupid people.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by somehow: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2020
okay, 15percent for politicians
still fair
85 percent opened to the general public
if you like, believe it, if you like, don't!
those who act are those who win!

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by MajesticKris: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2020
you will forever remain insane and foolish...if you drop any useless comments on my post...
MajesticKris:

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by somehow: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Esji80:
Hmmmm 15% and the process won't be online?
That means local politicians will certainly hijack 80-90% of the whole process

It should be online like N-power

Then selection ctee will do their work to ascertain state of residence
its for unskilled workers who are mostly not online!
are you unskilled?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by SocialJustice: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2020
MajesticKris:

The stupid one between us is obvious for everyone to see. Suck it up.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Dewise6868: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2020
No hope for the common man.....ohh, Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by nairavsdollars(f): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Keyamo is only deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by einsteine(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
We never had it worst like this before. Imagine a job less than 80$ yet this mofos still want to drag it with graduates. Well I don't blame them, I only blames some useless and idiotic youths including the useless ones here on nairaland.
Youths deserves what they are getting from politicians, bcs we are the ones that will still be supporting them every now and then.
A country without a president is that one a country?

The scheme is not for graduates. You want to be sweeping for 15,000 per month as a graduate?
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by MajesticKris: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2020
coming to my post to say rubbish... listen to what you said .. Does it sound like you sucked from a woman,or a Goat
SocialJustice:
The stupid one between us is obvious for everyone to see. Suck it up.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol, foolish hopeless country

Seccession is the key

Agreed
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Nbote:
D same Keyamo dat was making noise about lawmakers wanting slots? And he's now d same person giving excuses for allocating slots to politicians.. Dis is d height of hypocrisy

Oga didn't you see that the politicians in the National assembly threatened to shutdown the process if they weren't given slots?

The 60k is peanuts but it will to an extent keep the needy somewhere busy and fed.

Legislators always have their way in a democracy, let that sink into your skull

2 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by semyman: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Nbote:
Are you okay?
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Adakaazubuike(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Please what is really the problem with Nigeria!!
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by BGSM: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2020
To be on the right path, just pay your way through if it involves our dear politicians. If you keep lamenting, you are wasting your precious time. Have resigned from this country matter a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by unscripted(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuBd09HNynQ when will bingo be ready to fight back ..
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Omoslim26: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Edyice:
It is finish ( NAIJA )
Even the British called it fantastically corrupt grin
Poor people will die finish for the country... Bubu telling oshibajo grin
Bust my brain�������

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Chucks234: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
We never had it worst like this before. Imagine a job less than 80$ yet this mofos still want to drag it with graduates. Well I don't blame them, I only blames some useless and idiotic youths including the useless ones here on nairaland.
Youths deserves what they are getting from politicians, bcs we are the ones that will still be supporting them every now and then.
A country without a president is that one a country?

The job is for unskilled workers not graduates.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by mamaafrik(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2020
Many are illiterate here,they already alottes certain percentage to minister and Senators before buthe Senators feel it's not enough,that is why they wabt to ciw him into chickening out

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment / The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina / FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.