Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How A Pastor Died After Raping A Woman That Was Brought To Him For Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Pastor Died After Raping A Woman That Was Brought To Him For Deliverance (269 Views)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Pastor Died After Raping A Woman That Was Brought To Him For Deliverance by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
LET THE PREACHER TAKE HEED!

*(This shook my entire being...)*

Christian Nwoke writes...

A lady was brought to me at the mountain one day...She was in the company of her husband and children.

Before I Prayed for her, I asked her some questions and this was a narration from her that shook my being...

She said a particular Pastor was once assigned to minister deliverance to her and while she was under the care of this Pastor he forcefully penetrated her sexually (rape) and she became afraid that she could tell it to no one.
After the rape, the Pastor died the same month and his children also died mysteriously...

This woman told me this in the presence of her husband and children and before she spoke up, she said her children who were present there were just hearing it for the first time as only her husband knew of it.

Dearly beloved, to you that is a leader amongst the Called ones:

If you still have not dealt with that old man called lust, it may soon deal with you unto your own very death, that is if you fail to receive God's mercy unto right living.

If you understand God's dealings, you will know that He must have been trying to win that Pastor from the old man of lust, but the man's refusal to yield the constitutions of his soul to divine righteousness was the cause of his tragedy.
This tragedy saw the closure of his entire family. This is not a story, this was told me first hand by the woman in the presence of her family as her husband also confirmed it.

Beloved Christian friend, please allow God to deal with your carnal passions today so that those same inordinate passions will not end up dealing with you in eternal hell tomorrow.

Sin does not respect age, ecclesiastical title or pedigree... It only respects yieldedness in submission to the Blessed Holy Spirit.

If God is trying to crush us into His mould today, it is because He loves us and desires to see us free from the iron fist of darkness.

I will yield to you daily O Lord!
And I trust that the person reading this will likewise yield to God.

MAY YOU BE FREE FROM YOUR "OLD SELF" IN JESUS NAME!

Re: How A Pastor Died After Raping A Woman That Was Brought To Him For Deliverance by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
The woman was raped by a pastor she chose to trust over God? She went again to see another pastor? People never learn!
chrisnwoke1:
If you understand God's dealings, you will know that He must have been trying to win that Pastor from the old man of lust, but the man's refusal to yield the constitutions of his soul to divine righteousness was the cause of his tragedy.
This tragedy saw the closure of his entire family. This is not a story, this was told me first hand by the woman in the presence of her family as her husband also confirmed it.
Beloved Christian friend, please allow God to deal with your carnal passions today so that those same inordinate passions will not end up dealing with you in eternal hell tomorrow.
You chuck this up to carnal passion? A man rapes a woman and you think it simply "carnal" passion? undecided
So this rapist is dead, but what about the many other rapists dressed as pastors still alive out there? Are they less guilty in the eyes of God than this one? undecided
Abeg tells a better story o'jare! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bible Stories (52): Of Onan And Onanism / How To Overcome Anxiety / Don’t Reopen Churches Yet – Pastor Tunde Bakare Warns Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.