Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons (35575 Views)

774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by shogsman(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2020
60k for 90days of cleaning is less than 800naira per day,
You're going to pay youths less than $2 daily to clean gabbages.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Urchman200: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2020
I said it without apology that the hypocritical keyamo is lying idiot's, I see no difference between him and selfish lawmakers, he is trying to attract public sympathy when is obvious that they are the same people.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Urchman200: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2020
shiwex:

You got it wrong mate......he said 15% was already allocated to politicians however they wanted to manage the whole process. That has been on record from day one.
u got it's right man , is ur prerogative to believe whatever u want , don't expect everyone to see it's from ur point of view. Keyamo is a lying hypocrite,he deceived many in believing he is a human right activist.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Comedian2019: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Nbote:
D same Keyamo dat was making noise about lawmakers wanting slots? And he's now d same person giving excuses for allocating slots to politicians.. Dis is d height of hypocrisy
He's always been a hypocrite.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by ObaKlaz: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lmfao. Politics is indeed a dirty game
...played in a big, stagnant pond of mud.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Lanretoye(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Ruler wey no wan bend go break ni.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by MikkySexy23(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Every man has a price indeed - Most change, when the price is right. Same Keyamo!! SMH!
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2020
“The actual break down of these numbers between the officeholders have been communicated to the States’ Selection Committees. But if I understood Hon. Muhammad Wudil very well during his interview on HARD COPY on Channels Television, he alluded to the fact that he is uncomfortable with the fact that Ministers got a certain number of slots (30) from all the Local Government Areas in a State, whilst he as a Member of the House of Representatives got slots from only the Local Government Areas within his Constituency.

“But he should remember that there is only one Minister in almost all the States (except a few that have two), whilst a State like Kano where he comes from has 24 members of the House of Representatives.

Well explained.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2020
MikkySexy23:
Every man has a price indeed - Most change, when the price is right. Same Keyamo!! SMH!

I doubt you read the article at all.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by dbestuncle: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Your post is very Funny, you are making me laugh here o.
Wait abeg,were you expecting that he will resign or stand by that English that he wouldn't let them have slots?
Do u think even Buhari can save him? Even Buhari will give them slots directly or indirectly.
Those guys are just running the country in the most immature way. Inexperience and loud politicians releasing crisis every week.
This week na Magu.
Hushpupi, Hushdaddy and now HushUncle

Gracealone:
Haah!!!
Within one week, just one week!, Keyamo has taken and justified 2 opposing stands on this same issue.

Meanwhile, he once threatened to resign if the process was hijacked by politicians.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Urchman200:
u got it's right man , is ur prerogative to believe whatever u want , don't expect everyone to see it's from ur point of view. Keyamo is a lying hypocrite,he deceived many in believing he is a human right activist.

Unless you have never worked in a government office. You can not carry out such a process without the allotment of slots to the politicians.

15% is a fantastic figure to keep the process free and fair. That is what Keyamo is fighting for. To give the masses 85%.

I see nothing wrong and do not get why you are calling the SAN a liar.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Urchman200: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Unless you have never worked in a government office. You can not carry out such a process without the allotment of slots to the politicians.

15% is a fantastic figure to keep the process free and fair. That is what Keyamo is fighting for. To give the masses 85%.

I see nothing wrong and do not get why you are calling the SAN a liar.
I am a realist immediately I saw mc olumo and tinubu daughter I lost interest seriously.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Urchman200:
I said it without apology that the hypocritical keyamo is lying idiot's, I see no difference between him and selfish lawmakers, he is trying to attract public sympathy when is obvious that they are the same people.

Try reading the article. If you did, you will understand the problem is that the political wing wants to high jack the process. The slots Keyamo reserved for them is not enough.

Even in the most sincere public projects of such dimension, there is a large allotment for political office holders and stakeholders.

In this case the problem is that Keyamo gave them a minute percentage of 15%. This is the problem because of Keyamo aligning with the public.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Urchman200:
I am a realist immediately I saw mc olumo and tinubu daughter I lost interest seriously.

MC Oluomo is head of road transport union. You can not empower road transport workers without his input. It is impossible and illogical.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by ubyways(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=MajesticKris post=91461013]They should just gather this bunch of folks and burn them in a building, Abeg...

Because of these set of people, we young graduates don't have jobs, that's why most of us end up in scamming yet, they Are not making any sort of reservation, we need fresh heads in this country[/quote

When you wait for 7 to 10 years without a job and you are 32 or 35 years, the same government will place age limit to job recruitment as if the job was provided and you refuse to take it. May tunder from heavens fire all our leaders.

2 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2020
Racoon:
shocked After all the grandstanding by Keyamo? What is the rationale for doing this-have you been blackmailed? This is why this nation will never make progress.

You guys are making me laugh. Clearly, do people actually read articles these days?
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by pmoye(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2020
They are all thieves. Keyamo is just trying to cover his fetid behind. True transparency consists in making 100% online application. Then verifying the state of origin and local governments of each applicant. This is N-power job you are talking about, and any N-power applicant that is not internet-compliant has no business applying in the first place. If we insist that UTME, etc are all done online without minding who is and who is not able to use online application forms, then it is indeed very stupid for Keyamo to claim he is suddenly considering those who can't apply online for N-power job.
Bunch of thieves. They simply want to use the slots given lawmakers to reward APC.unts and to further exploit applicants for money, sex and vote. Let's face the fact.

AutosBay:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/06/774000-jobs-keyamo-gives-reasons-for-allocating-slots-to-politicians/
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2020
mamaafrik:
Many are illiterate here,they already alottes certain percentage to minister and Senators before buthe Senators feel it's not enough,that is why they wabt to ciw him into chickening out

As in eh!

We are in trouble in this country. The height of ignorance displayed on this thread is frightening.

Something clearly written and yet, so much misconceptions.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2020
pmoye:
They are all thieves. Keyamo is just trying to cover his fetid behind. True transparency consists in making 100% online application. Then verifying the state of origin and local governments of each applicant. This is N-power job you are talking about, and any N-power applicant that is not internet-compliant has no business applying in the first place. If we insist that UTME, etc are all done online without minding who is and who is not able to use online application forms, then it is indeed very stupid for Keyamo to claim he is suddenly considering those who can't apply online for N-power job.
Bunch of thieves. They simply want to use the slots given lawmakers to reward APC.unts and to further exploit applicants for money, sex and vote. Let's face the fact.

Wa lai. This is funny.

It is road cleaning and garbage packing jobs.

Those that are meant to be targeted are those with little to no source of education and income.

So the SAN's explanation stands when he said making it online can make the process miss its intended target.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Gokoyer0(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Honestly, it's about time to put Nigeria up for sale, may be Jeff Bezos can offer some reasonable price. A whole EFCC boss has been locked up right now. The system is totally rotten and decayed with corruption.

What are Nigerian youths doing with their lives? I am not seeing any glimpse of hope to save this country. Once Nigerians are pushed to the wall, they Will break the wall and get on with their lives. When are we gonna fight back for future sake?
cry cry cry cry cry
Join guys if you want to take what is rightful belong to you
https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2020
shiwex:

You got it wrong mate......he said 15% was already allocated to politicians however they wanted to manage the whole process. That has been on record from day one.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by od4life(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2020
heykims:
Ehen so unskilled workers that can't use the Internet for online recruitment will earn 60k and the NPOWER graduates earn 30k?
60k for the 3-month duration of the engagement. That's 20k a month.

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by MikkySexy23(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I doubt you read the article at all.

I did, Sir.. With this system, you think an ordinary 'Amaka' can get a job? They are using this to satisfy their constituents, their touts, their political affiliates.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2020
MikkySexy23:

I did, Sir.. With this system, you think an ordinary 'Amaka' can get a job? They are using this to satisfy their constituents, their touts, their political affiliates.

It has always been worse than this. This time you have someone fighting to reduce the interference of the process by politicians and still fighting to manage their ego by giving a limited percentage of slots.

Would you have preferred he pretends it was transparent and allowed the politicians highjack the whole process?

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by Masterk2019: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2020
I smell lies and disception
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2020
I give up on APC, what a country we live in. I will choose wisely if am opportune to live another life.
Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by naturalwaves: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

It has always been worse than this. This time you have someone fighting to reduce the interference of the process by politicians and still fighting to manage their ego by giving a limited percentage of slots.

Would you have preferred he pretends it was transparent and allowed the politicians highjack the whole process?
All those people you're quoting are terribly stwepid. The figure was even blown open for transparency sake, yet, they will complain. They didn't even sit to follow the proceedings nor read the article. They are just blabbing trash. I weep for this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons by MikkySexy23(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

''He who comes into equity must come with a clean hands''.......... I guess you didn't know what Keyamo had always ''CLAIMED'' to be. Cronyism and favoritism remains bad, no matter how it is disguised. I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment / The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina / FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.