Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? (1447 Views)

Learn This Forex Sniper Trade Stategy For Today / How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain / Printing Of Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? by hardbody: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2011
Peeps, I am not so keen on this online businesses, i guess because i am not exactly what you might call 'internet savvy'. However, i am interested in learning how to do this airtime (recharge card) printing business. I do have the capital to purchase the machines and set up the structure, i just need to know where i can go and learn the job and perhaps the dynamics that go with it. Any one with an idea should buzz me up.

Needless to say, I am a hard-nosed business minded person, so charlatans seeking for a window to dupe or scam need not waste their time on me. I however appreciate all genuine help.
Re: Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? by Winnerslfc(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
Well!
I am here for you.
In order for you not to regret this business, i recommend you read one of my post regarding this.
NOTE: i am not one of those marketers who will fill your head with lies so read this first before you start printing.
http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,58386.0-.html
See you!
Re: Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? by Winnerslfc(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
Well!
I am here for you.
In order for you not to regret this business, i recommend you read one of my post regarding this.
NOTE: i am not one of those marketers who will fill your head with lies so read this first before you start printing.
http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,58386.0-.html
See you!
Re: Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? by middlemic: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2011
call 07067592559 & u will get all 2011 latest gunuine guideline & software.
Re: Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? by hardbody: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
@Winners, 2 things

You are supposedly in far away Kaduna, i need to make contact with whoever i am dealing with. I reside here in the west. Secondly, u left no contact number, would you rather call me?
Re: Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? by Winnerslfc(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
@hardbody,
in understand your reasons for wanting to meet anyone you are dealing with. But i must tell you that in recharge card printing, you must deal with some people whom you don't even know. For instance, your bulk PINs would be emailed to you after payment {i am not saying you should give your money to any scammer you find online ok. . . .}. So, distance is never a problem provided you find a trusted fellow. When importing laptops and other things, i do send my money to some folks in China who i don't even know simply because i tried them with little and they didn't fail and you know, "he that is faithful over a little will be over much."
As for my contact, if you clicked the link i gave you, then you must have seen it. So click the link in my first post.
I am glad to help you and others.
Re: Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? by samexangel(m): 12:17am On Feb 21, 2011
pls dont send any money to the man named middle mic , the money i sent to his account since last week he is yet to fund my account. He is a scammer. Original one. He operates wit one VTNetwork Ltd Phb account.
Re: Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? by Winnerslfc(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2011
@samex,
i really feel for you.
What did you pay him for and how did you pay without getting some of his details?
If you said he is a scammer, a good investigation would sort that out so we need details to help. But for now, we cant help because just the username is not enough since it can be changed.
I however advise you keep contacting him, he may have his reasons.
Re: Printing Of Recharge (air Time) Cards>>>>where Can I Learn This? by Winnerslfc(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2011
@samex,
i really feel for you.
What did you pay him for and how did you pay without getting some of his details?
If you said he is a scammer, a good investigation would sort that out so we need details to help. But for now, we cant help because just the username is not enough since it can be changed.
I however advise you keep contacting him, he may have his reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Station For Sale @ Okitipupa,ondo State(with C Of O) / How Long Does It Take To Recieve A Wire Transfer From The U.s Via Gtb / Gas And Oxengy Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.